• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Because no one else has said this yet and I'm feeling super corny, the game will come out based on the previous title and the release dates will span 358 Days over 2 regions, hence it gets released in NA on Sunday, Jan 2,2011 (358 days after its release in JP). ^_^

WTF are you talking about 2011, you need to get shot.......twice.

archiearcher

* shoots him once* I refuse to wait that long...BBS is a main gamw so the previous game we should look at is KHII which means 2 months after the JP release...which is when...FFXIII comes out -_-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
* shoots him once* I refuse to wait that long...BBS is a main gamw so the previous game we should look at is KHII which means 2 months after the JP release...which is when...FFXIII comes out -_-

KH II took 3 months to be released after Japan.

archiearcher

shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen

I love this thing!! Now, that's out of the way,
We need to attempt to confirm more VAs. We haven't confirmed Christopher Lee have we?

canito_q

shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen shamisen

I love this thing!! Now, that's out of the way,
We need to attempt to confirm more VAs. We haven't confirmed Christopher Lee have we?

there's a thread about the VAs. it's prob comfirmed there but I'm to lazy to go and check it out for myself

SORA619

Awards
I don't know why but i don't like threads like this. Nomura hasn't said anythingabout a release date and some of us here are getting excited when we see these dates coming out. Please don't flame it's just my opinion. And don't 1UP guys. There are a lot fake dates there. It's a nice thread to talk for the release date but i think it shoulb be made when the realone will come out...:wink:

WaveK89

To me, it just seems like every day we go without an official release date, the longer we'll have to wait when they actual do announce the release date. Of course, I've been playing it out like it's been 3 weeks or so already. I'm just getting anxious about the game. I know it was released 11 days ago.

I just hate looking forward to the date of release. While I want to play game, I just don't want to think about the things I need to do in my life during that time. Until then, I'll continue waiting like a good boy.
thebatman

ventus12

still no info yet well ima just try to play pokemon SS while i wait for this game and use ff13 to as ways to keep busy.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Because no one else has said this yet and I'm feeling super corny, the game will come out based on the previous title and the release dates will span 358 Days over 2 regions, hence it gets released in NA on Sunday, Jan 2,2011 (358 days after its release in JP). ^_^

uhhhh... its jan. 20 XD of 2010 NOT 2011 thats too long XD

OKAY~! so NO FLAMING but again wen do u think kh bbs is gonna be released? im just anxious for the release date i don't mind waitin a while :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back