• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's Voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

star_seeker24

Do you like Namines voice is Re:CoM?
Someone from Disney does her voice, don't know who though.
Anyway, I don't like it. It sounds false.
I mean in the end of Soras story, when Namine said about Sora losing his memories of CO, she sounded peeved off!
I always thought she would be understandable about it.
Anyway what do you think of it?

Apollo

Silver Member
It took me a bit of time to get use to also. But after a while it just stop annoying me.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I did like the way Britney Snow did it in KH2 better, but it's just something that you have to adjust to

Santuary

Re: COM Namine was played by Meaghan Jette Martin from "Camp Rock". I got used to it (Ironically, I havn't even played the English version yet (Hasn't been released in UK yet) but I'v seen lots of YouTube videos)

Lolita

Dear You
Ugh, I greatly disliked it. Imo, Meaghan Jette Martin sucked. :/ Her voice was so robotic and boring. Birtney Snow did a superb job as Namine.
I hope Meaghan's not voice acting Namine in Days. Please, lord, no.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I hated Meaghan Jette Martin doing Namine`s voice acting in RE:CoM it didn`t sound right at all. I had to adjust to it, but I still don`t like it.

A

Audo

I think Britanny Snow fitted it better.
Ugh no. Brittany Snow played Nami far too happy sounding.
Meaghan Jette Martin actually fits the character of Nami - a manipulative emo bitch.

From what i've seen, the Re:CoM Nami is so much better than the KH2 one.

A

Audo

lol are you kidding me? Look at how well she manipulated Roxas into doing exactly what she wanted.
It may not be as obvious as it is in CoM, but Nami is definitely manipulative in KH2

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
See, here's where I differ from lots of people.
I think Snow is the robotic and boring one. I thought the RE: CoM Namine did a great job portraying such a tortured character.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I really liked both but honestly I'd have to say I'd go with Meaghan Jette Martin. Sure she may be a Disney Channel star and blah blah (forgot about that for a moment okay), but so what? I think she potrayed Namine really well. She may not be the best but out of these choices to role (since I kinda was hoping for a really fresh new comer or something like that, just IMO). Anyway, she definately played Namine and her voice-acting skills were good. I thought she did fine. I was satisfied with her. I don't think I would of liked Brittany Snow doing her voice because it's like Namine's cheerful, imo once again. Honestly the RE:COM Namine is supposed to not sound like the KH2 Namine if that makes perfect sense.

A

Audo

Thing is, Nami isn't supposed to sound cheerful at all in KH2.
The novels did more than prove that Nami was still the emo depressive girl she had always been.
KH2 Nami should have sounded more like Re:CoM Nami imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back