• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my total AP keeps going from 165 to 164? help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mLahulia

Awards
im level 127 and i've gotten my total AP all the way to 165, but twice now it has dropped down to 164 and i've used an AP to get it back to 165. i just now bought another AP up to bring it to 165 again (i like keeping my AP as multiples of five), so this is the third time where my total AP is 165. why does it keep doing this? does anyone know why this is happening? or is it just a glitch im going to have to live with?

Eir

Awards
When you are part of a group, you get an extra 1 AP for each additional member in that group for a total of 29 additional AP.

What's happening for you is that people are coming and going from your group, and your AP is changing to reflect that. Whenever you notice your AP has lowered by 1 or however much, that's how many members have just left your group.

The maximum amount of AP you can have is 151. If you're in a full 30/30 party, the maximum amount is 180. You can't use AP Ups to go higher then 151 to compensate for a party that has less then 30 members.

mLahulia

Awards
okay cool! this makes so much sense. i thought it was some sort of bug haha. thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back