• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
page won't load for me:( Can anyone sum it up?

edit: got it up. I don't get it. If it's in the March thingy, isn't that a good thing? And why does it say "Jan. through Mar. 2009?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
the fiscal year for 2009 ends March 31, 2010. Therefore, it shows all game releases for the rest of the 2009 fiscal year from Square-Enix (they have to appease stock-holders lol).

Since BbS is not on there for NA or EU, it means BbS is not releasing in those territories until after March 31, 2010, when the 2010 fiscal year starts.

They likely want it in the 2010 fiscal year anyway so they can start off their new year with high profits in our territories.

>:C

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Since BbS is not on there for NA or EU, it means BbS is not releasing in those territories until after March 31, 2010, when the 2010 fiscal year starts.

They likely want it in the 2010 fiscal year anyway so they can start off their new year with high profits in our territories.

>:C

I'm suprised that they don't want to do the same with XIII. Although I guess that releasing it in March would just add more profit to the current year.

Last edited:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

I see...well it's logical.

I'm suprised that they don't want to do the same with XIII. Although I guess that releasing it in March would just add more profit to the current year.

Yes i agree, probably they want to close with some strong numbers...

kwkatz09

I really hate waiting for the game. They should at least put up an English website that says "Comming Soon"

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I think waiting for BBS isn't that hard for me now. Same thing happened to me with when I was waiting for Left 4 Dead 2. After really wanting it for a while, it became easier to just wait for it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not really. Check the new interview thread. They are trying to add extra's to the current game. Not trying to make coded. I would be thrilled if Coded was with it

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I've waited over 2 and a half years for FFXIII.
I think I can wait another couple of months for BBS.

dan99iel

I've waited over 2 and a half years for FFXIII.
I think I can wait another couple of months for BBS.

But it's a bit different. With 2 years, you're kinda like "Oh ok, two years" *Completely forgets about waiting for about a year and a half*. "A year to go? Wow. Getting closer". *Forgets for a year and 2 months*. "OMG ITS COMING SOON.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
It's easier for me to forget about it when I know the release date. After the release date for Days was announced, I forgot about the game until about a month before it came out. But I have plenty of other stuff to think about, like life and friends and stuff. Plenty of other games to play as well.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
But it's a bit different. With 2 years, you're kinda like "Oh ok, two years" *Completely forgets about waiting for about a year and a half*. "A year to go? Wow. Getting closer". *Forgets for a year and 2 months*. "OMG ITS COMING SOON.

Sorry.
Doesn't really apply to me.

WaveK89

It's easier for me to forget about it when I know the release date. After the release date for Days was announced, I forgot about the game until about a month before it came out. But I have plenty of other stuff to think about, like life and friends and stuff. Plenty of other games to play as well.

It's the same for me. I feel much better when I know the date because it allows me to focus more on everything else which let's me forget about the game for a while.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

That never happens to me sadly. Once a KH game is announced I can`t get it out of my mind until I finally get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back