• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts of the new trailers...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Here's my thoughts about the newest trailers:

STOP SPOILING THE KICK-ASS GAME!!!!!!!
I mean, C'MON! It reveals way too much about the game! The more they show, the more the story would be figured out by the fans! Though I didn't mind at the start, but now this is getting scandalous! They're ruining their own surprises for their own game!
Plus, if the company don't stop sending trailers to the public, the more fans will yearn themselves to death!

... Sorry people, I just want to let out some steam out of my head. That is all.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The website gave spoiler warnings, if you don't want to learn new things about the game, THEN GET THE F*CK OFF THIS SITE BITCH

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
chill out. if u didnt want to see it then y did u download it. the thing said major spoilers so u cant blame anyone but urself

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Exactly, Loyalsubject. I downloaded that trailor out of my own free will, read the translations of my own free will, and will read the new interview out of my own free will, BECAUSE I CHOOSE TOO, AND I LIKE LEARNING NEW THINGS

If you don't want to, THEN GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE AND WAIT TILL THE GAME COMES OUT INSTEAD OF GOING ON A FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISCUSSION OF NEW INFORMATION AND TRAILORS

DarkOblivion

THEN GET THE F*CK OFF THIS SITE BITCH

DROPP DEAD

anyway, I think there is still so much more to KH2, I mean what about BHK and Axels BAckground, we dont know shit about them

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I agree completely Darkoblivion

These were only minor spoilers...

I mean, all I learned was:

Diz is out for revenge (Practically knew this already

New Order guy looks kick-ass

Sora is beging the new order member to help him find the door to darkness (Dun-dun-duunnn)

Kairi can hardly remember Sora (*gaspacious*)

Namine` seems to hang out with Diz (Don't really know what to make of this...)

and.....that's pretty much it.... oh yeah, and Axel is really sad about something (Knew about this already)

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
exactly theres probably a ton of more info on the game that they wont tell us so chill out their not ganna tell us everythin. theyre proably showin us like 5% of the game. they wouldnt show us everythin otherwise they wouldnt make any money off of it cause no one would buy it since they know what happens

DarkOblivion

not even 5%, but they didnt spoil anything, they just showed 2 new org members but not even theyr weapons, names , number in org or anything

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
......I only saw 1 new Order member....the guy with a long blue hair......where's the other one?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeh and we still dont know axels rikus mickeys bhks and clouds stories an we only know a litle about diz theres so much in the gme and we know so little. we dont even know bhks name

DarkOblivion

there is one with zexion hair and one with a vexen hair cut

EDIT: dont forget Riku, havnt seen a single scene of him and he WILL be in KH2

Geo Sephiroth

O.K. Enough flaming. But yes Krillos, you viewed that trailer of your own free will, so if something was spoiled, it was your fault. You might be able to go to one of those crappy forums that have little to no information if you hate spoilers. Or blindfold yourself dammit.

Geo Sephiroth

Umm, no it's not. Nomura said the stuff we've seen so far has only been a small teaser. And again, you knew the video had spoilers but you couldn't control yourself. Again, if anything's spoiled, that's on you.

Geo Sephiroth

^^^ Yeah, actually did make sense. And I was not flaming Geo, like you people were, but If you guys think I was, my bad Krillos. I was correcting him because in the new interview Nomura says the stuff we've seen thus far has only been a teaser. Again, if you thought I was flaming, sorry. Gees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back