• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I''' Hunt you down Maverick if you don't immeaditly post a vid of Sancutary!!!!!

yozac

ok jaxeax or whatever thinks it is me and...I AM NOT MAVERICK if i was i wouldn't be posting now...id be playin kh2 till i died or malnutrishment

E

Eclipse

that second video wasn't even worth my time.

omfg, i left ya'll alone for 30 seconds, and there were 2 more pages!!

anyways, HE NEEDS TO UPLOAD SANCTUARY. you know, if it was maverick who uploaded that second video on putfile....maybe he's uploading his videos on many different hosting sites, not just youtube. we might need to check all of them :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
yozac said:
ok jaxeax or whatever thinks it is me and...I AM NOT MAVERICK if i was i wouldn't be posting now...id be playin kh2 till i died or malnutrishment

what do you mean I think its you?

E

Eclipse

maverick is the guy on the GAMEFAQ forums who has kh2, he uploaded the video, and he's the only known guy in the U.S. right now with kh2, besides the magazine companies and square and disney.....he uploaded proof that he has kh2. he's not on these forums, he's on the gamefaq ones :p

Lusankya

Website
www.myspace.com
hahaa every time i refresh theres a new page...reminds of the time the Episode III trailer got recorded in a Peruvian movie theater...

But anyway, we should all just stop bugging him. Hell, he's probably out buying an ATI recorder so we don't have to look at fuzzy TV images. Give the guy some time, he's probably overloaded with people going "omfgzz postz teh videoz !!/!!11shift+1":D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back