• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

I swear if they put hillary duff as namine, i will slap the s#!! out of square-enix!!!!!!!!, their's no telling what that s!@! might sound like, shoot, and watch, they decide that then they might use christina agulara or britney spears as tifa's(not saying they will or hoping they wii). I hope square-enix has the common sense to pick voice actors because of how good they are and not how famous they are.

overdrive

Orienter
You guys shouldn't start flaming at SE because there is no way they are going to make hillary duff voice act for kh2 and this was just an idea nothing more than an idea and SE probably already has someone to voiceact for namine already they arn't stupid.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only reason she got to sing is because she was an actor....she can't sing and her voice doesn't fit namine at all.

Suuure I had my doubts on Christy Carlson romano...and i still have problems with it.but she did a good job....Namine? Hilary? PLEASE NO.

Neosporin II

Website
www.freeboards.net
Aros123 said:
I swear if they put hillary duff as namine, i will slap the s#!! out of square-enix!!!!!!!!, their's no telling what that s!@! might sound like, shoot, and watch, they decide that then they might use christina agulara or britney spears as tifa's(not saying they will or hoping they wii). I hope square-enix has the common sense to pick voice actors because of how good they are and not how famous they are.

disney chooses the voice actors. you can the the s#!t out of them. we won't mind.

Rikus_DarkAngel

I hope soo. b/c i really like the character. but if duff is the voice of her.. then it just makes the whole character bad and ppl start hating that character cause of the voice person *maybe, maybe not* but SE is smarter than that and i'm sure they do already know who the voice people are going to be for the characters. ^^

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
disney picks it? I didn't know.....hmm....well I knew Square didn't but disney? crap. We're doomed.

Namine should have like a different way of talking really. (not a different accent)
Not slangish and not....crappy....soft and innocent too.

I seriously hope they don't jack up Axel's voice.

Longing_Desire

ummm...not going to lie...not liking the idea of hilary duff being the voice of namine.....Hilary duff = BAD!!!!

Keyblade Knights

they should just have the vocie actor for kairi to do it like if kairi's vocie actor is differnt it will be a good idea for them to get the KH 1 vocie actor to do it

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
who cares if hillary duff plays? because she could change her voice a bit, like all the other characters did, to match namine/what she thinks is namine/what they think is namine.

onyxrhapsody87

Some people are over reacting here... I personally would perfer that Duff had nothing to do with KH... But if it did happen... I would get over it... It really isn't that big of a deal... Why let one person's voice ruin your whole KH2 experience?!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't know, maybe, Hilary could do the innocent voice if she works hard at it. But personally, I would prefer someone else to play Namine.

P.S- I hope they don't pick someone like Ashlee Simpson or Lindsay Lohan to play Tifa. Because that would mean either one would also be doing the voice for her in AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back