• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My UnOfficial Topic on Keyblade Customization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok hopefully most of you remember how in an interview or something nomura said that we would be able to make our own keyblades in kh2 like how we made the ultima keyblade in kh1 except that in kh2 we can make more than only 1 kind of keyblade and customize it and such.........

so i mean........ no1 seems 2 really talk about it ............ so i'm wondering........ it hasn't been mentioned as much............ i mean wat can u possibly customize on the keyblade........... the chain at the end???

ladyxshalott

I haven't seen many threads relating to that.((I've been lurking for a VERY long time.))I think i'd be really awesome to customize your own keyblade,i'd put some peoples mind to work on how to create the best keyblade possible.

iholdthekeys

but i mean what would u do..........
like take the keychainf off the metal chocobo stick it on the end of the oblivion keyblade and change the handle to look like that of the oathkeeper???

ladyxshalott

I'm not sure, but If you can actually customize a keyblade, I -think- they'll have certain things that you can combine.Not neccesarily from the current keyblades.

iholdthekeys

well, i'd like to see how they pull it off.........
i mean customizing keyblades.......... the idea sounds kind of bad to me........ i'm not sure if they can pull that off............. maybe choosing keyblades you can dual wield, that would be good................ also the gummi-ship thing looks good............ i remember doing that in kh1................ making the ultima gummi ship........ oh yeah!!!............. but i'm not to sure about keyblade customization................ it would take a lot of work to do that...............

A

Audo

Nomura siad that it was an annoymous suggestion and it most likely will not happen.

ladyxshalott

It would seem hard to pull off, but it really wouldn't be if the had specific items you can use on the keyblade.Like that people wouldn't put random retarded stuff on it just to mess around.I still think it would be totally cool.

mystery man

I bet you can add different effects (like fire,water,ice,lightning,ect.). They can also make it so u can add ur MP or HP from a keyblade but thats what im guessing.

Doushitemo

Nomura never said anything about customizing keyblades. Some japanese magazine said something about it once, but that doesn't mean it's in the game. (Magazines aren't reliable)

Aiden

they cust. KB's may be a good idea but it probaly wouldn't look to cool in practice. I mean just imagine the dumb a$$ kb's stupid n00bs like dontonypage2 would make.

E

Ecstacy

he simply said you collect items like you did for the synthesis shop and what ever combination you makes puts a customized keyblade (like if you get alot of things for strength then you have a strong keyblade or something) atleast thats what i got from the statement lol.

Brian

p.s. brb with proof :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back