• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Thoughts.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

So here it is.....
Flame me if you want Its been awhile.

So theres 13 Unknowns in the Orginization.....
and here they are.....
6rnd5v.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROOF that DiZ IS Ansem.....at least....MY proof
6rnfi8.jpg

THE EYES....look at the eyes.....
And the Reason for the Red Robes i think, is because at the end of KH The Light From Kingdom Hearts Damaged him in some way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Next Pic was named "unknown approching Sora" ....well.......
6rngb5.jpg

......does it LOOK like hes approching him..... go look for the bigger version of this pic...and you will see that the Unknown is Clearly runny BY Sora and not TO him....now if you ask me....something happens between Sora and The unknown.... 'cause in a interview with the Maker of the game he said, that there are 3 'enemies'...which are
1) Sora and his gang
2) THE heartless
3) the Unknowns
....now if you were a unknown and you were trying to take down Sora would you try to take him down RIGHT THERE AND NOW????!!! ....so something must have happend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAHHHH yes........
The White Creatures......
if you look in a E3 video of Kingdom Hearts 2 you will see that the white Creatures is a Magic Based Heartless.....
Why is this?????
because when Sora kills one of them......all it is IS BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well what do you guys think of this??

WhoIsANobody

DLUSNL1

I somewhat agree on the DiZ/ Ansem relation, but might actually be his good side, since he helped Riku in CoM. Who knows tho, we really don't know if DiZ is good or evil.

As for your Organization theory, I agree that Axel, Zexion, Marluxia, Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, Xaldin, and POSSIBLY DiZ are members, DiZ only if he's the leader. However, I question the others:
- Glowing Eyed Unknown- Out of the rest of those you listed, this one seems to be the most plausible. We've had no more evidence to his existance other than in DD, so its hard to say. I do believe he will appear tho, and I explain below.
- Sitting Unknown- Although he could be his own person, its my opinion that the Sitting Unknown is actually someone else on the list. Most would probably say that he could also be the Enigmatic Man, as both make references to Sora looking like someone. This someone is usually identified with the glowing eyed unknown. Also, since its possible that Sitting and EM are one and the same, there comes the question of Sitting/EM is also someone on the list or a new figure all together.
-Enigmatic Man- see above
- Riku and Mickey- Many are convinced that they've joined the organization and/or have become spies and are tracking them. While this is fully possible, we have no evidence as of now to say that they have done so. At the end of CoM, Riku and Mickey (albeit wearing the cloaks) head off away from DiZ (supposedly a member) and Castle Oblivion, off on their own path.

Very good theory though, WhoIsANobody. Its very possible that you could be 100% correct.

Edit- I forgot something. My friend Bailey came up with a very interesting observation while browsing the website. Recall all of the Chain of Memories Unknowns (disregarding Axel) that are listed in the KH2 Characters page. They are Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion. How are they related? None of them were killed by Sora!
Vexen- Defeated by Sora in Twilight Town, but annhilated by Axel when he started to open his big mouth.
Lexaeus- Killed by Riku.
Zexion- Axel sicks Repliku on him.
I have no clue if this means anything or not, but its interesting nonetheless.

sora_barzahd

this is my bhk theory:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair. he is protecting sora because riku is protecting that red haired girl who looks like kiari wich can be found playing chain of memories. the unknowns want sora to join them, hence the tests. the legend of the keyblades wich is found in ansems report says that the keyblade brang great destruction. the other legend said it saved the world. the unknowns want sora to destroy the world. sora can dend eather way because he is more subsesable to the darkness now. if u wish to know how i made this correct theory, e-mail me!!!

WhoIsANobody

this is my bhk theory:
ok people first of all its NOT TIDUS so give up on that AND ITS NOT ZELL. HE IS THE DOUBLE WEILDER!!. some of u people have been right tho. BHK is somewhat of a shell. He is a combination of 2 charictors who r the keyblade masters. the light side is Sora, hence the light clothes. the dark side is Riku, hence the dark clothes. also, the reason why he is blond is because Sora has brown hair and Riku has silverish hair. this makes a blond color of hair.

Dude.....that part of your comment is old.....try and find my Theory on it if you want.

if you do find it its allmost just like mine, nice theory, but again, i had the same thoughts a while ago....
WhoIsANobody

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
WhoIsANobody said:
So here it is.....

and here they are.....
6rnd5v.jpg

Since the DWU is the BHK, who has no coat then how is he in the Org.? Do you have proof that the GEU still exists in the game exactly the way he was in DD? Do you have proof that Mickey and Riku are REALLY in the Org?

Since its obvious there are 13 members especially during and maybe before CoM since Larxene is #12 that would mean there had to be a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 since she was 12. Riku and Mickey got coats AFTER CoM AND BEFORE KH2. So what would be there ranks? 13 and 14? 14 and 15?

Also, there is a possibility that 4 and 6 are the same Unknowns. But this is what some people think...and i just said possibility.

6rnfi8.jpg

And the Reason for the Red Robes i think, is because at the end of KH The Light From Kingdom Hearts Damaged him in some way.

Have you actually played CoM? ANSEM WAS NOT DAMAGED AT ALL FROM THE LIGHT OF KH. ANSEM IS IN RIKU'S HEART LOOKING THE SAME WAY THAT HE WAS IN KH1.

DiZ is Ansem's shell. HE IS NOT THE ANSEM FROM KH1. HE IS ANSEM'S SHELL. Play CoM R/R there are freaking signs that clearly say DiZ is Ansem's shell.

Or should I point them out?

AAAAAAHHHH yes........
if you look in a E3 video of Kingdom Hearts 2 you will see that the white Creatures is a Magic Based Heartless.....
Why is this?????

WhoIsANobody

THE WHITE CREATURES AREN'T HEARTLESS AT ALL OR MAGIC BASES HEARTLESS TO EVEN MORE SPECIFIC.

White Creatures/Dusk are NOBODIES. N-O-B-O-D-I-E-S. NOBODIES ARE HEARTLESS EITHER.

NOBODIES = TWILIGHT
HEARTLESS = DARKNESS

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
WhoIsANobody said:
AAAAAAHHHH yes........
Why is this?????

WhoIsANobody

First of all, KL already described that fact that DiZ is not Ansem but Ansem's shell...

The Dusk are NOT HEARTLESS
They are brand new creatures of which we do not know EXACLY from where they come or what EXACLTY what their purpose is. They DO drop MP balls because if you can see correctly, what they drop seems to be a brand new design of mp balls (a red/gold bubble in a blue bubble) and they are mp balls because you can see from normal heartless that drop them, but that does not mean that they are magic based heartless, it means that they drop mp balls. If they were magic creatures because they drop mp balls, doesn't that mean that heartless are munny creatures? Or HP creatures because they drop HP balls? No, so they are not magic creatures and they are DEFINATELY NOT HEARTLESS. And anyways, we have yet to see them actually use magic...

Battle2.png

You'll see here that they do indeed drop MP balls, but then so do heartless...

Reverse Dragon

Wow, I liked teh Theory somewhat but had to try to shoot it down...but apparentally everyones done a better job than I coulda in all the time before KH2 came out!

Night Shadow

WhoIsANobody said:
So here it is.....

and here they are.....
6rnd5v.jpg

umm. if 1-3 arnt the same person then theyir riku and bhk. i dont think they realy joined the org. but are undercover or something, same with micky(13) amd number six could be any of those other people, or diz or something
WhoIsANobody said:
6rnfi8.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds solid to me. good job
WhoIsANobody said:
This Next Pic was named "unknown approching Sora" ....well.......
6rngb5.jpg

......does it LOOK like hes approching him..... go look for the bigger version of this pic...and you will see that the Unknown is Clearly runny BY Sora and not TO him....now if you ask me....something happens between Sora and The unknown.... 'cause in a interview with the Maker of the game he said, that there are 3 'enemies'...which are
1) Sora and his gang
2) THE heartless
3) the Unknowns
....now if you were a unknown and you were trying to take down Sora would you try to take him down RIGHT THERE AND NOW????!!! ....so something must have happend.
also pretty solid
WhoIsANobody said:
AAAAAAHHHH yes........
Why is this?????

WhoIsANobody

the wizards only drop mp balls and they are heartless.

crowmaster

srry, but if u already played CoM, u should know that DiZ is Ansem's shell, like :.KL.: said. i think one of the Org. Members is the same person as the uknown in pic.6. those bubbles that come out when sora kills a heartless are MP balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back