• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine ... as a Member of the Organization 13.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukara

Awards
I always came up with the thought that if Namine had not fled with DiZ, but it would have been taken by the members of the Organization after the events of CoM.
In this case, the RAX trio existed. How would Roxas and Namine develop in this case? What would be Axel's reaction to the fact that Xion and Namine are similar? Would Namine go with everyone on the mission or would she be more comfortable sitting in one place, closer to Xemnas? After all, if you think so, Namine can be considered a "0" member of the Organization 13.
She was given a new name, but so she does not participate in the basic plans in her name there is no "X" as there is no black cloak and controlled by her Nobady. It is possible that if Namine could not escape, she could be seized by the organization and dragged to in the castle.
Considering that after the Marluxia placards, keeping it so far away from itself, it would not be profitable.
And what do you think?

D

Deleted member 246005

Riku and DIZ would become more desperate.

As for Namine she would go back to being a prisoner but whether or not she's a passive prisoner is up for debate. Her character arc could have her be more emboldened and proactive or she could be more distraught because she's back in the organization.

I'm not sure how would the Organization react to having her back. They might double down on her imprisonment but could Namine's powers work on Roxas or Xion? She might be used to give Xion/Roxas new memories.

I don't see her having the ability to actually leave the castle so whatever dynamic they would have, it would be in the confines of the castle (aleast at the start)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back