• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
oh, it exists and you shouldn't be talking Tsura.
you flamed people plenty of times while you were here
and you know what roxas, just shut up because we didn't do anything to you to be flamed about
I am mad about wasting an entire day and I don't need flamers telling me it was my fault

Eddie Boy

What if the videos were fake. Somehow he made it look like it was English. Thats what I think.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
....... No way. Did you see the text? it couldn't be fake? Did you hear the voices? I've played the Jap. game and can tell that that was Haley doing the voice acting. And there were other things like in the start menu there was some Jap. text that was taken out.

IT WAS REAL.

E

Eclipse

*raises hand* i never flamed him, in fact i bugged out when i found out he joined the forums, i was so excited. and now he won't post it...bummer...

can't he host it on yousendit.com and give the good guys the link? XD

OmegaChosen

Awards
doesn't change the fact that maverick still isn't going to upload the vid....
if he hosted it on yousendit.com, then someone could just post the url and then everyone,even the flamers, could see it

E

Eclipse

^^^........not if it was in a spoiler box......<_<.....

i dunno..i just want it....<( ;.; )>

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It's cause of all the hype this thread caused.

See Maverick? See? I still believe he has the vid even though some people STILL don't think he has it....... man, and i really hung in there..... i feel so low or something................

TsuraMutsugi

Maverick's so not gonna post the vid, he scammed you all, he owned you all and it's all you guys falts because yall complained and whined so you only have yourself to thank D:

OmegaChosen

Awards
yeah... the forum went down again....
this thread is really starting to look like the original now....
hope it doesn't get closed like the original though
if maverick logs on and says he was kidding then a bunch of people would miss that because a lot of people logged off in anger when deathspank said that maverick wouldn't post the vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back