• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine=Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EJY

What if there is some alternate reality involved in the whole KingdomHearts thing? It was so easy for Namine to replace Kairi in Sora's memories, and Riku said in KH Chain Of Memories that they sort of "smelled the same?" Also in the JumpFesta2005 KingdomHeartsII trailer, Namine was talking to what seemed to be a blonde version of Sora.Does anyone think this will be explained in KingdomHeartsII, or will Disney and Square Enix have to make a KingdomHeartsIII.(I sure hope they do. It will most likely be for the PS3, which I have no problem with, as Sony Must Live On!!!!!!!!!)

SuperSora1217

EJY said:
What if there is some alternate reality involved in the whole KingdomHearts thing? It was so easy for Namine to replace Kairi in Sora's memories, and Riku said in KH Chain Of Memories that they sort of "smelled the same?" Also in the JumpFesta2005 KingdomHeartsII trailer, Namine was talking to what seemed to be a blonde version of Sora.Does anyone think this will be explained in KingdomHeartsII, or will Disney and Square Enix have to make a KingdomHeartsIII.(I sure hope they do. It will most likely be for the PS3, which I have no problem with, as Sony Must Live On!!!!!!!!!)

This blonde version of sora is the BHK. dude if you dont know that, then thats just wierd

EJY

Duh..... I was just wondering whether it will be explained in KH2, or if they have to make another one.. sure hope its for the PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back