• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naminé Explained

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Thanks for the help. :)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TearOfLight

But I have got one question left.
I guess I already know the answer, even so
I wanna make sure...

Namine is often called 'a witch' or 'being able
to play with the memory chains'.
I wonder if she is only able to do this with
Sora (and the people, who are connected to
him) or with anybody.

Because that would change up at least the
half of JustSnilloc's theory.

--> though one could say that Sora is responsible
for the luck and piece of every heart in every world
and thus is connected to everything. (which would
maybe kinda clear things up, but I'm not sure
about it, so~ what do you say? :3 )

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Namine is often called 'a witch' or 'being able
to play with the memory chains'.
I wonder if she is only able to do this with
Sora (and the people, who are connected to
him) or with anybody.
You've got it. She can only rearrange Sora's memories and by doing so she can effect those connected to him.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

LeFreak

Didn't Nomura say that he liked changing things up if anybody ever figured stuff out? If he ever found this thread he might just change Namine into being the real Princess of Heart and Kairi is the Nobody and explain it with time travel or something similarly convoluted.

I've been wondering if Nomura has been making this up as he goes..

Odium Crop

Banned
When was it official that Roxas had Ventus' heart inside him? I thought he grew a heart of his own eventually.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
When was it official that Roxas had Ventus' heart inside him? I thought he grew a heart of his own eventually.
Technically both are correct. When Roxas became a Nobody he kept Ventus' heart, thus shaping his appearance. However, he was also forming his own heart just like some of the other Organization members.

Odium Crop

Banned
So the only way he could have dual-wielded keyblades was by having two hearts at the time? I thought I read somewhere that Sora would not have been able to defeat Ansem without having Ventus' heart with him at the time... Does this mean that Sora has four hearts (Xion's, Ventus', Roxas', and his)?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So the only way he could have dual-wielded keyblades was by having two hearts at the time? I thought I read somewhere that Sora would not have been able to defeat Ansem without having Ventus' heart with him at the time...
Yes, you need two hearts to dual wield.

Couldn't defeat Ansem SoD? Why? Sora has earned his Keyblade on his own strength.

Does this mean that Sora has four hearts (Xion's, Ventus', Roxas', and his)?
Yeah, it's basically a little party.

Odium Crop

Banned
Well, because Sora did not have his real body at the time, then would that not mean that a lot of his power would have been removed? I think I read somewhere on this forum that Mickey can dual-wield. I take it that that is not true.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought I read somewhere that Sora would not have been able to defeat Ansem without having Ventus' heart with him at the time...

Impossible. Sora lost his body (and Ven's heart) in Hollow Bastion. Roxas would have Ven's heart while Sora was fighting Ansem at the End of the World.

Well, because Sora did not have his real body at the time, then would that not mean that a lot of his power would have been removed? I think I read somewhere on this forum that Mickey can dual-wield. I take it that that is not true.

Of course not. Roxas had his body during that time. Sora was just a "walking heart".

Mickey can't dual wield. He has two keyblades, though. One is Yen Sid's which he earned in BBS and the other is the Kingdom Key from the Realm of Darkness. He switches between the two.

Gram

Banned
Awards
... And so Sora was a walking heart until he fused with Roxas near the end of Kingdom Hearts 2?
Yes except Sora fused back with Roxas at the start of kh2. When roxas says his 'my vacations...over...' Line.

Odium Crop

Banned
Well, I knew that... So what was the point of it happening a second time near the end? Was he only "mostly fused" with Sora?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, I knew that... So what was the point of it happening a second time near the end? Was he only "mostly fused" with Sora?
In KH2FM there's a battle in Sora's heart between himself and Roxas (in front of the Skyscrapper in TWTNW). Roxas didn't want to be a part of Sora; he wanted to be his own individual. So Roxas appearing before Sora at the end of KH2, and the battle between them, is more or less Roxas' way of accepting Sora as his "Other".

edit: ethy is a ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back