• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Theory (SPOILERS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
this contains massive spoilers, so to whoever doesn't wanna know anything important: you've been warned.
oh, and sorry if someone already came to the same conclusion before me; i haven't been on in forever >.>

so, i'm sure you guys know about this guy, right?
khbbsfinalmixpic_092110.jpg

well, i've got a pretty concrete theory about who he is.
i think it's Master Xehanort's nobody.
here's why =D
1.) MX liked to wear that black cloak
2.) after MX threw his heart into Terra, his body and soul disappeared
and 3.) who else do we know who likes to use Ethereal Blades?
hmmm.......
KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas.jpg

and since Terra's body and soul was currently occupied at the time, that only leaves one other person w/ a strong connection to Xemnas: MX.

discuss =D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, You should have posted this in the MF theory thread.

But while I am posting, no. I don't agree with any of this. Master Xehanort's Nobody is Xemnas and only Xemnas. The cloak has nothing to do with his identity as said by Nomura. Anybody can use the cloaks and Nomura said that he'd have even had TAV in the first secret ending in KH2 wear them if he hadn't decided on armor.

And the way MF uses his blades is a lot different than the way Xemnas used them, nor is his fighting stance like Master Xehanort's. These blades are summoned with hilts.

But I won't deny their being a connection to Xehanort.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Master Xehanort's Nobody is Xemnas and only Xemnas.

actually, Xemnas is technically Terra's Nobody (well, he has Terra's body, anyway)

The cloak has nothing to do with his identity as said by Nomura. Anybody can use the cloaks and Nomura said that he'd have even had TAV in the first secret ending in KH2 wear them if he hadn't decided on armor.

yes, nomura originally said he wanted TAV to be wearing cloaks, but he felt they were already being used too much anyway, and he hadn't yet came up w/ good character designs for TAV yet, so he decided to give them armor to shield their faces. but Nomura also said the reason Xemnas liked to wear cloaks was b/c MX liked to wear cloaks. and the reason all of the organization members have an X in their names comes from MX's obsession w/ the X-Blade.

And the way MF uses his blades is a lot different than the way Xemnas used them, nor is his fighting stance like Master Xehanort's. These blades are summoned with hilts.

i'll admit, i don't really have a very good defense for that. except that Xemnas's and Ansem SoD's fighting styles also differ considerably, so why can't the same be said for MX and HIS nobody?

State

Awards
Xemnas is Terra's body and soul, not Master Xehanort's. Whatever happened with Master Xehanort's or Eraqus' body and soul could be the Mysterious Figure, but then again, both Eraqus' and Xehanort's bodies perished the same way; they turned into globs of light and flew away eventually turning into nothing, so it's possible that both bodies don't exist anymore.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xemnas is Terra's body and soul, not Master Xehanort's. Whatever happened with Master Xehanort's or Eraqus' body and soul could be the Mysterious Figure, but then again, both Eraqus' and Xehanort's bodies perished the same way; they turned into globs of light and flew away eventually turning into nothing, so it's possible that both bodies don't exist anymore.

SInce it is generally speculated MX's body just vanished into the Realm of Darkness, and ME's to the Realm of Light, I doubt their bodies exist anymore so I agree.

Stars

リク

Agree with this.
But since Eraqus body doesn't exist anymore, and where does his heart goes?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Does Eraqus' heart remain in Terra when Terra 's body being taken over by Master Xehanort?

Yes it does. In Blank Points, you see that Terra and Xehanort are struggling for control of the body and MX is trying to convince Terra to give up and just let their hearts merge until MX sees that Terra is fighting to protect Eraqus. I think the bigger question is were Eraqus' heart as of now after Xehanort the Apprentice became a Heartless.

Stars

リク
Yes it does. In Blank Points, you see that Terra and Xehanort are struggling for control of the body and MX is trying to convince Terra to give up and just let their hearts merge until MX sees that Terra is fighting to protect Eraqus. I think the bigger question is were Eraqus' heart as of now after Xehanort the Apprentice became a Heartless.

Could it be Eraqus' heart is in Xemnas, and making him aware of the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion..? Since Eraqus has knowledge about the CO.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Could it be Eraqus' heart is in Xemnas, and making him aware of the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion..? Since Eraqus has knowledge about the CO.

Never thought about that, but I see where you are coming from. I would think the Sora-Ven-Roxas(-Kairi-Namine) situation is a singularity but it is a possibility of something like that happening.

But Eraqus has less knowledge about CO than you think. The shape of the world once transformed by a Master is something they choose. Only Aqua would know of the CoW (Chamber of Waking) because she was the one who created it.

But hm...that is something to consider. I honestly think the heart could have burrowed into Riku's heart considering XH was inside of Riku. but there are so many things we don't know. I think we could deliberate on this forever and never get anywhere.

Crystal

Silver Member

It seem possible.
But i thought that Xemnas know about the CO from the Chamber of Sleep ?

Stars

リク
It seem possible.
But i thought that Xemnas know about the CO from the Chamber of Sleep ?

If Xemnas has Eraqus' heart too, then Xemnas could have know that CO has been created (Eraqus memory?) since Eraqus told Aqua about the structure of the land?

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
If Xemnas has Eraqus' heart too, then Xemnas could have know that CO has been created (Eraqus memory?) since Eraqus told Aqua about the structure of the land?

Maybe Aqua should have know about the structure of CO more than Eraqus since she is the one who create it?

Darkrider S

Well, I have several theories for this but I do somewhat agree tht it could be MX's Nobody...But we won't know till Nomura announces.. probs in BBS:Fm secret ending... I will literally crack my laptop if I find out it's a random caharacter.. like Axel or something =_=

Lady-Lee

Awards
forget cracking my laptop, its getting thrown out of my window if it ends up being some random character, especially if it ends up being like ienzo or marluxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back