• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Xion Theory (Makes sense!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NamineHeartzXlll

Hey,
Umm Im new and my Xion theory is pretty short but I dont know if its right...
You might be thinking the same thing.
My theory:
Xion is Sora's lost memories. She was supposed to be Kairi's nobody but since she couldnt loose her heart and cant become a heartless, Xion left with her heart to Sora. So she stayed there until Chain of Memories when Sora began to loose his memories and she left too. Not knowing what she was doing she collected up all Sora's escaped memories and kept them inside her, them acting kind of like a heart.
She was brought into Organization Xlll and you know how in one of the trailers how Roxas was surprised to see her? I think that was because Roxas was starting to remember the stuff from Sora's memories, like in KH2 in his dreams. And I think Xion is kind of like parts of what Sora remembers of Kairi so thats why they look the same and why Roxas was so shocked. In the trailer when Riku is talking to Xion and he says "You should return to your true self" He means she should go back to Sora and give his memories back but the only way to do that is to die or fade or whatever nobodies do. She doesnt want to because now she has friends but she wants Sora to awaken, like all of Organization Xlll so they can carry on their goal; to become whole. She tries to run away from Organization Xlll, to find out more about Sora and why he is so important to her and to find the connection. Axel and Roxas always bring her back, her escapes usless. In the end, she dies. Therefore, Organization Xlll remains 13 not 14, and Sora is able to wake up.

There goes my theory.
QUESTION: WHO IS THE GIRL AT THE END OF ANOTHER SIDE ANOTHER STORY?

Tata
Emz xxx

P.S. If you wanna be friends... Please ask, as I said Im new! =D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, Xion can't be Sora's lost memories, because she's born BEFORE Sora lost his memories.
So, no.
Good first try though.
Also, welcome to KHI.

Muse

you look atrocious
The fact that Xion joined the Organization before CoM debunks this theory.

Also, we have no proof of memories able to take form outside of Castle Oblivion.

It would do you good to read the sticky entirely about Days and Xion. I'm sure it mentions this.

Muse

you look atrocious
She's affected by Sora's memories. Not made from them.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Yea.
She is before Sora so I dont know she coul be made from his memories when he is only like 4.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yea.
She is before Sora so I dont know she coul be made from his memories when he is only like 4.

What? No. The theory is that Xion was created by Sora's memories of Kairi during CoM. Which is impossible since she joined before CoM. But it wasn't Sora's memories of Kairi when he was four that caused Xion to be born. Memories aren't strong enough to maintain a physical form outside of Castle Oblivion.

Happy Chap

i spose its possible - i dont really buy the 'sora didnt spend enough time as a heartless for roxas to get his memories' idea, if thats what you mean

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i spose its possible - i dont really buy the 'sora didnt spend enough time as a heartless for roxas to get his memories' idea, if thats what you mean

Xion: My power, it’s going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas… How do I appear now?
Not exactly roxas didnt get soras memories because of the short time as a heartless.
Anyway xions appearance is affected by soras memories but she recieves soras memories through roxas.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious

It's not an idea, it's what happened. Sora wasn't a Heartless long enough for the memory transfer to be complete, so Roxas didn't get Sora's memories.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I thought that Roxas did temporarily get Sora's memories in their entirety, it was just Sora suddenly coming back that stole them away from him....

Muse

you look atrocious
I thought that Roxas did temporarily get Sora's memories in their entirety, it was just Sora suddenly coming back that stole them away from him....

Sora's memories were slowly being transferred when he became a Heartless, but Kairi purifying his heart of darkness stopped the transfer.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Im new too, and wy theory is weirder.

Ever since kh2, nobody names = original name + x, rearranged. Remove x from xion to get ion, which probably isnt her true form, so rearrange. Guess what, you get oni, which refers to some japanese demon. Thus, I conclude that xion is the nobody of a japanese demon, which brings to more questions.

Why did Riku tell xion to return to her true form? I believe riku is a cultist that wants to revive the demon, thus he wants xion to form the full demon.

Then why does she have the keyblade? My theory is based on the bringing disaster part of the keyblade legend. The demon created the keyblade, thus sora is the demon's chosen, so he can wield it against what the demon perceives as threats, the heartless, and same with king mickey. Riku is different because his was by one of the 3 apprentices in BBS.

Ok, this is nonsense, but im new and before i came here it was my most logical conclusion.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Im new too, and wy theory is weirder.

Ever since kh2, nobody names = original name + x, rearranged. Remove x from xion to get ion, which probably isnt her true form, so rearrange. Guess what, you get oni, which refers to some japanese demon. Thus, I conclude that xion is the nobody of a japanese demon, which brings to more questions.

Why did Riku tell xion to return to her true form? I believe riku is a cultist that wants to revive the demon, thus he wants xion to form the full demon.

Then why does she have the keyblade? My theory is based on the bringing disaster part of the keyblade legend. The demon created the keyblade, thus sora is the demon's chosen, so he can wield it against what the demon perceives as threats, the heartless, and same with king mickey. Riku is different because his was by one of the 3 apprentices in BBS.

Ok, this is nonsense, but im new and before i came here it was my most logical conclusion.

Didn't see the last line of that post till I hit quote, but yes this pretty much is utter nonsense. And no offense, but if Xion being a Japanese Demon and Riku being a member of a cult trying to revive her is the MOST logical conclusion you could come to, then methinks you need to massively hone your theory thinking skills.

Either way, as previously stated, I too think that Xion has some relation to Sora's memory, but it seems as if she has to relate more to Sora than just that due to the fact that she wields the keyblade. Mind you, Riku did say hers was fake and we're not sure what he meant by that just yet, but still. I don't think she's a combination of two people per se, however I do think she's like Namine in the sense that Roxas&Namine were created because Kairi's heart was within Sora. So I guess i'm saying her creation involves Sora and Kairi in some way. Not sure how to word it exactly, but that's what i'm thinking.

Then there's this part of me that still thinks she relates to Aqua in some way or another as well. x.o; I haven't the slightest. Those are my thoughts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back