• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
ok, so here's my theory on Xion. and if you disagree with me, then tell me what you think, but don't get all up in my face because you think you know everything. so i was thinking that xion isn't even a nobody at all. she could be a completely new character that's going under cover and is trying to get into the organization on purpose. she was sent by somebody(don't know who)to get into the organization to influence Roxas to leave, and Riku would be waiting to capture Roxas. so she's in league with Riku and Namine and Diz, and sh'es helping to get Sora to wake up. that's why Sora perks her interest when her and Riku are talking. i know it's kinda a stretch, but it makes sense. tell me what you think.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm sure that Xemnas knows how to tell if someone is a Nobody or not. After all, if she had a heart, she wouldn't have been able to fool Xemnas into letting her join the Organization. So, while it's not entirely disprovable, there's no true evidence to support it, either. You should try to give more evidence on why you think this way.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, it's confirmed that she's a nobody, so no on that part.

Working with DiZ? She's with the Organization. I don't think DiZ would let her join the club.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think that's it....

My theory (mind you, it's a mock theory), which I haven't posted anywhere except DeviantArt, is that Xion is a replica of sorts of Namine or Kairi, whichever you'd like to look at it, who is able to wield the Keyblade, something that Namine is not able to do. Xemnas had her created because he started getting impatient with the whole defeat Heartless = Creation of Kingdom Hearts, so he wanted two Keyblade masters in his Organization instead of one.

Xion was created and became best friends with Roxas due to them being around the same age and the fact that they both wielded Keyblades. Through Roxas, she met Axel and vice-versa.

One day, Xion learns of Namine and how she is Kairi's Nobody and thus begins to wonder. Wasn't she, Xion, also Kairi's Nobody? How could this be? How could a person have two Nobodies? And thus, she seeks Namine out. The two converse (as seen in the trailer) and Xion learns of her being a Replica or something and not really a Nobody, or anything really.

This is too shocking for her, so she runs away. Xemnas doesn't want to lose her, so he sends Axel after her. They have their little fight and in the end, despite whatever the outcome would have been, Xemnas decides that Xion really isn't worth all the trouble and has her eliminated. =) Leaving Roxas as the only Keyblade wielding member of the Org.

This is a mock theory, I'm not really being serious with this. Feel free to express your opinions about it. =D

shadowred3

o my turn! heres my theory! in ven and aqua are both unbirths and have been artificaly born. ven notices this and askes aqua to erase him. then aqua learns this to and erases herself. now a few generations later ven and aqua are born again as sora and kairi. because they where born twice there are sort of two soras. the one that was ven (which is proboly some where in soras heart, and the new sora. same thing with kiari. whaen namine and roxsas are born aqua and ven either came out of sora and kiaris hearts or became roxas and naimne. but because they were born like nobodys they lose there memories from bbs.

angelbabe74006

Shadowred, just...no. Sora and Kairi were already around during the time of BBS. Also, it's implied that Kairi has no connection to Aqua.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
ok, so here's my theory on Xion. and if you disagree with me, then tell me what you think, but don't get all up in my face because you think you know everything. so i was thinking that xion isn't even a nobody at all. she could be a completely new character that's going under cover and is trying to get into the organization on purpose. she was sent by somebody(don't know who)to get into the organization to influence Roxas to leave, and Riku would be waiting to capture Roxas. so she's in league with Riku and Namine and Diz, and sh'es helping to get Sora to wake up. that's why Sora perks her interest when her and Riku are talking. i know it's kinda a stretch, but it makes sense. tell me what you think.

If she's a new character completely (the way Namine was SUPPOSED to be), then why does she have Kairi's face and hair (as well as Aqua's)? It seems like too much of a coincidence. Namine's the same way; her model is Kairi's exactly. And yet, if you look at Olette or Fuu or Selphie, their models (not just in their faces, but bodies too) are dramatically different.

We've already established that Xemnas would DEFINITELY know about it if she had a heart (and would have confiscated it the moment she showed up at the doorstep), so the next issue is--Xion isn't sure who she is. Why is she angsting and deliberating and fighting over this if the whole purpose of her involvement is to make sure Sora wakes up? She doesn't even seem aware of who KAIRI is, and might not be sure exactly who Sora is to begin with.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Riku: who are you?! Why do you have the Keyblade?!

I still debate with myself over whether or not this could indicate if:

A) Riku obviously does not recognize Xion, and therefore the theory that Xion is more so connected to Aqua is supported.
B) Riku sees a resemblance in Xion's appearance, and is surprised to see such a familiar face (Kairi? Namine?).

Personally, I'm leaning more towards A.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, DiZ's theories indicate that either Namine was the one born on the night of the storm, or that a Nobody couldn't have been born on the night of the storm (and we already got two Nobodies for two Hearts on HB, leaving not much room for Xion). So even if Riku'd recognize her as a possible Kairi-Nobody, I don't think that notion'd sit too well with him so he'd question whose Nobody she yes is

Bananana

o my turn! heres my theory! in ven and aqua are both unbirths and have been artificaly born. ven notices this and askes aqua to erase him. then aqua learns this to and erases herself. now a few generations later ven and aqua are born again as sora and kairi. because they where born twice there are sort of two soras. the one that was ven (which is proboly some where in soras heart, and the new sora. same thing with kiari. whaen namine and roxsas are born aqua and ven either came out of sora and kiaris hearts or became roxas and naimne. but because they were born like nobodys they lose there memories from bbs.

Wait..first you say they´re Unbirth(I think the word explains everything),then you say they´re reborn.Can Unbirths be "reborn"?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Namine: I wanted to meet you, Xion.

Riku: who are you?! Why do you have the Keyblade?!

Yeah, not in league with them o,o;
Well, that's how they started. She told him about how she's sent to get Roxas out of the Organization. Cause remember how later in the trailer they're atlking to each other as if they're friends?So...yeah.:idea:
P.S. Thanks for all the input!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, that's how they started. She told him about how she's sent to get Roxas out of the Organization. Cause remember how later in the trailer they're atlking to each other as if they're friends?So...yeah.:idea:
P.S. Thanks for all the input!

Xion: why did you save me?!

o,o;;; friends, eh? it's a very one way street if so.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days

hmmm parts I agree other parts I disagree. The whole thing about her not being a nobody at all = genius! However, I feel if she was sent by DiZ (like Riku and Mickey were) Ansem would of mentioned her in his reports. But that's just me

yessir! :]

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
However, I feel if she was sent by DiZ (like Riku and Mickey were) Ansem would of mentioned her in his reports. But that's just me

Seeing how Xion isn't mentioned at all during KH2, I don't think that holds water. Say Namine mind-wiped everyone about Xion; I'd wager it included some paper-work rewriting like she did on Jiminy's journal.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Seeing how Xion isn't mentioned at all during KH2, I don't think that holds water. Say Namine mind-wiped everyone about Xion; I'd wager it included some paper-work rewriting like she did on Jiminy's journal.

Problem; Ansem/DiZ would remember.

Namine can manipulate the memories of people connected with Sora--i.e. his friends and family lolz. So, presumably, she can manipulate the memories of people who MET him, but if that's the case, she must've really liked all that torment coming from Larxene and Marluxia, because they both encountered Sora and were aware of his existence and she never did anything to them.

I don't think Ansem is close enough to Sora to be connected, especially considering they didn't actually meet until he died.

Edit: Crap, you meant the reports--although I'd still be surprised if that happened, because they go past even Roxas's absorption into Sora, so unless Namine ran back and did some quick editing I can't see that happening.

Also, if she has a tough time with Marluxia et al, I think Xemnas et al would be a snag, too. (Axel's probably debatable what with his attachment to Roxas.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back