• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious figure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
actually the MF has several moves fomr other characters.

also theres a MF thread for this stuff.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I think it's something that wouldn't ruin the KH plot. Or even better, something that will advance it. Like somebody new. Oh, but that's never happened before. And there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that he isn't Xemnas or Xehanort just because of those weapons!!!!11!11!!11!!! Nope, not possible. Not even going to think of any single other possibility. I'm just going to ignore the fact that he seems to have the ability to manipulate time and not a single other person ever in the series has been able to do that before. I'm also just going to ignore the fact that Nomura really only used the Black Coat because he A] wants to hide his identity for now and/or B] hasn't even designed him yet. Nope. That's not it. He's an Organization member! Only explanation.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think it's something that wouldn't ruin the KH plot. Or even better, something that will advance it. Like somebody new. Oh, but that's never happened before. And there's NO POSSIBLE WAY that he isn't Xemnas or Xehanort just because of those weapons!!!!11!11!!11!!! Nope, not possible. Not even going to think of any single other possibility. I'm just going to ignore the fact that he seems to have the ability to manipulate time and not a single other person ever in the series has been able to do that before. I'm also just going to ignore the fact that Nomura really only used the Black Coat because he A] wants to hide his identity for now and/or B] hasn't even designed him yet. Nope. That's not it. He's an Organization member! Only explanation.

someone hasn't read Grass' theory lately. Possibly the most reasonable and thought out Xehanort ANYTHING theory possible. Sure it has a few kinks but it's one of the best I've heard.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
as some people stated in recent theories,i believe that it is the Somebody of Xemnas+Ansem SoD=Xehanort

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
this thread is pointless. "HE FADS LIKE XEMNAS SO NOW WE KNOW WHO HE MIGHT BE!"
yeah right. that makes total sense and is a very thoughtout reason for starting this thread.
right.

Ralz

I'm putting my money on that MF is still a concept character. Wouldn't be the first time Nomura's had second thoughts.

Gram

Banned
Awards
pfft, everyone knows its pluto.

this thread is pointless. "HE FADS LIKE XEMNAS SO NOW WE KNOW WHO HE MIGHT BE!"
yeah right. that makes total sense and is a very thoughtout reason for starting this thread.
right.
/thread^

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well he does have those light saber like swords with him just like Xemnas had in KH2. So I'm not sure if that's him and I think that might be Master Xeharnort because we did see him wearing a black cloak in the beginning of Ven's story and he could've put that to hide his identity or some unknown character that might be explained later on in the KH game series. Or possibly in another Final Mix of the following games. Maybe in Codec we might get some answers or something. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back