• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeks11

Well...

if it's released in september..that's just in time for my b-day :]

But no. That's too long <.<

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is really getting annoying. NA and all other countries NEED the release date now. I say we tell Obama to wage war with Japan if they fail to comply and give us the release date.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
^^I've been saying late-March to early-April for awhile now. =/

And didn't really mean to insult you Laz, just saying. KH2 had much more in it for a larger console, and we had the game 4 months after it's JP release. A portable game isn't about to take any longer than that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have to agree with XIII Heartless, May is the latest, April is the soonest. September is just too long

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
didn't really mean to insult you Laz, just saying.
no prob.
KH2 had much more in it for a larger console, and we had the game 4 months after it's JP release. A portable game isn't about to take any longer than that.
yeah days was a console game too and it was release on may in japan and o september here arounf four months. You could be right, They need to give us a RD now even if it's for next year. Just to kill the waiting and know exactly what to wait.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
no prob.

yeah days was a console game too and it was release on may in japan and o september here arounf four months. You could be right, They need to give us a RD now even if it's for next year. Just to kill the waiting and know exactly what to wait.

If I remember correctly, Nomura has another KH game in the makes too....So it's useless to get all excited Dx

I read it in a interview....

State

Awards
美咲 四季;4806766 said:
If I remember correctly, Nomura has another KH game in the makes too

Not game, episode. Episode? Last Episode of coded, number eight.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I didn't say it was definite, just saying it's one of those things to keep in mind when thinking of upcoming games since it is at least hinted at. And from what I'm hearing from people who have seen the secret ending of BBS, KH3 and at least one more spin-offs are pretty much guaranteed. I wanna watch that ending so bad....

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
You mean they were dumb enough to buy the PSP Go?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

u people are... idk haters of the PSP GO and yes it has a 16GB hard drive * thingie* facepalm and the reason i never had a PSP is my own concern... anywho tommorow makes it officially 2 weeks that BBS came out and its already almost Febuary sooo maybe they'll tell us soon BUT i doubt it >.> and I need to know the date so I can get on with my life lol...

Sora^Fan

u people are... idk haters of the PSP GO and yes it has a 16GB hard drive * thingie* facepalm and the reason i never had a PSP is my own concern... anywho tommorow makes it officially 2 weeks that BBS came out and its already almost Febuary sooo maybe they'll tell us soon BUT i doubt it >.> and I need to know the date so I can get on with my life lol...

Yes, at least a freaking trailer of the english version so that at least we know that they are working on it XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, you guys are impatient. D:

We got INCREDIBLY lucky with 358/2 Days to have a trailer and a release date two weeks or so after it came out in Japan, but that was because of a lovely little expo. The last time a KH game came out in a Winter quarter in Japan was when KH2 came out. We got the release date annoucement for North America two months later.

Juuuuuuust a bit of perspective on release announcements for you. :] Square's gotten a lot better about releasing games closer to when they came out in Japan, or at least annoucing them, but it's a good idea to be patient and wait for a while. The announcement's not coming anytime soon, unless they decide to be nice and give us a release date on Friday. Because they like talking on Friday. highlyunlikelybuticanhopecan'ti ;A;

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yes, at least a freaking trailer of the english version so that at least we know that they are working on it XD

We know they are. Bret Iwan, Russi Taylor, Chris Sanders, Who ever plays Gantu, Quinton Flynn, The guy who plays Saix (Sorry! Forget his name) and a few other people have all confirmed that they have recorded or in the process of recording English tracks for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back