• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
They finally emailed me back.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center,

Nothing has been announced about a North American release date for that title. This is not to say it will never happen in the future, just currently SQUARE ENIX is focusing on other projects. I hope this answers your question and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX.

Thanks,
Nathan- SQUARE ENIX Support Center
SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS

So obviously the May 15th date is a lie, can't believe anyone actually believed that in the first place. And I'm guessing that the 'other projects' that Nathan is talking about is FFXIII, so they probably won't release the BBS date till March.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

They finally emailed me back.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center,

Nothing has been announced about a North American release date for that title. This is not to say it will never happen in the future, just currently SQUARE ENIX is focusing on other projects. I hope this answers your question and thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX.

Thanks,
Nathan- SQUARE ENIX Support Center
SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS

So obviously the May 15th date is a lie, can't believe anyone actually believed that in the first place. And I'm guessing that the 'other projects' that Nathan is talking is FFXIII, so they probably won't release the BBS date till March.
I second that.

Oh KHI, your so gullible xD

StormHurricane

i think first news to anything related to the NA release are going to be announced on 9th feb 2010 xD

why don't you play other games in the time between?
or are you so desperate for BbS? :D

i mean, it's going to be released... somewhen xD

and to europe-thingie, i think it's going to be released in german, french, spanish... just like khII and I :D

7thspade

I'm praying that BBS has a late March release date for NA, but that seems pretty unlikely. My guess is that it will be late April to mid May and no later than June. Assuming that the voice acting is already done (Not sure if it is though, because I've seen people say yes and no) they shouldn't have much more to do before releasing it here.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I'm praying that BBS has a late March release date for NA, but that seems pretty unlikely. My guess is that it will be late April to mid May and no later than June. Assuming that the voice acting is already done (Not sure if it is though, because I've seen people say yes and no) they shouldn't have much more to do before releasing it here.

I think more towards May, but June is too late like you said

Heart Flow 3

Yea most likely will be around that time cause the voicing is done or about to be done with the NA version so yea if its that time THANK GOD I CANT WAIT NO LONGER!!! but if not ill jus hate my life until it comes out but aye who knows its somethin to be geeked about definetly

State

Awards
SQUARE ENIX is focusing on other projects.

I'd be willing to bet a thousand gils that that project is Final Fantasy XIII. E-mailing SE now is useless, let's try e-mailing them a week after the English localization of FFXIII is released.

FadedSunrise

I'd be willing to bet a thousand gils that that project is Final Fantasy XIII. E-mailing SE now is useless, let's try e-mailing them a week after the English localization of FFXIII is released.

I would bet the same. Now to think about it-having FFXIII a speedy 4 months after the Japanese release is well, speedy. They must be cutting time on stuff to get the one big project out fast. So thus, BBS cannot be coming out also in a speedy 4 months.

I adjust my release date guess to by late August(sad though that is).

awesomename

like i said a month from now we will know.

I agree. By the end of February, all that Square will have to do with FFXIII is ship it out to retailers so then they can focus on their 2nd biggest title, BBS, and then they will finally stop shunning KH fans and tell us that they are actually working on it.

That said, many of the english VA's were finished by early January, so it probably won't take until late august.....I'd say more like mid-May at the earliest and mid-July at the latest.

May=8 months of work, with the later half of that being intense work (after FFXIII is out of the way)

July=10 months of work, with the last 6 months of that being intense work...

Square really stepped up localization speed (i.e. KH2 and its 4-month NA translation), so a 45 hour game really shouldn't take that longthebatman

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Gameinformer.com has an estimate of 6/1/10. Some moron saw that and went and changed the NA release date to that date on Wikipedia. -.-

I`m hoping it`s released sometime around then. Especially since that`s so close to my birthday.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Gameinformer.com has an estimate of 6/1/10. Some moron saw that and went and changed the NA release date to that date on Wikipedia. -.-

I'm much more willing to believe GI than to believe 1UP, plus this release date makes more sense than 1UP's. The next issue is coming out soon; if it's true, they'll mention it in there.

αsiя

space coke
Im now hoping that the NA release comes with a release of BBS being on the PSN store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back