• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I never felt that way about KH 1. probs because I beat it without understanding a thing that was going on lol

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
We're so used to it now. Still, I miss the good old days. Hell, KHII's opening gave me that similar feeling. I think what they did with BBS with scenes we'd already seen in the KHII secret ending was part of it. There was some originality in it, but generally it was stuff we already knew about. =/

archiearcher

I see...so when we have confirmation on their voice actors we'll truely know that the voicing is done.

What would be the best time to announce the games release date. Is there any peticular day that might seem likely?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I see...so when we have confirmation on their voice actors we'll truely know that the voicing is done.

What would be the best time to announce the games release date. Is there any peticular day that might seem likely?

the end of the month? I hope a trailer is released then with the release date at the end

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
I doubt the date, but the timing is good. And no PSN. There is no PSP Go dl version of this game so yeah.

How can you be so sure. PSP go on the market it would be unfair to consumers to not have it on the psn DL store :/

Use ur marketing logic facepalm

archiearcher

That's not a very likely reason...

President of SE-I see Mr. Tetsuya's Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is selling well.
Sony Rep.-When can we put it on the PSN for pspgo users?
President of SE-Never...The PSPGO SUCKS BALLS! XD

I'm honestly not seeing this a likely scenario...

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
That's not a very likely reason...

President of SE-I see Mr. Tetsuya's Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is selling well.
Sony Rep.-When can we put it on the PSN for pspgo users?
President of SE-Never...The PSPGO SUCKS BALLS! XD

I'm honestly not seeing this a likely scenario...

That made me lol Honestly pspgo is so fail

αsiя

space coke
archiearcher said:
I agree,
shamisen.gif
but SE isn't going to say it SUCKS BALLS! I'm sure all the pspgo users would like a valid answer to their "Why not?" questions.
The reason would be because its selling horribly

LuxordKing

I don't understand why people hate the PSPgo so much I own one and I love it sure its more expensive but thats not a reason to hate it.

Its very durable doesn't break as everyone claims it does.

For me its a great piece of equipment. I love it.

I had a PSP - 1000 and traded it in for a DS a long time ago now I came back to PSP just for this game.

Yes with rumors going around about PSPgo not getting it in America well America has a contract with Sony and so does the English Disney District where as the Japanese Disney District does not have that contract with Sony.

IMO I'm pretty sure that we will see Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on the PSPgo

Saying it fails is pointless and not a valid reason. Don't knock it unless you own one. If you don't then you have no say in the matter.

Not being mean here just saying be nice to Sony. They tried to fit to people's liking's my liking is i prefer the digital download with handheld systems Physical discs are a hassel. Now with a PS3 game or whatever I need that physical disc just because... well... I want it.

archiearcher

seems reasonable...*looks over at psp-3000* but what do I care? If I get the game I'm happy...if you don't I'm sorry, but still happy!shamisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back