• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Narrator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Blade

Who do you think the narrator is? The one who is talking in Station of Serenity to Roxas but you hear no voice. Same with Sora in KH1( remember"you are the one who will open the to the light"?) Any ideas?

exile31

It was either Namine or one of the Organization members because you do see one for about a second right before you fight Twilight Thorn. I'm only talking about the one for Roxas, as for Sora I have no idea.

Last edited:

soXra407

Hmm... I've always assumed the narrator (for the first one anyway) was king mickey...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The voice is probably the creator of the keyblade. It all began by birth by sleep.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Nope. Because before the voice talked to Roxas, it first talked to Sora in KH1. And I do think it's the creator because notice how it asked Sora all these personal questions and how it kept presenting him all these tests in the beginning of KH1. For some reason, I think this voice is going to play a big role in the next adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back