• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Location

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

The one at 3:40 in the bottom left corner.
Also at 3:40 look at the bottom right corner. Is it just me or is that Axel and Xion on the ground and Saix walks up to them?

Yeah I think so to, And Axel and Xion lies on the ground on the first floor of The Castle That Never Was

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh that? i just assumed it was beast's castle and the corridor of darkness taking up most of the screen. i could be wrong

Xango99

that dark area definitely looks like WONDERLAND..you remember the garden area with the rabbit and mad hatter. The place within the lotus forest. The ground patterne looks the same and the green edges in the backgrund.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think it looks like CO...the ground is white it looks like, and those damn sparkles keep making me thing there's snow, but I know it's not.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
After just watching the Days trailer with 6 videos going at once for the hundreth I noticed that there appears to be some world that I do not recognise. At 3.40 in the bottom left corner Xion, Axel and a passed out Org member appear at a place at night time. There appears to be mountains in the background and sand on the ground. But to me it doesnt look like Destiny Islands.

So what could this place be? Discuss.

EDIT:

Link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Trailer 3 - NDS

~ dude, i couldn't tell for nothin' what you were talkin' about--. WAIT A SEC. hmm. i don't really recognize it myself. it might just be the destiny islands at night. *shrugs*

khfreakxsora

to me.. i looks like destiny islands. like not the normal destiny islands, but the part when the sea turns all purple and everything in destiny islands turns weird looking. like in the end of kh1

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I agree with the people who said it is the Tea Party Garden because I ironically just started a new save of KH1 and I just got there a few hours ago, and I am almost positive that's where it is, it looks exactly like it

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
to me.. i looks like destiny islands. like not the normal destiny islands, but the part when the sea turns all purple and everything in destiny islands turns weird looking. like in the end of kh1

That was in End of the World, which I doubt it is because End of the World was made up of destroyed worlds, so it should almost be non-existent now.

I believe it's the Tea Party Garden. You can sort of see the hedges and the 2D backdrop.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
That was in End of the World, which I doubt it is because End of the World was made up of destroyed worlds, so it should almost be non-existent now.

I believe it's the Tea Party Garden. You can sort of see the hedges and the 2D backdrop.

I think he means where you fight darkside again and Ansem SoD. That is destiny islands

Radon

mofo
Yes but it's Destiny Islands in End of the World. When the world was destroyed it went to EotW. But DI turns all purple when it's being destroyed in KH1, but I doubt it could have been destroyed in the time of Days. But there is this whole ordeal where Roxas goes there through some funky magic (Zexion and Riku incedent) and it most likely looks like some form of memory mumbo jumbo. So maybe somehow he goes to the destruction through the same sort of wackiness.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
But there is this whole ordeal where Roxas goes there through some funky magic (Zexion and Riku incedent) and it most likely looks like some form of memory mumbo jumbo. So maybe somehow he goes to the destruction through the same sort of wackiness.

Makes sense, but my belief still stands. The green hedges behind imply that it is the Tea Party Garden.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Makes sense, but my belief still stands. The green hedges behind imply that it is the Tea Party Garden.

The video I saw was of very very poor quality so I couldnt make it out fully but I would say somewhere in wonderland. Green hedges could also be in the Twilight town masion gates though. We see Xion with Axel there in another video so that might be it.

Radon

mofo
The hedges outside the mansion are too bright to be in that bit unless its at night which it seems to never be in Twilight Town hence why its called Twilight Town.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You could be right, but unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I can sort of see the 2D backdrop which made Wonderland so unique behind Axel.

I can hardly see anything in my video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back