• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wevvy

It hasnt even been confirmed that Xion is a nobody.

/looks side to side

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree with Xion needing to be a Namine-type Nobody, but in the sense that she's made up of nothing.
Namine is made up of nothing because Sora's B+S went on to become Roxas and was thus unavailable.
Xion would be made up of nothing since Kairi's B+S remained as Kairi.

As for Xion Wielding as a result of this -
1) The Keyblade is sad to be fake, thus greatly diminishing the problem of why and how she has it. Should she be affected by Roxas's Memories or Sora's, the Keyblade adds up - the only reason Roxas himself has Keychains is because of Sora's Memories.
2) DiZ originally explained Namine's ties to Sora's Memories as a by-product of Kairi's Heart having been in Sora's Body and being in relation with his Heart. That in turn affected her Nobody - at the time presumed to be born on the night of the storm - so that she had control over Sora's Memories.
Switch Namine with Xion, and Control over Memories with a fake Keyblade.

While I would dislike it if Xion ended up truly being Kairi's Nobody, I support the night of the storm as her date of birth should this be the case.

cananthegreat

Im probably very wrong but we've only seen xion with the keyblade in short videos and screenshots

Kairi in TWTNW weilded a keyblade for a while

is it possible that she is just "borrowing" it ?

Or is it different for KK?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Im probably very wrong but we've only seen xion with the keyblade in short videos and screenshots

THAT happened almost a year later.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Kairi borrowed a Keyblade Riku was sustaining via Duel Wielding. Thus the "while" she wielded it for was 30 cut scene seconds.
Xion on the other hand has not only Wielding the Keyblade - be it fake or not, as Riku said t was - as a main motif in her character, but also, she's Wielding the Kingdom Key. Not even Sora and Roxas can Duel Wield the same Keychain on both Blades, so her Keyblade had to have come from someplace else - herself, it would seem, as Roxas stated clearly in one of the screenshots - "You can use the Keyblade too?!" in response to Xion drawing the Keyblade at him in one of the trailers.

In short - Xion has her own Keyblade, fake or not, as opposed to Kairi, who used Riku's Keyblade.

Apasstrife

It hasnt even been confirmed that Xion is a nobody.

/looks side to side

shes in the organaization so shes probably a nobody.

xion is certanly conected to kairi, not only for the body and the voice, but coz she says in a trailer ¿ow can two people be the same? remember that nomura says that xion was a nonebody with a"special born", so im with the idea that xion was created in DI when kairi lost his heart.... and the reason that she can wierd the keyblade is coz the heart of kairi was on soras' body..

another thing... namine can control all memories conected with sora or all memories itself¿?, coz larxene en re:com says to riku relpica that namine could make him the memories and riku replica has no conection with sora at all

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
shes in the organaization so shes probably a nobody.

There are actually several details pointing otherwise if you want to go there...

xion is certanly conected to kairi

Unconfirmed, and thus far, not only was there something said in one of the trailers that just about kills this, Nomura himself said that people think it's that easy are wrong. Part of why they let themselves show Xion's face, and all the scenes relating her to Kairi - it's a red herring.

not only for the body and the voice

I actually find her to look more like Aqua than Kairi.

but coz she says in a trailer ¿ow can two people be the same?

It seems more likely that she's asking "how can I be like the two of you?" when speaking to Axel and Roxas.

so im with the idea that xion was created in DI when kairi lost his heart.... and the reason that she can wierd the keyblade is coz the heart of kairi was on soras' body..

Likely possibility for the Xion is Kairi's Nobody scenario, but again, that scenario in itself has rather low chances of being true right now.
Also, I still wanna hear why Xion would have a Keyblade, as fake as it would be, but Namine thus far doesn't.

another thing... namine can control all memories conected with sora or all memories itself¿?, coz larxene en re:com says to riku relpica that namine could make him the memories and riku replica has no conection with sora at all

Repliku is Riku's Replica. It's more well accepted to say that Vexen "cloned" Riku's connection to Sora's Heart, thus letting Namine mess with Repliku's Memories, than saying he was unrelated - which would indicate Namine's powers are all-around instead of Sora-centric.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Unconfirmed, and thus far, not only was there something said in one of the trailers that just about kills this, Nomura himself said that people think it's that easy are wrong. Part of why they let themselves show Xion's face, and all the scenes relating her to Kairi - it's a red herring.

What's Red Herring?
so, you're saying that they're not connected?

Likely possibility for the Xion is Kairi's Nobody scenario, but again, that scenario in itself has rather low chances of being true right now.
Also, I still wanna hear why Xion would have a Keyblade, as fake as it would be, but Namine thus far doesn't.

I support the 'worthless characters are haxed to not be so trash' theory.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What's Red Herring?
so, you're saying that they're not connected?

Red herring - a deliberate attempt to change a subject or divert an argument; literature - a technique used in literature to mislead the audience.

Nomura let himself connect Xion and Kairi so profoundly in the trailers because
1) Xion's not Kairi's Nobody,
or
2) The fact that she is is so irrelevant due to the true nature of Xion's existence he could let himself flaunt it.

I personally go more towards 1 and have the resemblances explained by whatever relation Xion might have to Roxas and/or Sora.

I support the 'worthless characters are haxed to not be so trash' theory.

Well, they need to try and fend off the gay somehow...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Red herring - a deliberate attempt to change a subject or divert an argument; literature - a technique used in literature to mislead the audience.

Nomura let himself connect Xion and Kairi so profoundly in the trailers because
1) Xion's not Kairi's Nobody,
or
2) The fact that she is is so irrelevant due to the true nature of Xion's existence he could let himself flaunt it.

I personally go more towards 1 and have the resemblances explained by whatever relation Xion might have to Roxas and/or Sora.

Oh. Thanks.
Also, worthless character is worthless.

Well, they need to try and fend off the gay somehow...

Make them not gay?
they completely retconned Axel's personality, I don't see why they couldn't fix Sora, Riku and every other character that isn't Auron.

Doc

Just to go back to the whole "fake keyblade" thing...

How do u fake a keyblade? Also Riku said it was a fake. Did he really know or did he just assume it was a fake because he didn't know of any other wielders other than himself, sora and roxas?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just to go back to the whole "fake keyblade" thing...

How do u fake a keyblade? Also Riku said it was a fake. Did he really know or did he just assume it was a fake because he didn't know of any other wielders other than himself, sora and roxas?

If we assume that Xion's Keyblade might be - much like she herself might be - made up from Memories that leaked out from Sora/Roxas that possibly latched onto an existing ability (this would be where I'd strike out Aqua relations, but I can't do that no more), it would make the Keyblade to be a fake.
Riku's statement, while holding some level of credibility to it, is both 1) unconfirmed under circumstances at the time, seeing how we don't know what made him say it, nor what ended up with it, and 2) even Riku might not know for sure, and it could be his own petty jealousy and guilt speaking, seeing what went on with him and Sora over the KK in KH1.

Doc

I see what you're sayin about Riku SA. I mean the kid can only know so much about the keyblade.

Well if Xion's keyblade was synthesized from memories, it would still function like a real keyblade, otherwise Xemnas wouldn't bother w/ her. But how would this be possible?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't know for real whether or not Xemnas brought her in for the Keyblade.
There's the entire RoS/RoA issue involved that could be behind this entire mess, and her Keyblade was a by-product of her being affected by Roxas/Sora's Memories.
I mean, in the earlier gameplay footages we have - before she took off her hood - Xion didn't have the Keyblade; she was using with magic. That stands to show she probably didn't have the Keyblade until later.
Now Xemnas did say that it would take her a while to accomplish her goal, but we can't be certain he meant her getting a Keyblade.

Doc

If her keyblade is a by-product of memories, then she could have recieved it later when the memories "got to her"

I guess we could assume that Xemnas wanted her for the keyblade. After all, the org was powerful enough and Xemnas could always use more keybladers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back