• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I came up with this not too long ago and thought I might as well post this.

Well we have good reason to believe Mysterious Figure is some sort of time traveler. We also know that according to Yen Sid MX may not be working alone now that he is coming back. So what if MF is working with MX? MX wanted to start a second keyblade war, right? Well what if MX had MF use his time traveling powers to travel through the past and test very powerfull keyblade wielders throughout the past so that one day they can kidnap and gather them in the future (KH3 or a future game) and have this mass collection of powerfull wielders battle eachother in a second Keyblade War?

This would explain why MF went back in time and battled TAV, he was testing them to see if they were strong enough to compete in a future Keyblade War.

Try not to flame, I came up with this rather fast so yeah.

State

Awards
Hmmm... Nice theory. Although if you look it in a way, the battle between Terra, Aqus, Ventus, Vanitas and Master Xehanort was sort like of a second Keyblade War.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Here's the flaw: if that were true, then Xehanort would have no reason to most of the stuff he did during/before BBS. If he wanted to see the Keyblade War so badly, he would have just asked the Mysterious Figure to...send him there.
he got ya there XD

Grey

Hmmm... Nice theory. Although if you look it in a way, the battle between Terra, Aqus, Ventus, Vanitas and Master Xehanort was sort like of a second Keyblade War.

I was thinking this too. I mean, technically, that battle was to create and obtain the X-Blade, just like with the first Keyblade war--the wars were both going for the same goal.

Plus, in Xigbar's conversation with Zexion in one of the Final Mix + scenes, doesn't Xigbar mention that there was a great Keyblade War, and out of the war, came Xehanort, who had lost all of his memories?

Here's a translation of that part of the scene:
Final Mix+ said:
Xigbar: I'm doing enough work, already! Found another one just yesterday. I think his new name is "Mar-" something or other. With this the Organization now has 11 members. That's quite a number. And so just for today I asked Lexaeus to cover for me so I could take a break... in anticipation of tomorrow's work, that is.
Zexion: Then please rest fully. I have work to do for today so I'll be going...
Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no... Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?
Zexion: What of it?

This makes me feel like Terra's, Aqua's, and Ven's battle with Master Xehanort and Vanitas was effectively a 2nd Keyblade War.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This makes me feel like Terra's, Aqua's, and Ven's battle with Master Xehanort and Vanitas was effectively a 2nd Keyblade War.
i dont think so the translation says battles not a war, besides a war needs more than 5 people making up two teams.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Comparing TAV vs MX and Vanitas battle to something that left the Keyblade Graveyard with craters and not to mention all those keyblades just lying there is kind of...a stretch. I mean compared to the what the Keyblade War looked like...TAV fight with MX was just a heated debate at best.

THE GAME

Another thing wrong with this theory is the battle with Mysterious Figure isn't even canon. There is no way it can be canon for any of the characters.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Although if you look it in a way, the battle between Terra, Aqus, Ventus, Vanitas and Master Xehanort was sort like of a second Keyblade War.

Not really. That was just a battle with about 5 people involved. A second keyblade war would be like a thousand VS a thousand keyblade masters.

I actually feel insulted that someone could even think that their battle was a "Second Keyblade War." Seriously?

Agreed.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I actually feel insulted that someone could even think that their battle was a "Second Keyblade War." Seriously?

Like I said before...heated debate at best. smh if thats a keyblade war i'd hate to see their definition of a keyblade battle...or worse...a dual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back