• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
美咲 四季;4828307 said:
I just heard, by word of mouth, they were going to announce it at E3.

Don't take me up on it because I don't have a source.

hopefully it's true :/

lol@ E3 i just lost hope in SE because of that E3 is like middle of the year. fail date is fail and thats just relasing information not saying it comes out then.So if we hav to wait 4-5 months for "intel" i wonder when the relelase would b xD

kwkatz09

It had better be announced before E3 or I will kill myself!!!1!1!1 All joking aside, I'm thinking that it will be announced before E3. I don't think they have ever taken that long to announce a release date. (At least to my knowledge.)

kwkatz09

I sure hope so, or there are gonna be a lot of really pissed of KH fans.

I got the torches and pitchforks sitting in my closet waiting for the day SE thinks about announcing BBS at E3. And I have a feeling I'm not the only one. If SE knows whats good for them they will announce it soon.

8shortfuse

lol, yeah I agree. My pitch fork is being lent out at the moment though, bummer.

I hope they announce it soon! if it's anything like Days they will, but if it's like Re:COM, which was finished like forever beforel they released it, then we could be waiting a while.

Ememty

Wait, gameinformer is a pretty reliable source, so if they're saying the release date is June 1st, maybe they would release something about in their magazine in their next issue.

Hope so... :p

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Wait, gameinformer is a pretty reliable source, so if they're saying the release date is June 1st, maybe they would release something about in their magazine in their next issue.

Hope so... :p

At the very least, it is possible considering it's a Tuesday.

Kairisr91

^ I just read about that in the gameinformer site... I hope it comes out earlier, I don't think I can wait any longer after May 15 ):

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I just hope that they announce the release date soon and that the release date is sometime before mid-June, or else I will not be happy.

Jakek9

I'm getting less patient everyday I come to this site to not see an offical release date for this game. haha :D I am considering just getting the Japanese Version and playing round with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back