• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Narrowing down the somebodies names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

If this in the wrong section then please move it. I figured since someday in the future we will know their actual names so I placed it here.

It has been driving me crazy so I decided to look for some clues, hints or patterns. I think I can figure out what names to eliminate for the somebodies of Demyx, Luxord and Larxene.

I noticed there is a pattern when you look at the other named somebodies. None of them have their first letter of their nobody name in their true name. The apprentices Even, Aeleus, may or may not share the second letter because they each have a doubled letter in their name. But then again they are the apprentices. 7-13 are not. So I will go by that theory until proven otherwise. Noruma seems to stay with patterns so that might help as well. Other things I noticed is it seems when you look at the middle letters either between the X or before it something seems to connect with each of the names as a possibility. The names that were revealed everyone thought it was something else. I don't think the unnamed somebodies anagram names with the X between them would be that easy either. Normura loves to mess with our minds so I believe he would do the same with names as well.

So far we have all of these name revealed.

Xenmas= Ansem

Xigbar = Briag

Xaldin = Dilan

Vexen = Even

Zexion = Ienzo

Lexaeus = Aeleus

Saix = Isa

Axel = Lea

^

Notice that these two don't share the two letters in their nobody name. Other people thought the names would of been Sai, Ais for Saix, but it ended up being Isa

Now this name people thought it was Ale, lae, or Ela. It ended up being Lea

Demyx = ? possibilies Myde, Medy, they make sense (Ydme? is that even a name)

So if Noruma sticks with the first or second letter pattern then it can't be Demy, Dyme or Emyd

Luxord = ? possibilies Rould, Droul, Dulor Ruldo
Ludor not possible unless the pattern thing is changed

Larxene= ? possiblies Relena, Elenar,
Arlene, Larlene not likely unless Noruma confirms

Marluxia= ? possiblies Lamarlia, Lamuria Lumaria = this one seems likely as it deals with plants

(Amilrau? OR Ramuali?) I doubt it

Roxas = Sora

KevVentus

I remember someone posted possibilities for the names a while back (they were actually referencing an even older thread)

The only one I remember was Emyd for Demyx, which was a type of sea turtle apparently

Hopefully that someone will come to the rescue

Marluxia's was a type of flower... They all corresponded to a theme

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Larxene ~ Relena

Since the “L” and “R” sounds in Japanese are—for all intents and purposes—interchangeable, I figure her name could be Anglicized as Lerena, which means “Queen” or “The Queen” in French (la reine) and Spanish (la reina).

Demyx ~ Emyd

A fresh-water tortoise of the family Emydidae.

Marluxia ~ Lumaria

Roundleaf Hawthorn (Crataegus lumaria) plant. Here’s an image:

w65ua.jpg

Not sure what Luxord's name could be. :/

Can't believe it's been four years since I posted in a thread like this. How time flies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It would be like, "Ehmid". All of these make sense. Until specified otherwise, I'm gonna assume these are the names.

MasterZeR0

I get that those are probably what the names are based on, but I hope Demyx's other's name was Myde. Just Saiyan.

JustSnilloc

I'm pretty sure it's...

Demyx - Dyme
Luxord - Dr. Lou
Marluxia - Lumaria
Larxene - Relena

I've made a topic about it before here... and in another place... These were the best and most legit sounding names that came out of it

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
myde does sound better, but emyd is a type of turtle as stated above, and demyx controls water.

"DANCE WATER DANCE!"

Lumaria is a type of flower. i guessed that name 3 years ago. If it's right, props to my younger self.

Luxord = rould as in "rolled the dice" because he's a gambler

Larxene - arlene or laeren. i think arlene has something to do with electricity.

so...

Demyx - Edym (likely)
Marluxia = Lumaria (likely)
Luxord = Rould (plausible to me)
Larxene = Arlene

JustSnilloc

I'm pretty sure it's...

Demyx - Dyme
Luxord - Dr. Lou
Marluxia - Lumaria
Larxene - Relena

I've made a topic about it before here... and in another place... These were the best and most legit sounding names that came out of it

Going a bit further

I say "Dyme" is because it sounds like an actual name a name that Square would use for a character, Emyd would work better if it sounded like a name that might be used, any other version just doesn't work

I say "Dr. Lou" because as we've seen before, abbreviations can play a part in the organization names... Why "Dr. Lou"? Think about it, he's called the gambler of fate right? Well, a doctor gambles with fate all the time (plus they make plenty of money with which they could gamble away if they so chose, but that's questionably relevant) They stop "fate" or death from happening and other stuff

I say "Lumaria" for a couple of reasons... It sounds pretty for one, and like a legit name... It's a flower... and other people have said the other reasons

I say "Relena" because it sounds like a legit name (pattern? yes.). Sure Arlene does too, but it sounds too stiff, plus it's LARXENE with the "L" and the "X" switched, and then throwing out the "X"... not very creative in the least

Smithee

Awards
Demyx - Myde
Luxord - Durol
Marluxia - Lumaria
Larxene - Relena

I hope Nomura resurrects these four as well. Demyx and Luxord in particular weren't bad and deserve redemption (and Nomura's favorite Nobody IS Luxord, after all). Although the KH-multiverse is probably a safer place without Marluxia and Larxene. Not enough to distract from Xehanort or anything, but definitely a bit safer.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Demyx - Myde (the only option for him that sounds anything like an actual name)
Luxord - Durol (sounds like "Darryl")
Marluxia - Lumaria (flower-guy gets flower-name)
Larxene - Relena (rhymes with Elena, the FF7 character she's similar to)

I hope Nomura resurrects these four as well. Demyx and Luxord in particular weren't bad and deserve redemption (and Nomura's favorite Nobody IS Luxord, after all). Although the KH-multiverse is probably a safer place without Marluxia and Larxene. Not enough to distract from Xehanort or anything, but definitely a bit safer.

How would you pronounce Luxord's and Demyx's?

I've always seen Demyx's as Dyme, but I'm becoming attached to Emyd. Sounds like it can work.

And for Luxord.....Dolur, sounds like Dollar.

Marluxia = Lumaria

And Larxene.... as Arlene or Larene

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These threads always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back