• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my thoughts about the lgbtq slowly getting in disney...(tbh i don't fully mind)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
i have mixed feelings about this topic.... idc if its in disney movies in shows, i just don't know how i feel about it in kh.

some parents i heard think that disney might "poison" their kids about being gay/lesbian/bi/trans/etc. when in reality its not wrong being with the same gender or being single or changing your gender. i understand if some parents are christians but tbh its a dead trend for christians to rule the world like they want to. i'm not against any religion but i just feel bad for some people that they have not adapted to the future yet.

and i though merida was asexual... and some people want elsa to have a girlfriend, and some want elsa to be with jack frost from the rise of the guardians. that movie was made by dreamworks but some disney workers helped made the movie... in onward there is a lesbian but lots of girls say they have a girlfriend when their straight, so it wasn't that obvious...in godmothered the movie from disney plus their is at the end a gay men couple holding a baby witch is their child. and that movie teaches that anyone can be your true love, i like that teaching.

tbh idc if disney has lgbtq characters. i rather disney teach to the next generation that its ok to be this way and that you can find love through the same gender or any.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hope we get an animated musical with a romance between two princes before I die... A shame it wouldn't be hand-drawn though. :(

Somnus cealum

Awards
I hope we get an animated musical with a romance between two princes before I die... A shame it wouldn't be hand-drawn though. :(
there is a spotify story called the two princes im gonna listen to soon and its very popular. too bad its not disney but is a lgbt romantic story from what i heard.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, we already have our first canon bisexual lead in Luz from Owl House. I think things will slowly shift in a positive way for LGBTQ+ people.

I also think Disney+ will probably give us more opportunities because they can more easily tailor content to the region they are releasing things in without the expectation of losing out on millions and billions.

Hit me with the gay princes and lesbian princesses. Prominent trans and nb characters plz.

Eonstar890

Awards
The day the gays reach Kingdom Hearts is the day I will feel like a grandpa.

Kingdom hearts can barely handle straight romances, and Disney isn’t exactly pushing the agenda either so the chances of this happening are incredibly low. It would be more likely that an OC would be not straight but once again... highly doubtful.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Well, we already have our first canon bisexual lead in Luz from Owl House. I think things will slowly shift in a positive way for LGBTQ+ people.

I also think Disney+ will probably give us more opportunities because they can more easily tailor content to the region they are releasing things in without the expectation of losing out on millions and billions.

Hit me with the gay princes and lesbian princesses. Prominent trans and nb characters plz.
i would love that

Back