• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
The main reason FF13 was done 2 months early, is because they set the release date before they were even dont with the japanese version. BbS doesnt have a release date yet, so they probably wont make us wait.

oooohhh so they thought they were gonna be done in march thus the release date? and since their not done with BBS they wanna put a release date AFTER its done riiighhhht :3

αsiя

space coke
would anybody here want BBS to come out on the PSN
and do you think it will

WaveK89

would anybody here want BBS to come out on the PSN
and do you think it will

Would I want it to come out on the PSN? Well, I honestly wouldn't care if it did or not since I neither have a PSP GO or a large enough memory stick. However, it would be great for those who decided to go with the GO to experience an awesome game. Again, they could also just trade for a regular PSP and benefit the same way, but that's not my place to say.

Do I think it will come out on the PSN? I would have to say most likely not. Granted there are some differences between Japan and North America, I just don't see Square-Enix doing something for NA and not Japan at least not NA first.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
um anyway i still think they'll tell us the release date a bit after FF XIII because like some people have been sayin it IS a big game for SE NA and JP alike but so is BBS and since they haven't told us the release date then their obviously tryin to hide it for some reaseon hmmmm.... >.>

αsiя

space coke
um anyway i still think they'll tell us the release date a bit after FF XIII because like some people have been sayin it IS a big game for SE NA and JP alike but so is BBS and since they haven't told us the release date then their obviously tryin to hide it for some reaseon hmmmm.... >.>

they announced the jp release date for BBS before ffxiii was released in japan

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Size ALWAYS matters. shamisen.

Anyway, it better come out soon D:. Do you know how hard it is to detect a spoiler post before you read the spoiler? I'm so afraid of ruining it for myself.

Yes size does.

Usually people put spoiler in front....Unless you're in the SPOILER section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back