• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i think you would more than likely get it on the 29th but it never hurts to check
but if you reserved yours, then they'll call you the day before it comes in to remind you
okay guys, we need to get back on topic
we've been straying a little too far lately...........

Cl0ud

yeah i reserved mines last wednesday, but i hope its the 29th, but i hope they dont make me wait until 2nd shipment, they do that, but they didnt tell me a date so i have many loose questions for them, i'll head there on my way to school tommorrow to ask.

T

TwilightBlitz7

i get mine on the 28th *does happy dance* i called them(gamestop) and they said for those who pre-orded it they get it on the 28th *does happy dance agian*

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
really? If ya preorder from gamestop, ya get it on the 28th!?
if yes......:)
if no......:(

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it depends on the store
where i reserved,gamestop, he said even if you reserved, you still have to wait till the 29th
an extra day of torture...........

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
Sorry about the double post.. seemed like my comp was frozen.
Since KHII is right around the corner Ill be uploading lots of vids just to get you guys even more excited for it.

Last edited:
T

TwilightBlitz7

MAV could u post sancturary someone else is tryin to do it but they're takin forever so could u do it PLZ as a last request?

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Mav sorry your sig isnt uploading i have to wait till the end of the month till i can use my photobucket links again ... and thanks again for what you did for us

E

Eclipse

YES!! can you please record sanctuary? we tried to rip it...but it didn't work out :)

theinversekey

yah man, upload the intro today if you can for those of us who cant get it until tomorrow. you can do it now since it is out right?!

E

Eclipse

^^^ hey. i uploaded a hi quality version of the intro, look around for it on the forums ^_^. if anyone even tries to take credit for the intro.......i will kill you.

no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back