• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yea but then they have to take out the Japaneese voices put english in alline the mouths with the voices, translate the subtitles and everything else then test it, make comercials and translate the cover art.

They started work on that back in Novemeber. Shouldn't be to long. and if the Jap didn't do that, there would be no KH and I would be very ffffuuu if there was no KHshamisen

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wish we would get BBS in April but the Japaneese hate us and want to make us wait, it because we stole their military and now all they have left to do is trip acid, make Video games and Cars.

That is very very racist.

We cant really use Dissidia as a reference for time because the english version was changed. They re worked the tutorials and added moves. They wouldve been done quicker if they hadnt done that.

FadedSunrise

yea but then they have to take out the Japaneese voices put english in alline the mouths with the voices, translate the subtitles and everything else then test it, make comercials and translate the cover art.

I was under the impression that the English VAs tried to speak at the same pace to match the mouth movements. Watched a interview of DBZ dubbing crew, in which all the VAs complained fondly of the concept of matching "mouth flaps".

But otherwise, yea, the ENGLISH PRODUCTION TEAM does the work, not the Japanese production team.

αsiя

space coke
UDATE!!!!

seriously wat is it and you people hatin the PSP GO? ugh wat ever anyway.... ON wikipedia under the JP release date it says NA is May 2010 check yourselfs: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>.> and YES there will be a BBS ver. in the PSN at least in America anyway....

No need to say update
Really wikipedia said that, i guess we should believe it out of all the sources
If there wasnt one in Japan then why are they're going to be one in America

Xethorsiph

UDATE!!!!

seriously wat is it and you people hatin the PSP GO? ugh wat ever anyway.... ON wikipedia under the JP release date it says NA is May 2010 check yourselfs: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source on the PSN please? I've been having an enternal as to whether to view the spoilers or not, and it's come down to I'll view them as soon as I confirm/deny that the PSP go will/will not get BBS.

archiearcher

Hmmm....wiki must show me a source first!
April it is!

Well hopefully I'll get the feb. edition of gameinforme today-if there is any BBS in it i'll post it here!shamisen

Last edited:

satria222poxy

I don't know exactly.

It's not even OFFICIALLY announced yet.

KH-related:
KH2 took only 2/3 months and while Days took 4 months to translate the whole game into English.

PSP-related:
I do know that when Dissidia was released, it took around 8 months to translate the game into English.

Square Enix-related:

Nomura said that he'll release BbS after Square Enix release FFXIII (and it released to be 1 month after).

And so, I'm expecting that the English release would be after the FFXIII English release at around late March/early April (the earliest) until around early June (the last), therefore it will be around the Q2 of 2010.

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Hmmm....wiki must show me a source first!
April it is!

Well hopefully I'll get the feb. edition of gameinforme today-if there is any BBS in it i'll post it here!shamisen
There is not any info BBS in Gameinformer.

@KH Fan Girl- I would not always trust KH Wiki.

canito_q

April 27th, 2010.

w00t.
^ FTW!
UDATE!!!!

This is what I got from your link
Wikipedia said:
Release date(s) JP January 9, 2010[2][3]
NA TBA

I'm going for either Feb. or April
Sadly, I am almost sure it's April, because I think it's kind of too late for it to be in Feb., I mean who has ever seen ONE Commercial/Ad (for NA)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When's the closest event that could have a release date/trailer for BBS?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
If this game releases in May then they should release coded in April to make us happy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would they release Coded? NA doesn't have the correct phone to play it on plus it would take a lot of time to transfer it over to the PSP.

Amulet

When's the closest event that could have a release date/trailer for BBS?

Game Developers Conference aka GDC. Its what Nintendo used last year to announce The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

.. Unfortunately Square-Enix does not have a booth registered there right now but it may change.. They'd have to register soon though cause GDC is from March 9th to 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back