• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Gaming Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
This is where you discuss any Naruto game out there.

I own Naruto Clash of the Ninja Revolution 2 and have been a follower of the Naruto Clash of the Ninja Series. I am eagerly waiting until the release of Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 since I love the 4 player mode that they have.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Naruto Gaming Series

I'm just hoping for a Shippuuden version of Ninja Storm.

Shade737

Silver Member

I have Ultimate Ninja Storm and while the graphics are good it feels a bit underwhelming.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
yeah but the graphics are so amazing and it has enough characters so its fine i guess ^^ i love UNS!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I played Ultimate Ninja 3 and it was alright and I have Naruto The Broken Bond and I liked it more than UN3 but it just didnt have that many characters.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
any news on a Xbox-Shippuden Game, I beat rise of the ninja, and broken bonds-

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Which game do you guys think is better to buy Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 or Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? I mean three has Shippuden which I want, but I'm one of those people who want Ino to be there because the teams are incomplete without her. I also have seen some of the graphics for Revolution 3 and thought they looked kind of bad compared to Revolution 2.

F

Fagren

cyberconnect2 is the only developer to make good Console Naruto games.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I had Naruto ninja council's 2 and 3... not half-bad gameplay... I think I might get #4 when I get the chance

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Naruto ULitmate Ninja 4 is the best. have you tried it
No. Wait til this winter where Accel2/ Ultimate Ninja 5 comes out. It's better. And even better, Accel 3/Ultimate Ninja 6 for Japan, where you don't waste your time doing one on one and do 3-1, 2-2 battles. Yeah, and even though it's on PSP the graphics aren't even downgraded terribly.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I like Naruto Uzumake Chronicles.

i wonder if they'll ever make a 3 that's about Shippuden

that'd be cool. Using Gaint Rasengan or SHuriken Rasengan !

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Its annoying how they dont put Infracture Mode on the PSP but when Accel 3 comes to the PSP in the US I might get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back