• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

I finally beat him as Ven. It's weird, I could only get him down to half health then I'd die. But now, I beat him flawlessly. As in no damage. Probably because he never went invisible. I hate that move...

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I've beat him with every character, and I gotta say: just wait until you face him with Terra. You'll be mad to the point of ripping your PSP in half by the time you beat him. Ven and Aqua are easy because they have dodging moves (dodge roll and cartwheel) that make you invincible if you keep pressing it repeatedly. Terra has no such move so not only is it impossible to dodge his lasers, it's also very difficult to dodge a vast majority of his attacks.

ispoiledmyself

Damn dude, what level were you when you fought him as Terra? Aqua took out MF easily, and I bet Ventus would too.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Damn dude, what level were you when you fought him as Terra? Aqua took out MF easily, and I bet Ventus would too.
I was level 62 when I first beat him with Terra. I tried to beat him a second time earlier today at level 82 and I couldn't beat him lol (granted I only made like, 8 attempts). I did get him down to half of his last HP bar, though. After a while, the damage your attacks do to him "cap," so that even if you level up your attacks do the same amount of damage that they did to him before you leveled up. So someone who's level 75 and someone who's level 99 do the same amount of damage to him with any given attack. At least that's what it seems like.The only thing that changes is your defense which is worthless.

so if that's true, facing this boss at level 55 or so and facing him at level 92 isn't actually any different.

EDIT: or at least, isn't very different. It's hard to tell which level the damage caps at.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Who is that dude anyway. im gonna say Xemnas. idk just my thought
It's impossible to be certain who he is. There's no evidence of him being Xemnas, really. I'm inclined to say he's a time traveler, because he can reverse time during the battle, the hilt of his energy swords resemble the hands of a clock, the way he holds his weapons resemble clock hands, the keyblade you get for beating him has a clock on it, and the keychain of the keyblade is an hourglass. And with time travel, almost anything is possible.

I don't think this is a person we've met before. Or at the very least, we don't know anything about this character yet.

ispoiledmyself

Shoot. I hate MF's stupid whip attack. He grabs you gets you to 1 HP and then he'll either whip you again, tornado, or start his combo. Its like an instakill. That and when he summons his clones and orbs that shoot at the same time. Those combos piss me off so much. Especially with Terra.

Roxas891011V

Well he could always be Luxord's Somebody because he controls time or something because we hardly know anything about Pre-Organization/Nobody Luxord

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Well he could always be Luxord's Somebody because he controls time or something because we hardly know anything about Pre-Organization/Nobody Luxord
If we're going to base his identity on what he does during the battle, we can say he's Terra because he uses Meteor, he's Ven because he uses Megaflare, he's Aqua because he uses Renewal Barrier, he's Marluxia because he uses a death count, he's Zexion because he uses clones (illusions, whatever), he's Vanitas because he uses that fire x attack, and he's Xemnas because he uses energy swords.

Really, it's almost impossible to tell at this point. I doubt it's anyone we've met or heard of. (I'm not denying that it could be a future form of Xehanort, though)

xStarSeekerx

to tell u the truth, the only reason i thought Xemnas, was because of the ssimilar swords, and those symbols that show up in battle looked a lot like the coat he had in KH2 at the end battle with Sora and RIku.

only reason why, who knows, hes probably gonna be revealed in KH3

AntiRiku*Axel

to tell u the truth, the only reason i thought Xemnas, was because of the ssimilar swords, and those symbols that show up in battle looked a lot like the coat he had in KH2 at the end battle with Sora and RIku.

Actually, it couldn't be because the fight is actually supposed to be canon, and the fight took place before the final episode itself

Digidude111

Actually, it couldn't be because the fight is actually supposed to be canon, and the fight took place before the final episode itself

who said it was canon? it seems almost impossible that any of the trio could've met him during the story. if it was that canon, it would've been in the original japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back