• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ven/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshitoki

Im sure this has appeared SOMEWHERE I just have not read it myself and thought I would throw my two cents in with everyone else. After playing 358/2 it came to me that if its possible for Sora's Memories to transfer from Roxas to Xion then would it not also be possible for someone elses memories to transfer INTO Sora from a outside source of some kind. My theory is that Ven's memories were given to Sora at some point in time by someone or something, thus producing the nobody with the image of Ven we all call Roxas born from the memories of Ven himself that are locked away deep inside Sora's heart, which would also explain his and Roxas's ability to use the keyblades. And in my opinion this is why Axel has such a fondness for both Sora and Roxas since Roxas looks just like Ven, and Axel knows Roxas is Sora's Nobody which Im sure they (Ven and Lea) have some contact in BBS and only assuming its a memorable one. I have not come to a conclusion as to when or why Sora has these memories but If I do then I will let you all know.

salixon

Thats exactly what i was gonna say. Were right, theres no other way that they can be connected. let me just explain what i think the connection between sora and ven is, as well as all three main characters in kh1(sora, kairi,riku) and bbs(TAV). Ok here goes. First off, before every keybearer dies, they must choose a soul to pass it down to. or if they just want to give up theyre power to pass down, and not die. just because we dont know what happens to TAV doesnt mean we wouldnt know what happens in the future, which would be kh1. so i think all three of them(TAV) passed down their powers to kairi riku, and sora. let me explain.... The most obvious one is Ven giving his power to sora. Aqua gave her power to kairi. and before you think or say "Kairi doesnt even fight!" or whatever, think again. If you recall kairi actually uses her own keyblade that she can weild. that power is only given to kayblade bearers. and obviously she didnt just get that power from no where. if you dont believe me then play kingdom hearts 2 over agian, and wait untill ur in the world that never was. Youll see she uses one, and she kills heartless. anyway the most confusing concept is riku...now i have to say that Rikus dark form is eairly similar to vanitas' look. so this is what i think. Terra who we all know falls into darkness just like riku, but their intentions are good. i think maybe vanitas and terra passed down their powers to riku. thats why he has the ability to transform from the darkness. an extra thing i assume, is that king mickey gets his power from yen sid. i read an article that said yen sid was once a keyblade weilder. so i think yen sid passed down his powers to mickey. and we know from playing kh2 that yen sid doesnt use a keyblade. however, when we play bbs, we might see him using one.

Dragonsblight

Its a possibility but i think that it will probably be much more complex than that. Knowing Nomura he wouldnt use the same thing for two games in a row.

Yoshitoki

In addition and I know this has been talked about before to. Soras name directly translated is Sky, Ven is Wind. Kairi is Ocean Village Aqua is obviously Water. Riku is Continent or Land, Terra is Earth. Rikus darkness inside him is similar to Terras. There all connected in some way. I do believe I came to a conclusion as to WHY Sora has Roxas as his nobody, if In fact my previous theory is correct. When Sora unlocked his heart to save Kairi he also released Ventus's memory, which in turn created a manifestation of that memory in Roxas. This would also explain why Sora is the first to turn into a heartless and be able to turn back into a Human because it was not HIS heart or memory that was removed it was Ven's. Also note the Emblem on Ven, Aquas chest, as well as Terras belt which signifies there study of the keyblade under master Eraqus. It is the Orgnization Emblem flipped around. If we take the meaning of a cross and a heart to mean Faith and Love and flip it around like the organization did, we get what? Hatred, Sorrow, and no Faith. I believe that sums up the Organization pretty well. But as to what connection between Master Eraqus School of Keyblades to them is still the mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back