• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
um anyway i still think they'll tell us the release date a bit after FF XIII because like some people have been sayin it IS a big game for SE NA and JP alike but so is BBS and since they haven't told us the release date then their obviously tryin to hide it for some reaseon hmmmm.... >.>

I don't want to wait till March 9th! I'm still hoping that we'll know the NA release date anywhere from mid to late February.

T

The Spoiler

I dont care when we know the release date, as long as we get the game soon.

If they set a release date beofre theyre done with the game, there are two things that can happen.

1) They rush and it isnt as good

2) They finish early (like FFXIII) and we have to wait extra

They will probably give us a release date when they are about to finish, after FFXIII is released. That way we can get it fast, but have more suspense.

archiearcher

I dont care when we know the release date, as long as we get the game soon.

If they set a release date beofre theyre done with the game, there are two things that can happen.

1) They rush and it isnt as good

2) They finish early (like FFXIII) and we have to wait extra

They will probably give us a release date when they are about to finish, after FFXIII is released. That way we can get it fast, but have more suspense.

When did XIII finish? How did that make us wait 'extra?', and proof?

kwkatz09

Seriously, a simple 'Spring 2010' would suffice for now.

I know what you mean. We need something to sink our teeth into. How hard is it to give us "Spring 2010" or at least "Summer 2010" ? That's not asking much. -_-

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
This is kinda ridiculous. It's been what, 3 weeks? I want some information you know >_>

I know what you mean. We need something to sink our teeth into. How hard is it to give us "Spring 2010" or at least "Summer 2010" ? That's not asking much. -_-

exactly.
but like dan99iel said, the waiting makes me kinda bored.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ive put up with it for a while but what the heck is wrong with them? They need to give us info we have like 7 VA's and from what I hear it is done, so cant they just give us a lot of info its getting ridiculous

8shortfuse

It's been done for over a month at least. When did they announce the Days release date? was it right after the Japanese release of Days or did they wait? I can't remember. If it's about the same amount of time for the wait then we should get it by June at the very latest.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I just heard, by word of mouth, they were going to announce it at E3.

Don't take me up on it because I don't have a source.

hopefully it's true :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back