• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a NA demo?

• Yes, im there will be a demo

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • No, i dont think so

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Maybe, could go either way

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Even if there was a demo, I would not want to play it for the sake of spoliers. I know the demo could be placed at a certain point where spoilers aren't an issue, but still...

As for do I think one will be made for the public? I doubt it, but I'm sure there will be one at E3.

A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts isn't the kind of series that HAS demos.

Probably on PSN if it did.

siegleeagle

IF they had a demo the only way they could do it without to many spoilers is to do the mirage arena world with limits. I do not think there will be one.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I really wish they would release a demo. Even if it's just one level, I just want to play as TAV so much! Plus, the game isn't a button-masher like KH2.

R0x@$

i would LOVE a demo, but there probably won't be one
I doubt there will really be one. They dont even do it for FF
there was one for dissida.

kwkatz09

I doubt we will get a demo but we sure as heck deserve one! They continue to make us wait not even for BBS the game it's self, but for the release date of the game! We deserve a demo so we at least have something will we continue this long and grueling wait.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
i would LOVE a demo, but there probably won't be one there was one for dissida.
Dissidia's just a compilation title. It was made for fans, and the sets are all simple battlefields. It's just tiny compared to the others. Suffice to say, it was the only FF game Square saw fit to give a demo at all.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
No. We already have a demo for BBS. It's called the Japanese version of the game. Making an American demo for the game would be a waste of time and resources, resources that could be used to speed up the Americanization process of the full game.

I seriously doubt there will be one and I hope there isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back