• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

namine=kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

I know but its just a question well if you look at kairi in thoese new pics... you notice her hair style is the same as namines plus there was something said about when you lose your heart there is four ways to come back Riku,Sora,Kairi left there bodies one point in the story line how they get back to their bodies play the game and find out the main thing is namine could be the shell of kairi BHK=shell of Rikku ya'll can shoot this idea down

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Namine is not a shell. Just a "witch" who can alter memories. She would have revealed herself as a shell in KH: COM.

DiZ'journey

i dont want to shoot it down but.... if i dont someone else will.
firstly bhk is not a shell he weilds keyblades meaning he must have a heart so he cant be a shell and besides riku got his heart back and Namine is not kairis shell because kairi has here body back as well.(though i have not quite rulled out that namine is nobody... if she is a nobody then shes not a shell of anyone we know from the first kingdom hearts)

ps. even though she is a witch that dosent mean she cant be a shell. also when she said she shadowed kairi it means in Sora's memories so she replaced all of Sora's memories of Kairi with herself and added new ones as well.

Blindfold

you see i ment that they are shell of them almost complete opposites some people say clones but no you noticed that namine is more active than kairi & sora isn't as quick good with the keyblade as BHK their almost opposites to ya'll who likes Sora no a feence in KH1 Sora was a beginner now he brings out turkey for the thanks giving

DiZ'journey

mabey they are opposites but a shell is a person (if you could call them "persons" ) who are with out hearts. and yes they are NOT clones.

DiZ'journey

the replica did have a heart but he was NOT a shell he was well... just a replica and a requirement for being a shell is to NOT HAVE A HEART

XxWhiteLightxX

PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION! It gets your point across a lot easier.
And no BHK can't be a shell, he weilds a keyblade, and Namine is just a super powered witch. There, you've been shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back