• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naming the Raid Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks the names for the new Raid Bosses are boring? I'm talking about the "Darkside Subspecies" and the "Guard Armor Subspecies." So until they release any other official names for them, how about we here at KHI come up with some cooler names for them? For the Darkside subspecies, one of the variants of it in the series is known as the "Dark Follower", keeping the "Dark" in it's name. So I thought maybe we could call it the "Dark Abyss" or, as a step up from "Dark Follower", how about "Dark Leader"?
For the Guard Armor, It's variant, Opposite Armor, keeps the "Armor" in it's name, so I was thinking maybe "Knight Armor" or "Samurai Armor".
What do you think? Is it a good idea for us to come up with some temporary names for them? if you can, post them here!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I believe the "Darkside Variant" is the Dark Follower. It's color scheme is very similar. Also the Behemoth one is the Destroyed Behemoth from Final Mix.

So the only unnamed one I guess is the Guard Armor one? I've seen it called the Raid Armor so I have been calling it that.

Last edited:

Korai

Awards
no, the dark follower is the same color all across its body, a very dark maroon. this "darkside subspecies" is black with red on the tips of its hands/feet/hair tentacle things. Raid armor. I havent seen it called that yet, but that sounds cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back