• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Info/Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I knew it! The Mysterious Figure is Namone! The mirror world version of Namine!
namone.jpg

darkblue

No, seriosuly, he's some Sora or shit from the future for whatever reason. Watch Re: Coded's secret ending then speculate.

see , that right there. new secret ending to watch , only a few months time.

the only thing right now I could get behind maybe , is that this is someone who just likes messing with time.

and suddenly .. this has become LOST.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
No before I too laughed at the "time traveling terranort" theories but after reading the op and looking at the keybalde on kh wikia its making alot more sense now. The only thing keeping me from completly accepting this theory is that KH is complicated enough as it is with clones, body swapping, ect. and now we have time traveling villians? seems as if Nomura & friends are running out of ideas, & time travelling just dosnt feel right for this story. NAH MEAN????

AxelRikuRoxas

man i am waiting for a star wars turn around where they make sora nearly go to the dark side. the MF could be sora... xehanort nobody (before death) this could be the villain for kh3? nobody xehanort could travel in time... so maybe terras part of his mind went back to this time and who knows for sure what happened but i have a huge feeling that it can't be sora because of his weapon. im thinking it is possible for 2 people... ansem the wise (say waaaa?>>> just a random thought) or xehanort/terranort whos mind is split which could explain the weapon and the colour blue could explain the good vs evil part of his mind (terra being good)

who knows for sure but you know thats my main thoughgt

tenchi ryu

A bad-ass Sora from the future.....I could accept that.
But from what I've seen this is the most Vague boss I've seen in KH, do we at least get SOME kind of dialogue....Anything?! New Secret movie? Damn Throw us a Damn Bone Nomura

Revolution

Something tells me it does play into the data and such Ansem talks about in the ending.

The fading in and out, i don't know. It just gives off that idea to me. And the clocks could represent something in a future game, how much time is left before something major happens.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I think it would be cool if the enemy didn't appear in Kingdom Heart III. Then he remains a mystery and possibly might have something to do with the future of the series. heh... "future".... get it?

KeybladeCounsel

If this involves time traveling, how could it possibly be Xehanort? He just came back didn't he? So he learned how to time travel that quick? Even though I highly detest this thoery, it just has to be some form of Xehanort. After beating MF, you see how he looks down as if sad or something and then vanishes right? Maybe the battle gave him memory of Aqua and afterwards he may have remembered who she was. But maybe thats why theres no dialogue. With Enigmatic words, we the players can't hear the voices, but the characters can. So if it's Xehanort, of course Aqua wouldn't know it at first, but when she fights Terra-Xehanort she would be like "Either I fought you earlier or it was somebody who sounds exactly like you." Wow that's stupid, I'm done...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think it would be cool if the enemy didn't appear in Kingdom Heart III. Then he remains a mystery and possibly might have something to do with the future of the series. heh... "future".... get it?
that's pretty stupid......
If this involves time traveling, how could it possibly be Xehanort? He just came back didn't he? So he learned how to time travel that quick? Even though I highly detest this thoery, it just has to be some form of Xehanort. After beating MF, you see how he looks down as if sad or something and then vanishes right? Maybe the battle gave him memory of Aqua and afterwards he may have remembered who she was. But maybe thats why theres no dialogue. With Enigmatic words, we the players can't hear the voices, but the characters can. So if it's Xehanort, of course Aqua wouldn't know it at first, but when she fights Terra-Xehanort she would be like "Either I fought you earlier or it was somebody who sounds exactly like you." Wow that's stupid, I'm done...

for some reason i was thinking it would be the sentiments of xemnas final form (when he took most of organization 13's abbilities and weapons). or sentiments of organization 13 themselves...idk, but the no name keyblade resembles castle oblivion IMO. maybe all the members entered castle oblivion and the castle took their sentiments into one...idk...my theories are bogus atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back