• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

name definitions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winged_angel

what do the names of the characters mean

i think i read some where that sora means like sky or wind and riku means earth

E

Ecstacy

I.......have no i dea. but think some one on here said that sora means heart. someone on here is bound to give you answers.

Brian

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
No, Sora does mean sky/wind. Somebody, can't remember who, typed the names into a translator and that's what it said. Riku meant earth, or ground or something. Kairi's name meant something ironic to the roll she played in the game. I can't remember what it was though.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Banishing Blade said:
No, Sora does mean sky/wind. Somebody, can't remember who, typed the names into a translator and that's what it said. Riku meant earth, or ground or something. Kairi's name meant something ironic to the roll she played in the game. I can't remember what it was though.
This is screwed up! i say that because my cousin and i did the same thing, the translator, and got heart! this is weird...

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Sora means sky, Riku means land. Kairi can mean several things, Kairiku (ironically enough) means 'land and sea'. However, the word Kairi itself, means something along the lines of estrangement, dissociation or separation.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ryu said:
Sora means sky, Riku means land. Kairi can mean several things, Kairiku (ironically enough) means 'land and sea'. However, the word Kairi itself, means something along the lines of estrangement, dissociation or separation.
You got that right! ;)

*Power to the Dutch!!* xD

louis

sounds like an elements thing is going on here earth,wind,water and i am going to gess that someones name might mean fire and ice and i think ansams name will have something to do with darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back