• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine and Roxas' Connections to Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

Wait, I thought Roxas was Sora's Nobody and Namine was Kairi's Nobody. While these are true there are some connections.

Namine
Born in Castle Oblivion and used to manipulate Sora's memories so that Organization XIII can use him for their own good.

Connection to Ven
The Room of Repose is said to hold Xemnas' "other friend" speculated to be Ven. It is said the Room of Repose is held in Castle Oblivion.

Roxas
Born in Twilight Town and weilds the keyblade. No.XIII of Organization XIII.

Connection to Ven
Why, just look at both of them. They are identical. Also they can both use the keyblade. But Roxas only can because he is the Nobody of Sora.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems Ven's connection to Sora made differences other than Roxas. Don't say it is a coincidence with Namine cause she is Kairi's Nobody. But you have to remember she was born from Sora. And we all know how that happened.

jonXjon

I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at. Also, Namine is Sora AND Kairi's nobody. thats why she is special
I know that. What I am trying to get at is how they both have connections to Ven. Not just Roxas. All I have heard is Ven to Roxas. Not Ven to Namine. They are both born from Sora why wouldn't there be connections

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I know that. What I am trying to get at is how they both have connections to Ven. Not just Roxas. All I have heard is Ven to Roxas. Not Ven to Namine. They are both born from Sora why wouldn't there be connections

Oh, I see. She could be related to Ven, but it is most likely just Roxas.

jonXjon

Oh, I see. She could be related to Ven, but it is most likely just Roxas.
Why not Namine. It would be irregular if only one of two nobodies had a connection. It would be like if my child looked a lot like me but the other looked not at all like me or the mom. But that's real life. It doesn't apply to Kingdom Hearts.

Namine was born using Soras body and soul so she isnt really Kairi's Nobody. But she is very special and nobody else knows a lot about her. The rest of your info is correct but I dont know what your point is.
I have already said in a post my point is to show how Namine has connections to Ven aswell as Roxas (which we all know about Roxas' known connections) plus it says in the thread name my purpose

Key of Valor

The Professor
jonXjon said:
The Room of Repose is said to hold Xemnas' "other friend" speculated to be Ven. It is said the Room of Repose is held in Castle Oblivion.

Actually, the Chamber of Repose is in the Radiant Garden located beneath Ansem's lab. The Chamber of Waking is the one said to reside in Castle Oblivion (which may or may not be true since there is no indication that someone ever came across it).

I also believe that there is a connection between Namine and Ven (in part because of the blond hair and all). I think the reason they're connected though is because Namine was born from Sora who has his own connection to Ven. And I think Sora's connection to Ven influenced Namine's existence when she was born.

jonXjon

Actually, the Chamber of Repose is in the Radiant Garden located beneath Ansem's lab. The Chamber of Waking is the one said to reside in Castle Oblivion (which may or may not be true since there is no indication that someone ever came across it).

I also believe that there is a connection between Namine and Ven (in part because of the blond hair and all). I think the reason they're connected though is because Namine was born from Sora who has his own connection to Ven. And I think Sora's connection to Ven influenced Namine's existence when she was born.
Oh well I always get them mixed up. Anyways I just had a thought and we all know Ven's statement in that trailer the whole "Erase me" thing. Maybe since he was "erased" that gave Namine the power to sort of "erase" memories. But only Birth by Sleep will tell.

Apasstrife

well....the true nature of namine is something realy complecated... i thougt they would explain all in 358/2 games
when axel find the paper of vexen with the title "the true about namine"---
but the didnt..... and its mostly imposible that the will answer that in bbs (obvious reasons).
so we'll have to wait till kh3 or another side-game to know all of this...

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Wait, I thought Roxas was Sora's Nobody and Namine was Kairi's Nobody. While these are true there are some connections.

Namine
Born in Castle Oblivion and used to manipulate Sora's memories so that Organization XIII can use him for their own good.

Connection to Ven

Roxas
Born in Twilight Town and weilds the keyblade. No.XIII of Organization XIII.

Connection to Ven
Why, just look at both of them. They are identical. Also they can both use the keyblade. But Roxas only can because he is the Nobody of Sora.

It seems Ven's connection to Sora made differences other than Roxas. Don't say it is a coincidence with Namine cause she is Kairi's Nobody. But you have to remember she was born from Sora. And we all know how that happened.

Yeah, this is information that we have already heard. What's your point? It's Room of Awakening, by the way. Not Room of Repose.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Oh well I always get them mixed up. Anyways I just had a thought and we all know Ven's statement in that trailer the whole "Erase me" thing. Maybe since he was "erased" that gave Namine the power to sort of "erase" memories. But only Birth by Sleep will tell.

Well it might be true but i kind of doubt it.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Roxas has a connection with Ven
Namine has almost nothing to do with Ven
the only reason they all have blonde hair is because Sora does
Namine was born when Sora lost his body and Kari's heart was returned to her.
Roxas was born by Sora giving up his body and heart
he was created just like that.
the connection between Ven and Roxas is a mystery but i doubt that Ven and Namine have any thing to do with each other
she was merely something that was not supposed to exist at all.
she is a nobody who is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back