• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats just a place holder date. It's not the real release date.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I went on 1up.com and it says that the NA release date for BBS is 5/14/10 is it true or not? and by wat i've seen i like many others think that KH will be available at the PSN store :3

first, i don't think it would be in the PSN store, i don't think it will be available for download,
second, hopefully they release it here in may but they should be able to get it here in april
i think they would've started by now or a little before the japanese release on the NA version

SORA619

Awards
i don't believe 1up because it said tht KH:RE:COM will release in Europe on Easter 2009-.- and there are a lot of fake dates there

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Well, I think by Feb. they should almost have all the English voicing done. So by the end of Feb. we shouldn't have to wait much longer. I mean I could be wrong..

V

Ven-windmaster00

Either March, April or May. May seems more likely to me, if they do the same thing they did with 358/2 days.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Im sure we will get it in may it took exactly 4 months (well minus one day) for Days to release in NA it came out in Japan on May 30 and in NA on September 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back