• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
What makes you so sure that Riku is 5?

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, and the reason he looks the age of Sora is because he was created at the age Sora was when he freed his and Kairi's hearts. So, the shot could very well be during present day.
That's not Roxas in the picture. that's Ven. He just looks like roxas.

!!!!OOOOOOOOH I just had a theory!!!! What if Ven is Sora's older brother? That could explain why Roxas looked like Ven, right?

V

V.A.T.13

Ehhh, if Ven is Sora's older brother, why would Sora's nobody look exactly like him?

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
well guys, I have an interesting point, but first I want to tell you that i didnt watch the secret ending of kh2fm+ yet so dont spoil me!
What if its the person that is controlled by MX in the secret ending? He could've been good before!!! who knows...
what do you think

DONT SPOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
well guys, I have an interesting point, but first I want to tell you that i didnt watch the secret ending of kh2fm+ yet so dont spoil me!
What if its the person that is controlled by MX in the secret ending? He could've been good before!!! who knows...
what do you think

DONT SPOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean the DS? That could be too.

V.A.T.13 said:
HMMM I WONDER WHO IS TALL AND HAS SKINNY ARMS...AND HIPS. THAT DON'T LIE.

How incredibly SWEET would it be if that were Axel's "somebody". I love that post though. XD and I love how everybody knew you meant Axel. ;D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Maybe XIV from the organization XIII original self???(Thinking...) :' )
Naah I don't know who's shadow it is but I'm quite certain that it's important.

[√]Genuflect
I mean does it really matter who the shadow belongs to? <.<
IT matters. We don't know who that shadow belongs to.It could be Aqua or Terra.
We already seen a pic of Terra in DI.So, the shadow could be Terra.

commensenseless

This is a very popular topic :p. Well I don't think it's Riku I just think it's a character that relates to him that we haven't heard of yet.
ment to quote this sorry ..................................................................................................

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hmm just a thought someone re-emburse me on it!

yea yea we ALL no ven/roxas.....yea yea so uhh...i was checking the pic out carefully
and i was like yea nothing really interesting here.....i look at the kh cover...and back at the shadow...

idk maybe the shadows ARENT new people but more over the people that will continue the story...yea this is kinda confusing because im talking from V.A.T to S.K.R!

so if ven' shadow is sora representing the fact that he will actually have ven's appearance for his nobody....if the OTHER person's looks like riku....then wouldn't it be somebody that LOOKS alittle like riku...

i mean yea ven looks aliiiittle like sora ...sorta....then the other would doesnt HAVE to look like riku but have a connection with him?

anybody actually understanding me here?

ehh oh well i put my input on this pic......but something i also read about this "not really new" symbol....i think im gonna make a keyblade out of it! hehe keyblademaker out

KyoZeroBoy

well maybe if we had a translate of the words we might know who the other one is? just maybe

V

V.A.T.13

^ there already IS a translation. o_O;

"Because he is my friend, I want to be erased."
Something like that. Someone go get the original...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
it is terra u can find a pic of him on the birth by sleep page

Its been said that it can't (or is very unlikely that it is) Terra for a few reasons.

1. The Shadow has sleeves, and Terra does not.
2. The Shadow has no armor on the left shoulder.
3. The hair looks quite different from Terras as well.

And some people are saying that it has female-ish qualities to it though i'd imagine that'd be hard to figure out, as it is only a shadow.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Its been said that it can't (or is very unlikely that it is) Terra for a few reasons.

1. The Shadow has sleeves, and Terra does not.
2. The Shadow has no armor on the left shoulder.
3. The hair looks quite different from Terras as well.

And some people are saying that it has female-ish qualities to it though i'd imagine that'd be hard to figure out, as it is only a shadow.

I always thought that the shadow should be Aqua XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back