• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My thoughts on the COM Demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well yeah..a whole 90 minutes of waiting in that blasted line, or so they said anyways, hwen I got in, I was a bit nervous at first cause I knew I was going to bomb at it in some way, although that hour and a half felt like 30 minutes anyways, I w as handed a pamphlet on instructions, in which I never read anyways, and god did I ever so regret not reading it xD, it was my turn, I got up, and I decided to pick up the controller, and I chose Olympus Colliseum to test it out, I got into the first battle, and wadya know

I was already losing cause I didn't know how to attack xD with the japanese Square helpers scremaing "CIRCLE CIRCLE CIRCLE CIRCLE" in my face sorta helped but I couldn't help but laugh as I was finally pressing down the circle and kicked that heartless arse. I think I gave the Square-helpers a bit of a gigle each time I got into a battle, or how slow I was moving thanks to that god bloody horrible camera, it was scary,e ach time I made a move I just got screamed "CIRCLE" in my face, for the door, and stuff xD I felt pretty embarrased, but heyI managed to make it a bit far before my timelimit was up.

I definatly know I was probably oneof those that were too use to the original KH controls, to forget the Circle is hteconfirmation button in this game, and not the X button. Still, it's a joyfulexperience I wish to try again XD

There was a no picture and Video rule in this as well..sadly.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
dude i wish i could of been there and seen it all; from what i'm hearing on it sounds awesome. hey so is this khcom remake good from what you played?

It's great, besides the cameraing, that's the only problem I can see in it, hopefully they'll have it fixed up..

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yea congradulation. A yo Xaldin any word when COM 3D is 2 be released? OR even KH FM

Spring 2007 in Japan. No confirmation on whether there will or won't be an overseas release.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ will include a 2 disc set.

Disc 1 = Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Disc 2 = Kingdom Hearts: Re-Chain of Memories (PS2 remake)

speyeker

Whoa, I have tons of questions about Re: Chain of Memories.

1) How does Olympus Coliseum work in that game? In both KHI and KHII it was just three different screens, with all of the fighting done in the actual cups themselves, but in Chain of Memories it appeared to mostly take place in the halls. How did this work in Re: Chain of Memories? Like, where was all the action done and stuff?

2) Did you fight any bosses? If so, what was the music like?

3) What were the reaction commands like, and how are they triggered?

4) Did you hear any music that's exclusive to Chain of Memories (in other words, music that's in the game that's not in either KHI or KHII)?

5) Did you see any of Castle Oblivion's halls, including any Organization XIII battles? If so, did The 13th Struggle have the extra part to it that was added in the KHII version that was not in the original CoM version (the part that includes the Organization XIII leitmoif)?

6) Overall, how was the music? Like, for example, the song Olympus Coliseum--is it closer to the KHI version or the KHII version?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
They didn't change the controls for Kingdom Hearts. Its that in Japanese PS2s, O is the main button instead of X and in US, X is the main button instead of O.
But, I think its stupid that they need to change the controls, though. But don't worry, if COM Remake comes to the US (Which I hope) You would be pressing X instead, okay? So, don't worry about the controls being changed.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
1) How does Olympus Coliseum work in that game? In both KHI and KHII it was just three different screens, with all of the fighting done in the actual cups themselves, but in Chain of Memories it appeared to mostly take place in the halls. How did this work in Re: Chain of Memories? Like, where was all the action done and stuff?
Umm, it sorta did xD it's hard to explain it's not really like Olympus Colliseum in the games though o_o however like, the action is taken place in a seperate battle..it sorta feels like FF just..not.

2) Did you fight any bosses? If so, what was the music like?
No I couldn't get there before my time was up.

3) What were the reaction commands like, and how are they triggered?
No reactoin commands o_o just stocking cards and using them was what the triangle did.

4) Did you hear any music that's exclusive to Chain of Memories (in other words, music that's in the game that's not in either KHI or KHII)?
Nooope I wish, well Olympus Colliseum sounded a bit more orchestrated.

5) Did you see any of Castle Oblivion's halls, including any Organization XIII battles? If so, did The 13th Struggle have the extra part to it that was added in the KHII version that was not in the original CoM version (the part that includes the Organization XIII leitmoif)?
Nooope.

6) Overall, how was the music? Like, for example, the song Olympus Coliseum--is it closer to the KHI version or the KHII version?
More of a mix between the two but more orchestrated then anything.

ur-vile

Awards
Spring 2007 in Japan. No confirmation on whether there will or won't be an overseas release.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ will include a 2 disc set.

Disc 1 = Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
Disc 2 = Kingdom Hearts: Re-Chain of Memories (PS2 remake)

Wouldn't disk 1 being Re:CoM make more sence? <grin>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back