• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Sales...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do you think it'll sell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YuRiPa

I have a feeling that BBS will do just fine. What happened with Dissidia probably won't happen with BBS. Yeah, there's gonna be silly pirates out there, but I don't think it will be another Dissidia.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I have a feeling that BBS will do just fine. What happened with Dissidia probably won't happen with BBS. Yeah, there's gonna be silly pirates out there, but I don't think it will be another Dissidia.

Yeah, it's obvious it won't be another Dissidia. Square Enix learned their lesson not to put games on PSN.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think they mean the PSP itself. While the PS3 is arguably unhackable, the PSP is enough these days to install custom firmware to then DL any game in a matter of just 10 minutes. It makes the 360 look like a puppy to the hacking department.

@TC: BBS is a main game/KH0, with KH2 already in the Guinness Book of World Records i'd like to imagine BBS will at the least throw in 500K.

Wait, KH2 is in the book of World Records? This is news to me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dont think disney see's this game as a potential cash cow so we dont have to worrry how it will do

robertexe

How can bbs sell over 800k when psp systems haven't sold that much in NA?

My guess would be 200k for NA

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i dont think disney see's this game as a potential cash cow so we dont have to worrry how it will do

...What? I don't know what you're saying.

And BBS has been the most hyped KH game ever so if you're saying Disney doesn't care about it, I can easily prove you wrong with all the hype it's been getting. Heck, it has more promotion that KH2 and KH1 combined had.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
...What? I don't know what you're saying.

And BBS has been the most hyped KH game ever so if you're saying Disney doesn't care about it, I can easily prove you wrong with all the hype it's been getting. Heck, it has more promotion that KH2 and KH1 combined had.

For instance...ABC Family is owned by Disney and as of lately, mostly everything has been sponsored by Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Miss Congeniality is for gods sake lol, it is I'm not joking it was on right now).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
If it wasn't on the PSP only/ was somehow available for the PS3 as well (maybe a BBS FM will be), I'd say over a million, but since I doubt too many people are going to get a PSP just for it, I'll just go with 800,000. I can see a fair share of people getting PSPs for it and especially fans who already have them getting it, but I doubt it'll reach 1 mil. If it was also available on the PS3, via PSN (or even flat out on the PS3), then 1 million in sales might of been possible.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If it wasn't on the PSP only/ was somehow available for the PS3 as well (maybe a BBS FM will be), I'd say over a million, but since I doubt too many people are going to get a PSP just for it, I'll just go with 800,000. I can see a fair share of people getting PSPs for it and especially fans who already have them getting it, but I doubt it'll reach 1 mil. If it was also available on the PS3, via PSN (or even flat out on the PS3), then 1 million in sales might of been possible.

PSP's became the best selling system for 2-3 months after KH came out, the PSP's themselves, not the games...and I know the fanbase in the US is bigger, so we'll just see if the US is willing to shell out the money or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back