• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginary

Website
www.facebook.com
The cool morning breeze swept swiftly and softly across Aito’s face- which would be all nitty gritty if she didn’t have the worse sleeping habits in the world. There she was laying on her back, hands hanging to the sides, on top of a tree branch that was nearly 5 meters from the ground. Her mouth was ajar, drool was dripping down her cheek, and horrifying screeches were protruding from her throat; now to top all that she had a hand full of hair lodged in her mouth. Her snoring subdued immediately as if someone had been trying to choke her (it was the hair, of course) as she turned to her side and fell from the giant tree. Laughing filled her head immediately as she hit the ground belly first. As she turned to her side blood started running out her nose and all over her one pair clothes that she owned. “Good thing you only wear black…. you sad, sad little person.” the voices from her head bellowed. “I wear red too,” Aito dryly responded as she wiped the blood from her face with her vest.

The screeching sounds began to rumble from her chest Aito‘s chest again. “Are you really going back to sleep?! I mean… you.. we.. just fell out of a tree… Aito grumbled something under her breathe and began to pull herself up from the ground. “Souls aren’t suppose to talk, so I suggest you shut the hell up. Aito sighed heavily, this wasn’t the first time she could hear the souls she had consumed, usually they lost desire to speak with the person who had beat them close to death and then ripped the soul out of their bodies- and that suited Aito just fine. She took comfort in knowing, even though she couldn’t finish sleeping, the voices would subdue soon as they only appeared when she was in a trance of a sort- this time being in between the sleeping world and her own.

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she began to survey her injuries. Definitely a broken nose, bruised stomach, and possibly a minor concussion, but everything else seemed to be untouched. A loud crack was produced when she straightened her nose, the rest of her injuries were easily taken care of by using Mending Hand jutsu . She pulled out her canteen full of sake and gulped down its contents. It wouldn’t be long before reaching Konohagakure, which pleased Aito because she hadn’t had a bite to eat in days.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The nitty gritty is what it was often called.

Leaf genin, green haired monstrosity and damn cool. Carrying a straw between his teeth, he hit the sticks as strummed through Konoha's less than exciting ardor. The feelings he caught in the air were the least but mutual, he was a very hard-boiled young blood if you knew him. A lot of things annoyed him, pissed him off here and there, and he was bloody arrogant. As he sucked his teeth, he was curious as to where Suburu and Tezuka had scurried off to.

"Bakas. All of'em. Tch.."

His tongue swirled around the straw he kept between his teeth. He'd been passing his favorite spot, to the complexity of his eyes he'd spotted his overseer. His eyes closed, then rolled and he stared off to the side for a second. Not far after that did he lock eyes with the body of his sensei.

"Shion-senseeeeei."
he spoke with such ardor, as if to serenade the luscious Shion.

He couldn't register if this was genuinely him, or Sanosuke's influence or quite possibly both? Either way, as he began to melt and become puddy, the longevity of his arrogance would soon snap him becoming jello for his teacher and turn him into a beast for sure. He shook his head to regain his composure, and then proceeded to mention Tezuka and Suburu's absence; a sigh shortly followed after this.

"Whats on the menu sensei, please say you are." he spoke boldly, as the twelve year old winked.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Now a trio of sorts, Daaku, Ayumi and Kaito all razed the desert sands together, moving at a nice pace that would get them to the Forest of Death in no time at all. It had been a good thing that Kaito had actually run into the two before they'd gotten much further, otherwise he'd have missed them and missed the chance to be guided by Daaku. Sure, Kaito was the type that obviously didn't know the man that the former Tsuchikage was and the mention of Daaku not actually being responsible for the boy made him laugh aloud as he ran. It was a bit ridiculous sounding but these days you never knew how kids were thinking. He supposed that this couldn't really be helped, shinobi were bound to be responsible for their actions, so Kaito being on his own merited such a thought process.

Even so, Daaku didn't like it at all...

"What's my mission you ask?? It doesn't really matter in your case, you already mentioned that you only want to tag along temporarily. You can't be of any use to us if you want to run with us and then leave, once we get to the forest it looks like we'll be parting ways unless you change your mind."

The purple haired genin felt like she wanted to be around Kaito a lot longer than just until they arrived in the forest and tried to convince him otherwise, "Aww come on Kaito, you know the chuunin exams are coming up and you have no team, you can be on a two man team with me." She looked at his hair as it blew about in the wind just like hers did. "Like we can fight for both of our nations and families together at the same time, I bet it would be amazing to do that together with you." Her eyes shined in their purple color but then slowly faded out until they were pitch black. "Besides then you can see just what my Burakkuai can do."

Daaku started to slow down as the forest was in sight. This meant that in the next few minutes they would enter the forest. "Now that we are this close it has come to the top of my thoughts that the jouunin assigned from Konoha for this mission should be on their way to meet us by the lake in the forest. Punctuality is certainly not always one of my strong points but at least I try to get it right." His face turned downward in a dirty smile, "Hopefully they are too busy making love to their wives and forgetting about what needs to be done."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Amazed at how light-hearted Minato was, Kairo decided to let down what would be considered proper mannerisms when addressing the Hokage. In this casual conversation, Kairo did become more and more intrigued by what Minato was saying about Daaku. Not only is he the former Tsuchikage, but he was the one that gave Minato the idea of sorts for the Rasengan. Kairo was shocked, if anything else.

"You're not serious. Daaku was the one who gave you the idea for the Rasengan?" Kairo was baffled, that much was certain. "Never would have imagined that."

Further into his responses, Minato agreed with Kairo on the notion that Jaakuna has what it takes if pushed in the right direction. Kairo knew how much Jaakuna enjoyed to pull pranks, and that was what triggered a thought of Naruto on Minato's end. Naruto was the same as Jaakuna in that sense, even Kairo knew that much.

"That kid of yours has a lot to prove. Not only that he can live up to the reputation of being the Hokage's son." Kairo thought about how hard it would be the Hokage's son, which is nothing he would want to have on his shoulders. "Plus, either Naruto or Arashi will be your successor."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Shion sighed as she watched Sayuri enter Ichiraku, crossing her arms and letting herself relax for the moment. Now that she thought about it, she had her own little genin to meet up with. Thing is, she couldn't exactly remember where. Not that she didn't set up a place! Or did she forget to tell them again...?

Before she could ponder the matter, however, one of her adorable genin popped up--what luck!

"Ooohhhhh you little naughty cutie, if only you were older." Shion let out a sort of half hearted sigh as she tapped her chin, giving him a wink, though as soon as that eye opened again, she grabbed the genin by the arm and put him into a rather strong and unbreakable hug, laughing maniacally. "Silly boy! Let not the female body EVER distract you!" She cackled with glee, though she quickly loosened her grip and placed her head on top of his, all spikey hair aside.

"Wonder where Tezuka and Subaru are? We kinda have something to do." Shion then mentioned curiously. "It's supposed to be important, but I don't remember what it is." She peered down at him, blinking a few times as she grinned.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Subaru stops on the top of a random building the instant that he hears an all too familiar voice, followed quickly by another. He sighs as he thinks about how he must have found two of the three people that he was looking for, only to realize that he hasn't officially found them yet. He's just found their general area. With that in his mind he tries his best to locate the source of the voices only to find that they are coming from the direction of the most famous ramen stand in the village, and quite possibly the world. But that's beside the point. He turns to face the direction and once again sets off at a somewhat accelerated rate. The trip itself is rather short considering his speed and the distance, but that doesn't stop him from getting angry.

By the time that he arrives at the location he is met with a rather annoying sight. For about half a second he tries to remain silent, but he can't do it. This is not how a teacher is supposed to treat her students. With that thought in his mind he yells out to the woman to let the boy go, but falls silent the instant that he sees her little sister off to the side inside the shack. No! He can't let her send his mind in an alternate plane of reality. He just shakes his head to clear his thoughts and continues to glare at the woman.

"Sensei, we were supposed to meet up some time ago, but you never told us where we were supposed to meet! And will you let him go?! You're an adult and should act like one! That doesn't mean that you have to pin one of your students to your body in a hug!"

Once he gets his ranting out of his system he is just standing there with his face as red as can be. He finally sighs in defeat after realizing that he stands little chance of convincing the woman to change her ways so he points to another stand near them, this one focusing on tea and sweets, and says that he'll be inside there when she decides to get moving. With that he walks into the building and takes his spot at an empty table, mostly because several of the regular citizens of the village like to avoid him thanks to the clan that he comes from. But luckily for him the people will still sell him refreshments so long as he doesn't cause any trouble for the establishment, which he never does. It's been forced into his mind to always obey the rules of a place and even to follow his missions to the letter. Perhaps that's why he doesn't get close to many people?

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
All of Sanosuke's genin had arrived and it seemed like it was one after another. Sayuri was the last and after the initial meeting it was rather strange. The boys were rather rambunctious, but the kid Jaakuna topped it off with his loud mouth. It was only fitting of the prankster he was.

"Well, thank the heavens you are all so hungry, because Uncle Sano here has provided the RAMEN before the meeting at the Forest of Death." He rubbed his belly and stuck his tongue out playfully. "There is a little test to this though... sorry..."

The ramen shop cutie walked out with a large platter carrying 6 extra large bowls of ramen. Each was topped with every possible seasoning on the shop list and oodles of noodles. The smell was parallel to the steam flowing from the meals and seemed to loop right into all of his students nostrils. They were all carefully placed, but all right in front of Sayuri.

"ALRIGHT, HERE'S THE KICKER!!!" Sanosuke got extremely excited and pointed up to the air. "Sayuri here gets the choice of who gets what and how much of it. Will she give one of you half a bowl of ramen, divide them all evenly 2/2/2 or will she keep them all for herself!? Remember, this decision will effect the mission later on. A hungry ninja is a slow ninja."

He laughed deviously, having given them the test of GLUTTONY. A lot rested on young Sayuri's plate, literally. The hungry faces of both Jaakuna and Arashi could be forever etched in your mind and he couldn't wait to see what happened next.

"I already ate before you guys got here, so better make this quick." He placed his money on the counter for the food and walked out all nonchalant, but quickly pivoted back around right on the edge of the exit and watched patiently.

Within the same time span...

Only a portion of Sanosuke's "other" head was popping out enough for his eyes to see Rayex being graciously grabbed by the Shion-sensei. He giggled as the young kid he had been tasked with watching over by the Hokage himself was grasped, not to innocent himself. He couldn't help but lightly chuckle as the he watched as the rest of her team showed up afterwards, making sure to keep a safe distance while he watched from afar. He felt like being nosey.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
They made there way through the desert at a nice pace. Kaito wasn't exactly sure what to say if to say anything at all after he said he wanted to tag along.

"What's my mission you ask?? It doesn't really matter in your case, you already mentioned that you only want to tag along temporarily. You can't be of any use to us if you want to run with us and then leave, once we get to the forest it looks like we'll be parting ways unless you change your mind."

Kaito just looked away he didnt think he needed to respond that or he was afraid to say the wrong thing. But as time moved on they started to approach the forest. Kaito looked over to Daaku but as he began to speak Ayumi wanted to convince him to stay. " Ayumi you have some good points yea...I don't have a team and honestly i'd be a fool to turn down training from a former kage." So if you'll have me i'd like to stick around for a bit. Also Daaku is it alright for me to call you sensei..? oh and another thing. i didn't mean anything offensive i was just raised by my mother to not bring burden onto others. so i only meant to cause less problems for you as possible. as foor me being useful i can guarantee that will not be a problem..."

They were closing in on the forest closer and closer. Kaito mustered up the courage to look at her while keeping his face from turning red." Ayumi i'm sure you've noticed my eyes arent normal like others just as i have seen yours. and i can say..they interest me so yea i'd like to learn more about them."

Imaginary

Website
www.facebook.com
Konohagkure was quite beautiful this time of year, blossoms were falling from the sakura trees as the wind moved briskly. However, Aito couldn’t care less… her stomach began to feel as if it were going to eat itself from the inside out, not to mention she was out of saki. Neither one of those were to be her top priority today though. As she reached the front gates, she rummaged through bag to find her village head band and an envelope, placing the headband around her neck she proceeded to the guard post.

“Good morning gentlemen,” Aito said in the sweetest voice she could manage, “here are my papers.”

There were two men at the guard post, one of them appeared to be sleeping and the other one nudged him mercilessly in the side. He awoke at once, drool dripping down his mouth.

“I wasn’t sleeping!”
His eyes slowly trailed from Aito‘s navel, slowly up her chest until he reached her eyes.

“Are you going to take it or what, useless being.”
Aito said impatiently beginning to wave the envelope in his face.

The more intelligent of the two grabbed the envelope from Aito’s hands, opened it, glanced it over and waved her away. Hmph, the nerve of these Leaf people. How annoying. Calm and coolly, she turned on her heals and began to walk away.

Bane would be waiting for her, and she had already been running late. She knew he wouldn’t say anything regarding her tardiness; he simply did not care. It would be good to amongst friends though and the thought of it cheered Aito up a bit. She wandered town for awhile searching for sight of him. After little search, there he was sitting casually under a tree. As he caught glimpse of her he nodded with a sly grin on his face and wiggled a bottle of saki at her. He knew her all too well.

“Old friend, it’s simply been too long” Aito gasped as she swallowed a gulp of her saki.

Bane shrugged and began to polish his Konoha headband with his shirt. Taking another drink she swooshed around the saki in her mouth, deeply disliking how quiet Bane was and had always been.

“Have you retrieved the item I have asked for?” Aito asked.

“Its being kept in my quarters.”
Bane nodded.

“Very well, any messages…???

Bane gave a look of disapproval and looked back down at his headband.

“We shall discuss it later on when you come for the item. Until then you should feed and then get some rest. Being apart of the Chunnin exams requires planning if you are to be one of the obstacles.

Aito gave out a laugh, this was the most she had heard Bane say in all the years she had known him. All in one breathe anyway. Bane stood up, took one last look at Aito then vanished. He was always quick on his feet.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Awww Subaru, no need for such hostility!" Shion grinned as she released Rayex, punching his shoulder. "Come on, think Su needs some company."

She skipped after Subaru, happily humming and motioning for Rayex to follow. "Hope Tezuka finds us okay!" Shion stated as she jumped into a seat, flagging the waiter down. "Sweet dumplings please! And feel free to stock up, guys, we have a mission, I just remembered!"

She let out a rather loud laugh and whistled at the staff. "Please hurry!" She called, then put a finger to her chin. "Hmm, maybe I should go find him, we're running short on time..."

___

What kind of test was this? Blinking a few times blankly at her sensei, she looked to her teammates, then at the food in front of her. Exactly what was she supposed to do? The obvious answer would be to divide it; they were going to go on a mission, and starving definitely wasn't a good idea. Then again, the way those two ate she could divide it and they'd still complain that they were hungry. She could always give up one of her own bowls, seeing as how she ate before she came, but then whoever she didn't pick would probably complain.

Before she knew it, Sayuri was actually deep in thought about this whole thing. It was ridiculous! Why in the world would this actually be a problem? Rolling her eyes, she decided to just divide it; whatever it was that their mission would be, they needed to be at one hundred percent, no exceptions. Picking up two bowls, she passed them onto Arashi, then two to Jaakuna, then her own two.

"Sensei is ridiculous." Sayuri commented as she snapped her chopsticks apart. "And hurry up, you two, we need to get going." She said as she dug into her own ramen.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Sanosuke grinned as he watched his youthful genin share the bowls of ramen equally, all by Sayuri-chan's request. It as kind of lame to watch, though. He wanted to see her horde all of it and pig out while the boys complained, but maybe another time. He opened the shade to the "next-door" entrance from the at-the-counter service Ichiraku Ramen provided and pivoted his head slight to the left towards them.

"I guess you pass... for now..." He spoke in a rather disappointed manner, but quickly perked back up. "Hurry up, fill those tummies! Next place of meeting will be Training Ground 44 guys, we are suppose to all report. Think of this as another mission."

As the jonin spoke his last words, his body turned into granite and seeped back into the exposed ground just right outside the shop.

Only a little bit further, after his little peeping on Shion and her gang, he used his own path of track of underground submergence to reach the forest. While he swam through the liquidation he created around himself, he couldn't help but wonder about the events to come. He had made a request to the Hokage to up the anti this year in the survival section. By including experienced-nin to test the kids while the raced to retrieve the tokens required to exit the labyrinth that is Training Ground Forty-Four. These ninja added into the event wouldn't kill the genin, but more-so test their skills of cooperation and tactics while on the field. Without their Jonin Squad leader, they would have to figure out their strengths without supervision. For the young, this was a task of its own.

Reaching his destination, he rose up from the ground almost as if there was a hidden elevator. The Uchiha grinned, the massive gating that surrounded the entire forest with the entrance gate only symbolizing its ominousness. There he would wait for the rest of the arrivals.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"No, I think you misunderstand me Kairo." Minato laughed as he was amused by the idea of Daaku coming up with the idea. "Neither of us thought of it at all. EBISU did. He just was talking to me one day and brought it up, I was so entralled by the idea I immediately told Daaku and we went to work, thus creating the Rasengan and Rasenkoa." The jutsu had been superb in creation but he was a bit confused as to why Kairo thought it was odd that a man like Daaku could have made such a technique. He'd made the Senhappa and a slew of other techniques that were completely amazing. "Makes me wonder at times what will happen in the future for the both of us."

Kairo was right about Naruto though, it must have been really hard on him. What was even worse was the thought of what Arashi had to go through, since in fact he wasn't Minato's son through blood, "You know something, Arashi has it even harder than Naruto does. Daaku is really his father and with him being the fromer Tsuchikage, there is a trenendous pressure on him. He has two fathers to live up to and both of them have been shadows of their respective nations."

Things were getting better for everybody but there were still a lot of issues to be resolved....

~~~~~

"Sensei?? Yea sure you can call me that..." Daaku smirked and looked to Ayumi, "But only if you promise me that one day you'll be the father of Ayumi's gorgeous children." His faced looked completely serious but before any more could be added, Kaito spoke to Ayumi about her eyes which made the grin on Daaku's face wider.

They had already reached the forest and had been moving through it for several minutes, leaping through the darkness overcast by the giant trees when the spot the needed to be at there was nobody else around. Up in the trees he, Ayumi and Kaito could continue their chat, Daaku was very happy that he had yet another student to train and was willing to do whatever it took to make Kaito a great ninja in the future. He was even more interested in hearing about the Yoshido Clan kekkei genkai.

"Dad, I can't believe you just married me off and I had no say in it at all." Her face was flushed from the thought of having children and with a boy that was as adorable as Kaito no less. In many years to come he'd grow up to be an intensely sexy man no doubt and then all the other kunoichi would be jealous of her husband. The thought was already starting to appeal on her mind. "I want to know as much as I possibly can about you Kaito, we can be the best of friends and you wont ever have to be alone."

Randomly a man popped up from the ground "Oh wow, what the heck??"

"Oh there you are!!! Sanosuke, you sexy bastard!!!" Instantly he'd landed on the ground and embraced the Uchiha in a tight hug. "How I've missed you, I see you're the first here, where are the others?"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Kairo could have sworn he heard right, but then again, he could have had a lazy moment without him consciously aware of said moment. In either case, Kairo became shocked on the fact that Ebisu was the one who brought the idea of the Rasengan to Minato. Perhaps Kairo was wrong about the perverted one. Perhaps he should have asked and not give an assumption that all he cared about was sex and other provocative things.

"Call me idiotic, but I didn't take the Tsuchikages as very strong shinobi, but that's just me, as it appears." [/FONT]Indeed, Kairo made a bold statement there, but how could he not think as such. There wasn't anything that he had learned about the Tsuchikage's that would make him think otherwise. It's not a matter of what they can do, but Kairo knows of their excessive pride, and incredible stubbornness.

As Kairo almost lost himself in his own thoughts, Minato mentioned that Arashi had it harder than Naruto. Kairo was a little baffled by this, but his reasons for stating as such made perfect sense.

Arashi was the son of Daaku, and the adopted son of Minato. One was the Yellow Flash and the other is a highly-feared Shinobi. "Quite the shoes to fill." Kairo couldn't even imagine what that child could be going through inside his little mind. He must be either extremely strong-willed, or just doesn't give two shits, and wants to enjoy his childhood. "So, does little Arashi know who his bio-dad is?"

----------------------

Jaakuna couldn't believe what he was hearing. First off, Sayuri was soooo generous by not choosing to keep all six bowls of the Ramen for the entire team(minus Sanosuke since he already ate). Furthermore, there were two for each. Jaakuna was in heaven by now. "Thank you Sayuri-chan!~"

Jaakuna began to gobble up his two bowls, starting with the first one. On the glance he first took, the first bowl was one of Jaakuna's favorites. Rice noodles in a miso soup broth with everything on the menu. The second was the same, but in a Soy Sauce-based broth. Both were sooo good, and within minutes, both were gone. Within the minutes Jaakuna was eating, he heard something about meeting, but he kinda dazed out due to his mouth being stuffed.

By the time he was done, Jaakuna let out a very loud, and rather stinky belch. This proved that he was full, and that the ramen hit the spot. When he went to thank Sanosuke-sensei, he was gone. Jaakuna was now bummed. "Where did Sanosuke-sensei go?" Jaakuna said in a complaining tone.

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
He guessed? Sanosuke-sensei was truly an odd one. Sayuri had done what she thought was best for the team. What, did he expect her to be selfish and just gouge down all of that ramen herself? That was just illogical. She's end up stuffed; she didn't have bottomless pits for stomachs like Arashi and Jaakuna. Not only that, but did he have ANY idea how many calories that would be?!

Shrugging it off, Sayuri dug in as he spoke, though wasn't surprised at his sudden departure. She wondered exactly what they would be doing; she knew he had them under some training for some time now, perhaps another test? She had to make sure she pushed forward to succeed; the mocking laugh of Shion rung in her ears, and as she finished her first bowl she slammed it down quite angrily.

Once Sayuri was finished with the second she thanked Ayame and hopped off her seat, hand on hip as she turned to her teammates. "You heard Sensei, 44 it is. He's probably reached the grounds by now, let's get moving. And try not to exhaust yourself on the way there." She told the two as she pushed her ponytail off her back. "We're going to need all the stamina we can get for this mission, I just know it."

Without missing a beat, Sayuri jetted off, knowing the two would most likely be closely behind.

Imaginary

Website
www.facebook.com
Aito had managed to find way to Bane’s quarters quite successfully. Bane was laid out in his bed, sleeping quietly which was no surprise. She need not bother her friend, as comfortable as he looked, she knew exactly where the item she needed was. In fact, it was being held in the room across from Bane’s bedroom. A complicated seal closed the door tightly, but it bared no threat to someone as skilled in seals as she.

“Release!”

“You were suppose to rest,”
Bane said quietly under his breathe. He sheepishly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

Aito grinned and began to chew on her lip. There was too much to do in a day, and she was suppose to be at Training ground 44 soon. At least the most important thing was accomplished today, the item retrieved and what not. The most crucial part of her mission was now in motion and she was sure everything would turn out successfully.

“I’ll rest when I depart this world, friend.” she replied unemotionally.

Aito reached into her bag and pulled out a package of instant ramen. She smashed it into the wall nearest to her, opened it up and began to eat it. This was the best she could do for now; she had ran out of food pills nights ago and hadn’t had the chance to restock yet.

Bane, out of words, just stared at her in awe.

For having such a large living quarter, his home was unnaturally hollow and bare. He walked for what had seemed to be a mile to his refrigerator and pulled out a bowl that was covered with plastic wrap and pushed it in Aito’s face.

“You disgust me…” he said.

In response Aito tore off the plastic wrap and drank the contents of what tasted like month old miso soup. Her stomach turned slightly and her gag reflexes were tried.

“No friend… you disgust me. ”

Throwing the bowl literally at him she turned her back on him and crossed her arms around her chest. This is how friends treat each other. Noted.

Bane made a sound of what seemed to be snickering and added, “And here I though you had a stomach made of steel.”

Departing, Aito felt a little thankful her old friend. At least now, in the shape she was in due to overexertion and the heaving up of old soup, she wouldn’t have the problem of accidentally killing the chibi ninjas today.

-----

Aito stood about twenty meters from Training ground 44. Directly to the North of her, she could make out what looked to be one and… a half? very attractive men who seemed to be embracing one another in front of a couple of children.

“To each his own.”
Aito said as she broke her stare.

She then began to walk towards the gates that enclosed the training grounds, finding a stump to sit upon. Shi... shi. Hmm.. No, word play has nothing to do with this. Its all in the energy of this place, how fitting a nickname as the Forest of Death.

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
"But only if you promise me that one day you'll be the father of Ayumi's gorgeous children." Kaito's face couldn't hide his reaction but he chose to talk ayumi. his mind started to fill with lustful thoughts his face started to glow pink and his eyes were almost blank. he snapped out of it when she mentioned she wanted to know about him. It had been a long time since he let anyone get close to him. life for him had been so cut off from others.

They finally stopped and Daaku was hugging another guy who in kaito's eyes looked brave and strong someone he would strive to be like. the grass was lush as he felt the wind blow across the trees and blades of grass. Kaito directed his attention to Ayumi briefly. " Well i guess the only way to learn more about me is to ask but a lot of my qualities can be shown rather than said. So what would you like to know? " He said adjusting his clothes in a quiet voice he muttered to her " i assure you im not as amazing as you think."
He couldnt stop from looking at the other man. something about him just yelled "strong"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As much as Sayukura, a nickname Arashi gave Sayuri, didn't like Arashi, she was smart to pass him two bowls of food. Even she knew that if Arashi didn't get to eat that the team would suffer in the tracking and combat area. They could fight and hate eachother all day but, if it affected team efficiency then they had put aside differences. Not even a moment had gone by as Arashi destroyed both bowls of ramen. It was like a wolf tearing into the flesh of it's victim, hungry after months of no food. Jaak and Arashi were the same in tat regard as both boys could destroy food within seconds. Arashi didn't notice it till Sayukura said something that Sano had left the three genin alone for their mission.

"Welp let's do this." Arashi exclaimed as he jumped out of the ramen shop. He hated going slow just so Sayuri could keep even if she was the 'unofficial leader' for right now. Being named leader wasn't something that he cared for as Sayuri never showed any quality that deserved to lead them. "I hope you guys keep up." Laughter filled the air as Naruto's brother dashed off toward the labyrinth that lay before Training Ground Forty-Four. It wasn't that much of a weird place except that it was a labyrinth. With his Burakkurai active, the tracking of Sano's spiritual chakra began. It was an easy motion to follow the sensei....until he came upon two different spiritual chakras that lead two different ways. He had never seen them before but, he wondered who else was here.

"SENHAPPA!" A blue beam of chakra came forth form the air, aimed at Arashi's face. A quick dodge was initiated just in the nick of time. As the beam concluded, two ninja came forth, one from the air and another from the earth. They stood on both sides of Arashi with little words for the young ninja. "What. The. Hell. DAAKU!" He yelled outloud while unsheathing the wakizashi.

(Will edit in Normatsu and Kakashi in a little bit)

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
While kaito thought only to himself and reflected on why he had left his home in the first place. there was a something that stopped his thought process. A young woman was sitting not to far away but just enough for him to make out her main physical features. He felt the need and was compelled to approach her. " Ayumi...hold that thought" he put his finger up for a brief moment and began to walk over to her direction. Looking at her intently confused yet extremly curious.

Finally he was close enough to her where he was only feet away from her The wind brushed her hair briskly her beauty caused him to almost become light headed. He had to maintain his composure if he wanted to make a lasting first impression and he knew this. he coughed for a second to clear his throat." Excuse me may i ask you your name? and exactly what are you doing sitting over here?. Please excuse my ignorance you caught my attention. though coming from someone s young as me i don't expect you to take me seriously"

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
"Sanosuke, you sexy bastard!!!"

Sano's eyes opened wide as one of his closest friends leaped at him with only half of his body out of the ground. Though peculiar, it was just one of the many Daaku perks he had grown to love. As his body finally finished its rise from the ground both were at standing level and he returned the hug.

"How I've missed you, I see you're the first here, where are the others?"

"They will be coming soon, you know your boy is very melodramatic with the girls?" The dark haired man chuckled, finding Arashi interesting. He quickly followed with the most serious of tone. "I have missed you as well Daaku, I hope you aren't hitting up to many women without me."

From there, he proceeded with an intense stare as if the world would crumble if he had "hit up women" without him. So intense that it was almost unbearable to keep eye contact with him. His killer instinct resonating, the bond of Daaku and Sano could be seen from all audiences.

"Well.... Just kidding!" His face went back to the more passive smile. "You know, Minato-baka convinced me to stay put for a while and train some genin. I feel so isolated, almost as if i was in Tomie-chan's house all over again."

A tear of sweat dropped from his forehead, with no reasoning behind it. Maybe some hidden irony in his previous statement? Blasphemy.

"It looks like one of the ninja I hired to test the young-ins in the Training Ground Forty-four arrived as well." He waived over to the woman, while she was being approached by the boy Daaku had brought along. "What do you think he is doing over there, Daaku? That woman is gonna be his enemy in the forest pretty soon."

Imaginary

Website
www.facebook.com
Aito, very comfortable sitting on her stump, began leaning her head on her knee. She had almost fallen to sleep waiting for something significant to happen. She was beginning to regret not taking Bane's advice on resting before such a task, which was proving to be thus far rather boring.

"I think you have a visitor." A voice echoed from her head.

Opening one eye, she focused her vision upon one of the young nin she had seen with the others moments before. His dull blue eyes were concentrated upon her with a sort of curiosity she aimed to avoid. Very bothersome.

"Excuse me may I ask you your name? And exactly what are you doing sitting over here? Please excuse my ignorance you caught my attention. Though coming from someone as young as me, I don't expect you to take me seriously"
he managed to say all in one breath, which was quite impressing in its own way, but a little bit annoying too.

Aito reached into her bag, grabbing out a flask of Saki she had borrowed from Bane's refrigerator before leaving. She took a small sip, so that nobody would mistake her for a lush especially someone so young and impressionable as this boy for that matter. Before she could even answer the boy, one of the men waved her over. Her greatest intentions where to continue forward without answering the boy, but something had come over her…

"How improper to not introduce yourself before asking such personal questions, how rude! You must have not received proper parenting. One would hope your ninja skill is not equivalent to your manners." she said rather coldly.

She knew this response may have been a real shock to the boy, but she hoped he could understand, today wasn't about making friends; it was all about accessing talent. She walked forward without looking back at him.

She confidently approached the group, trying to forget she had just blown up on one of their group members. Bowing slightly, she then made eye contact with the one who had summoned her over.

"I am Aito Fukayama. Pleased to be of service."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back