• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"You know, I'm not a little girl anymore." The tone of voice that Flora was using was just a tad over the top, it sounded a lot moer dirty than Minato was honestly expecting it to and what was more Flora had taken it upon herself to not only push up against him, the firmness of her chest and the tightness of the kunoichi's lovely body had the Hokage blushing but he tried to remain composed and not give in to what she was doing. He knew Flora very well and for her to act this way wasn't even out of character. He'd admit to the woman being a lot more bold than she ever was before though.

Flora slid her hand up the front of Minato's pants and pressed against the only thing he hadn't been able to contain, causing the Hokage to sigh in annoyance. There was no reason for her to be such a tease about things. Her response about Ichigo was to be expected but now Minato was unable to get the gaze through the mask out of his thoughts which had began to jumble up together into madness. Her jest continued as Minato tried to remain calm but instead of saying nothing he took the bait...

"I can see that, I bet you're a lot tighter than you were before but heyy that's okay. I was Hokage before you left, I doubt your memory has faltered," both of Minato's eyebrows raised. "I doubt Kushina would mind talking about it, she was interested in a three sum anyway. It'd be hot don't you think??" It sounded like a joke but the Hokage was being completely serious. Sexual trysts with good friends and his wife was nothing out of the ordinary. After all being Hokage of a great nation was seriously a stressful job.

~~~~~

Ayumi started to laugh hysterically after the clash of their jutsu happened. She had expected something to happen but was a bit bewildered by how Kaito had found her so quickly but her eyes saw that he had traced her, there was wind that had been moved by her movement so he knew where she was at once. It was certainly a cool ability but she was more of an up close and personal battler anyway, she felt the need to visualize the flaws in his plan. He had used smoke to cover his tracks but she could see right through the smoke with her Burakkuai.

"Shadow Clones?? That's dumb..." Her reasoning was simple. Kaito had used part of his chakra to manifest both wind chakra and create multiple techniques. That was all well and good but chakra was a seriously thing for any ninja. By dividing his chakra among three other clones Kaito had reduced his own chakra to less than 25 percent. It was seriously a stupid move on his part.

In fact Ayumi had never really moved far from her location and Daaku, Sano and the others could all see her. Kaito on the other hand was being manipulating by the Raito child focusing her chakratic talents upon him. Her genjutsu was perfect and now that he had attacked, she stepped to the side behind Kaito, chuckling to herself. The noisy attack that he had used ripped through several trees and the like but meanwhile her hand was raised. Chakra had poured into this space on her palm and then into a sphere which broke open, releasing a potent stream of raw dark force right into Kaito's back. Everybody could see the screaming demon attack.

Then again Sanosuke might have seen through it if his Sharingan was active but the force of the dark beam was real nonetheless...

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Arashi wasn't paying attention to his sister's fight and nor did he really care for that matter. She was just gonna win like usual and Daaku would be on to praise. What the boy's mind was on was the fact that he gets the yell and the lecture but, the two people that couldn't be bothered to keep or even be useful. Sayuri could have made it in time since she was a sensor ninja and could track though not better then Arashi. Sitting against a tree, Arashi wrapped up the wound on his hand and put ointment on the open cuts. His head was done bleeding as he wiped it off with an unusual scowl on his face. It was unusual in the sense that Arashi was a happy person almost all of the time.

Looking to the entrance, his useless teammates Sayuri and Jaak had finally made arrived. He scoffed and just wondered what they were gonna say. Sayuri would probably call him an idiot and then Jaak would follow behind like the little lapdogs that he was. It was whatever to him as he believed them to be terrible teammates. Daaku's words that there was a leader and one had to act to assist that leader stayed within his mind.

"Leader huh? Yeah Sano picks the worst of us to be the leader. This team sucks and it's not Sano's fault. If I could do the exams on my own then I would." Arashi said in a low tone. He wanted to something that no genin had done yet. Passing the exams alone would be a grand feat as no genin had ever did it, nonetheless tried. His eyes were aimed straight at the two useless ones as he glared.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
As the attack connected with kaito's back he let out a brief sigh the second before it reached his body. The pain was sharp and numb forcing him to fall to one knee leaning on his sword. He coughed for a second and breathed heavily" Dispel..." the clones turned into sparks and the chakra returned to his body. " At least im not dead i suppose..."he just punched the ground repeatedly in anger and utter disgust of himself. " He was always harder on himself than he needed to be. at this point he felt like a complete and utter disappointment especially in front of everyone.

He finally mustered the strength to stand up even against his own want to just lay there in self pitty. " Good job ayumi.." he said softly with a odd smile on his face as if he was trying to hold back tears. He did what he did when he ran into Daaku and Ayumi and started to float and like a small jet he flew off quickly. "I have to get stronger....im pathetic i cant return home like this..." he went to further down by a group of trees and just slouched down underneath the leaves.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Ayumi. go take care of that please. I don't need things happening to Kaito in the forest over a sparring match he lost." Daaku sighed and chuckled, Ayumi was obviously a lot more beastly than she had been before but Kaito was another story altogether. There had been a time when Daaku expected much less of children but now things were a lot different. He loved the development of genin and chuunin and how from their own perspectives and ideals, they got stronger and stronger.

The purple haired girl, locked onto where Kaito had gone and then flew moved off through the trees, she called back to her father."Daddy I'll bring him right back I promise. I just wanted to make you and Arashi proud."

There was another matter to be handled however, Daaku realized that he might have been a bit harsh on Arashi, especially since he didn't often see his son. He made his way over to the boy and walked past Sanosuke and Normatsu, knowing they knew better than to question what he was about to do. "Son...I'm sorry, I just feel that as a ninja you are aspiring to be greater than many that have come before you, maybe even much greater than Minato, Kushin and myself." The purple hue of Daaku's eyes were brighter than normal as he talked. "You know very well how much I love you. I just want the best for you."

This was hard for Daaku, as many times he felt that Arashi might hate him, for causing problems for his mother and even not being there as a father for many years of his life. "I just...I want to be able to do all I can as you grow up ya know??" Arashi might not always understand the things that those older than him meant or said but he must have gotten at least a portion of it. "You have my blood in your veins, the Tarnaic and Burakkuai mean a lot in this world. I would never want for you to waste such talents because of anger..."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Flora couldn't help it. Within seconds of hearing what Minato had to say, obviously falling for the bait, she couldn't help but burst out into a loud laughter. She was laughing so much that she was bent over, patting her right hand on her right knee laughing loudly. The fact he fell for the bait was what made Flora laugh exceedingly. Obviously Minato didn't know sarcasm if it bit him on the ass, and blatantly deemed itself as sarcasm.

"You must a bigger perv than your master."
Minato obviously was confused by this, Flora tried to calm her composure from her laughing. It took several minutes before she was even able to talk without cracking up. Even when she just said what she said, it was somewhat masked by her laughter.

Taking a moment to let it all out, Flora was able to control herself for the sake of clearing things up to Minato. "I swear, if I wanted to have sex with a dirty old man, I would choose dear ol' Daaku. At least he knows what tickles my fancy." Flora said as she just chuckled. She couldn't believe that Minato actually thought she was serious. "And besides, what makes you think I would want to rub against that nasty, old hag Kushina you call a wife." Flora knew she was heading into dangerous territory, but what's the worse he could do? Flora knew Minato wouldn't dare hurt her on the count that Ichigo would kick his little ass. "You are just like Jiraiya."

------------------------------

What's wrong with this girl?

Everything Kairo knew about decent manners in girls was all thrown away when Flora showed up onto the scene. The fact she was flirting..no. The fact she was teasing Minato into having a three-way with her and Kushina was bad enough, but the fact he gave into it made it worse. This is what Flora did. She twisted with the minds of men, and when she has them right where she wants them, she crushes their dreams. Such a bitch this one.

When Kairo heard her badmouth Kushina, Kairo could only imagine what's going through the mind of Minato. He didn't do anything because he knew Minato would casually give it to her strait without losing his cool. Even if he didn't, he was the Hokage for goodness sake. There was at least some backbone in that calm and controlled head of his. Still, Kairo wondered how exactly she knew the former Tsuchikage, Daaku. Perhaps she would squeeze it out if Minato pushed the right buttons.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Minato tried not to laugh, Flora had missed the point where he as a man was able to easily act like one and meander all her antics like they were a joke. If she believed him, then her time being with the Kissui Tensai had dulled her senses. Minato was one of the most perceptive ninja to ever exist and quite literally he was able to read people like they were books. Flora's comical reaction showed that rather than he being deceived, she was the one which didn't realize the joke. This was the entire reason he laughed right along with the young woman.

"My oh my, you amuse me now even more than you did as a child Flora..." Of course she didn't hear a word she said but just continued to laugh and hold her sides, even mentioning how he was even more of a pervert than even his master was. He loved the idea and knew too well that his mind was often dirty but sometimes you had to realize the way that people worked and exactly how they functioned as a person and what their job meant.

Flora just couldn't control herself and went on and on, mentioning how he was a dirty old man and so on, yapping her dirty little mouth. He of course didn't mind, she still had a lot of maturing to do and that being the case if she wanted to talk to trash he'd let her Nothing she said even really made sense, he was barely thirty and so was Kushina so if he was an old hag and he was an old man then they were aging quite gracefully.

"You're still an adorable little woman Flora, but come now, all of this for what?? You know very well I don't give a shit about anything you're saying," his hand raised and waved away the ideas and thoughts that ran through Flora's head. His own skills were amazing and he proved this to her with his next line of speech. "Honestly though, you know I wouldn't hurt you unless need be." The Hokage laughed and walked closer to Kairo whom looked like he was barely able to contain his disgust for Flora at this point. "Believe me darling Ichigo means nothing to me. I'm the Hokage for a reason. I could rip your brother to shreds. I suppose your love for him often clouds your mind. Don't mistake for a second my power or how I know to use it." He chuckled and rolled both eyes...

Daaku had been mentioned and yet for any of them to care about it, Minato had to indulge the conversation. "Well Kairo, this is Flora but I'm sure you know that already, do you remember her??"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Arashi kept looking toward the ground as Daaku spoke to him. He was sorta acting like he didn't care but, that wasn't the case. He had already heard this before from Minato....just in a completely different way. Luckily he was loved enough that Daaku said these things aswell. Tthe nonchalant, and somber expression never left the boy's face while his father talked to him. Daaku was a great man and anyone would proud to be from his loins, regardless if it was a birth from a night of deceit. Standing up, he walked several paces from the man he refered to as pops. A Minato sized smile surfaced on his face as he looked back at Daaku. There was no reason to mad or disheartened at the moment.

"No worries. I love you too. I'm the best there is." Arashi responed before pointing at Jaak and Sayuri, "Besides if I mess up, I can blame those two. Hehe."

Arashi turned his head to Jaak and Sayuri. While they may argue and fight, and dislike eachother, they were still a team and even Arashi figured that he would need to relie on them for now. Using his speed ability, he was behind them both within moments. Both arms were wrapped around their shoulders, pulling both a little closer. A small laugh escaped his lips as his smile continued. "You lucky I love you guys or else. Not much of a team but, least we're pretty together."

Normatsu was starting to grow restless as Ayumi's fight ended and Daakuw as talking to Arashi. Everyone was waiting for things to start as the day was starting grow more toward the evening by the minute. If Daaku was planning to take all day then Normatsu could have resolved some issues, a mission, and quickie with Tomie before arriving.

"HEY DAAKU! COME ON ALREADY! Everyone is here and not to be rude but, let's not take all day my friend." Normatsu blurted out in anxiousness.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

Once they arrived, Sayuri let out a very small breath of relief. For some strange reason, it was somewhat comforting to know Arashi was, well, mostly alright. Either way, they were together again, and despite wanting to stick together, she supposed he would be alright by himself. Still, that wasn't how teams were.

Ignoring Arashi's death glare, Sayuri shrugged it off. Honestly, once you get through Sumire's glares, nothing else fazes you. Honestly, if you had stayed with us, we could've helped. She wanted to say it, but she literally bit her tongue to stop herself. Just don't. Not even worth it... Letting out a sigh, Sayuri placed her hands on her head. "...Sorry." was all she said, looking up at nothing in particular.

Scratching her head a bit, she eyed her surroundings carefully, though was surprised when Arashi pulled both her and Jaak into what seemed to be a hug. One second they're useless, the next suddenly they're loved again. Well, at least he isn't mad anymore. Boys will be boys. Better to have him content then upset.

Team, huh? But it wouldn't be this way. Once one of them becomes a Chuunin, that's when the separation starts. And in the bottom of her stomach she felt queasy at the idea of them getting separated like that. They had their ups and downs, but she really enjoyed it. Not that she would ever, EVER admit it. Hell no! That secret would solely stay in her thoughts.

"Of course. Always a team." Sayuri replied quietly, for once not having anything snarky or sarcastic to say. "Always..."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
It was cute. Minato thought there was a joke amidst their conversation. Well, he wasn't wrong. There was a joke, but it wasn't what he thought it was. He found it pretty funny at the shit she's been saying. He also mentioned something at how he didn't give two shits about Ichigo. Flora was slightly baffled by that. Surely he knew that Ichigo could easily take him out if he wanted to.

"Oh Minato, you know enough about my brother, Ichigo and I that we are much more powerful than we appear to be."
Just like he found it amusing at the stuff that Flora was saying, she also found it amusing that Minato would mistake her words for childish, misunderstood words. Besides, the way he said it, Minato made it sound like that her love for Ichigo was on the forbidden side or something.

Back and forth they went, Kairo wasn't sure if they were just going on a verbal fight or if this would get physical. It's not like Minato can't handle himself. He is the Hokage after all, so it's not like Kairo was worried, but he's heard of Flora's Plant of Death jutsu, and that shit is brutal. It makes Kairo's Shocking Veil seem not too bad. Hell, it could make Minato's regular Jutsu seem almost non-hellish.

When they were done going in a back-and-forth ranting-like fight, Minato had scooched himself over to Kairo, to him not knowing, mind you. He mentioned about if Kairo remembered Flora, and of course he did. He remembers seeing her growing up under the tutelage of Minato at certain times. "Yeah, I remember her. I'm just surprised that her brother isn't around. It wouldn't be too bad to see Ichigo, after all these years."

Arashi could never just be grateful that his team showed up. Nope, he had be a dick about it. Not that Jaakuna expected anything less. He had that kind of flare to him that prompted dickness and asshole-ism. Jaakuna can just match him for every "death glare" he gives. If anything, he can give him twice as much of a death glare if he wanted to. But that's beside the point. Jaakuna and Sayuri arrived to help, and that's what they were going to do.

"Glad to see a few cracks in the skull doesn't change you." Jaakuna obviously referring to Arashi. After Jaakuna heard Sayuri respond to Arashi about them always being a team, it was obvious to Jaakuna that Arashi really did value them as a team, even though he bluntly stated he doesn't need one. Before he knew it or even Sayuri knew it, Arashi had used his speed to come on the branch that Jaak and Sayuri were on."Glad to know we matter to you." Jaakuna sarcastically said. "Seriously, though. We need to stick together or else we're never gonna be able to do anything right, especially you, Arashi." Jaakuna said smiling like the goofball he tends to be.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ayumi jumped sideways through the trees on her way to reach Kaito, her body twirled through the air as she made her way closer to him, many thoughts tangling into and out of her mind. "This is so stupid, why do I always mess things up with cute boys?? All I ever wanna do is make them think I'm strong and cool but then they freak out and leave me in a huff." She looked further into the trees and laughed to herself, seeing that there was only a small gap now between her and the young genin.

"Finally, I found you Kaito..." Her expression nearly faltered. She was trying to be strong even in front of this boy she had just met. "You left and just ran away!!!" Ayumi was angry, if Kaito was going to be her new play thing and parter in crime and being a great ninja, she would have to help Daaku whip him into shape. For now there was nothing she really knew about this boy from Kumo but obviously he was hurting inside. That much was apparent. Their little skirmish wasn't even that serious. All Ayumi did was use her eyes just as Kaito asked, yet he still ran off in a rage...

Ayumi's hands were on both hips as she twitched over to Kaito and looked right into his eyes, "Look at me will you?? Just stop being dumb and come back to the others with me pleaaaaaase??" Her smile started to return and her eyes sparkled as she laughed in Kaito's face. One day this kid like her would be amazing and when that day came it would be their right to run the world and make sure that everybody in it was safe and happy. Kaito the Great Thunder Flash and Ayumi the Spirit of the Burakkuai. The dumb names that ran through her head were hilarious to her but it didn't matter.

"Please??" her hand took his and she bent down to kiss him softly on the cheek. "You can't be my husband acting like this..."

~~~~~

Nothing more really needed to be said, Daaku saw that Arashi was still as cocky as ever and that wasn't probably ever going to change. So long as he grew up and stuck to his training, there would be no problems in the future. Arashi went back over to the rest of the group and Daaku just watched him, staying quiet with a small smirk etched onto his face. The former Tsuchikage rubbed his temples slowly and sighed. It was now about time to get all of this started. They had been in the forest for awhile and time had started to pass a lot faster than Daaku would have liked but that had quite a bit to do with the event anyway...

"Alright Normatsu calm down, we all know how impatient you cab get and how fast that happens. Maybe if most of you weren't so damn late I would have sped all of this up."

The forest was going to start getting a lot darker soon, so Daaku hoped that Ayumi would make haste bringing the boy back, he needed to tell them all things that were of grave importance, "So here it is, you all might not know about the tailed beasts but there is a problem arising and something needs to be done. We are to leave as soon as possible."

For the children and even the other members of the group to understand just what this was about, "Places have already been destroyed and this can't happen. All of the villages have worked too hard to be getting knocked over by some chakra beasts. The Rice Village is gone, Shukaku rampaged through there just two days ago." What was worse, that wasn't even the only place that had been hit. Somewhere very close to Daaku's heart had also been hit as well.

"Kurohagakure has also nearly been destroyed."

~~~~~

"Heh, that's nice that you feel the need to tell such things Flora." Minato reached down and touched his fingertip to the earth, and smiled. "Oh, hello Ichigo." Minato knew that Ichigo was nearby, most likely doing something with light to mask his presence or more so just staying behind some rock formation out of sight. Either way it was all well and good.

From the left, a man clad in long ninja robes and a straw hat dropped down, spinning around holding a sword that was burning with white flames, "Haaaa, take this!!!" Minato didn't even look like he moved but the man was repelled backward and flipped over, landing on his feet and pushing the hat down. "You never miss a beat huh Mr. Namikaze?? No wonder you're the Hokage..."

"Well you have to expect some form of wisdom and skill on my part don't you Ichigo?? I can't just let people get the drop on me. I love the mask by the way, so let me guess, you're HoReiji." Minato's grinned and looked directly at the man he knew as Ichigo but apparently had joined Kissui Tensai as well. All of these events made the day seem a lot more complex than Minato may have wanted it to be, but no ill will had been thrown out among the trio just yet.

Ichigo sighed, "That's right, I have been here for awhile, I wasn't supposed to but I knew Flora here is a bit too perky, even for me. Looks like I was right on the matter since she's been here talking all kinds of shit like there's no tomorrow for no reason." He glared at her and shook his head, "What are you trying to make the man that made us a lot of who we are angry or something!?! He's one of the last people we need against us idiot?!?!" Very rapidly, chakra started to build up around Ichigo and the ground started to shake....

In the blink of an eye, Kairo, Ichigo, Flora and Minato were all on a mountainous area, riddled with rocks and debris, trees were broken and uprooted and there was the lingering smell of death around them all. "Ichigo calm down, you don't need to get mad and start attacking people such as your own sister." Minato looked even more composed than he had been before everything happened. "So lets chat shall we?? I'm sure there is another reason for all of this."

"But fine, I lost it a bit. Flora you always gotta go and tweak on people."

Minato was laughing hysterically, "She's the tweaker?? Sure Ichigo whatever you say kid. Where is your hello to Kairo?? He used to be your sensei right...."

[COLOR="C0033"]Ichigo bowed and chuckled. "Heyy there Kairo-sensei."[/COLOR]

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Flora didn't know what she disliked more. Either it was Ichigo going on a semi-rampage for no reason at all or that he raged at her just because she happened to enjoy getting people angry on purpose. Ichigo never understood that Flora enjoys doing these kinds of things. "Seriously Ichigo? Are you that freaking dense? You know I could care less about your anger problems or whatever you want to call them. I simply wanted to see Minato again."

Flora knew that Minato was like...super strong, but Ichigo doesn't know the half of it. "Dear brother, you're the one attacking Minato, stupid bastard."

Ah, how Kairo had missed his dear student. A bit saddened about the path he chose to take, but Kairo didn't really care for those petty details. As long as he's using his strength for a cause that allowed him to follow his sense of peace. Still, Kairo wondered what exactly his angle is. Before Kairo could even gather himself, he and the others were teleported to a mountain area. They were safe and sound away from the village, which was good.

"Ichigo, it's been a long time. You have grown into a fine shinobi, but why the Kissui Tensai? What sense of peace comes from disrupting an already-existing peace?" Kairo knew the answer, but for the sake of getting the facts strait, and understand his reasons totally and completely.

Flora almost missed out on the comments of her "tweaking people". Before she could even get her thoughts out in the open, Flora, along with Kairo, Minato, and Ichigo, was teleported. The surrounding area looked like a random mountain area with withered trees, and obviously death reeked everywhere. Flora then heard Minato asking to chat, and something about Kairo and Ichigo being former master and pupil. Flora knew this, and she couldn't give two shits. "What else do we have to talk about?"

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Kaito could feel her coming closer but he stopped caring altogether. he slouched down with his hands resting on his knees. the trees leaves dropped ever so slowly as they brustled through the wind. with a brisk stop she stood in front of him.

"Finally, I found you Kaito..."
His head still was facing the ground refusing to acknoledge her. "You left and just ran away!!!" Kaito muttered under his breath" Yea so what about it..." His hair drooped over his eyes and he could only see her body from the waist down.
, "Look at me will you?? Just stop being dumb and come back to the others with me pleaaaaaase??" Kaito blew up air from his lip flaring his hair out of his eyes but the moment he did this she kissed him on the cheek. "You can't be my husband acting like this..."

Dusting off his clothes he took her hand and stood up. He didnt exaclty know how to respond or even if he should he just nodded his head. " Thats some impressive Eyes you have there. Whoever your kid will be will be one amazing ninja one day im sure. My clan has a Kekkei Genkai as well but mine isnt so easily activated. Well at least its supposed to be but i'm only able to tap into it when im fueled with anger. something i guess i still need to work on. "

Kaito couldn't help but admire her beauty even for his age he was stunned. But he refused to look her in the eyes. he felt worthless in comparison to her. " Well i'll let you have a little fun since you did come to get me. " He waved two fingers at her feet and wind swirled around her enabling her flight as he did. " As long as your in a general area of me the wind should carry you. Its pretty easy to do. just something that really only i can do guess its my talent or something, my brother taught it to me..." With that he started to hover off the ground and took off back to the grounds with Daaku and the others.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
""Its pretty simple Kairo-sensei, you already have it wrong I'm guessing. We aren't bad guys if that's what you heard and we aren't really people disrupting peace." Ichigo sat on the ground and snickered, prodding at the dirt with his foot. There were always people that didn't understand these types of organizations but if somebody like Kairo wanted an explanation then he was willing to give it. "Peace is an illusion in the minds of people who have all that they want Kairo." Ichigo pointed to the Hokage as an example. "Surely I'm not about to come at you because your job is very stressful no doubt but you see, there are still hungry and poor people and they think that nothing will get better."

Minato looked annoyed which was rare for him, his eyes held an understanding expression but still he spoke softly and firmly. "Peace does exist in this world. There are opportunities to be had but while they exist not everybody is willing to work to achieve their goals." He closed both eyes and said nothing, waiting to see what Ichigo would say in response...

"Hahahaha, that's really funny and I actually believe what you just said, but some people have been through terrible things and have nothing left. We just want these people to stand up to the corruption that you might not be able to get to Mr. Namikaze." Ichigo was nearly flustered he just hadn't expected to talk to the Hokage about this so soon, around Minato he was almost a completely different man, maybe even a child. "I feel like you and the other Shadows might be doing as much as they can but you are just one man," he shrugged. "I just want to help bring back the good that the tired and hurting don't see ya know??"

Minato sat down too, his face more relaxed that it had been before. "Those problems are real so I wont dispute that at all, yet other more pressing matters have come up recently." His arms moved out in an arc, "Just look around you Flora...Ichigo, do you see this?? What do you know about the recent attacks on Kurohagakure and the Rice Village?? There has been a recent movement with the tailed beasts like nobody has ever seen." Minato only said so much, he was unsure entirely of what they knew. For some reason or other Minato felt that his mind reading was being blocked. He had gotten some information about their masks. That must of had something to do with it.

"Looks like I've been too busy with things on our front to notice, I know nothing about it other than what you just told me Mr. Namikaze." Ichigo took off his hat, fully revealing the mask that made him the Kissui Tensai member HoReiji. "I can only say that I heard some guys were trying to cause an uprising with the beasts but I didn't know it was true. By the way, where are we anyway??"

Minato laughed at the question, "Don't recognize this?? This is the crater from the last war. Its on the outskirts of Kumohagakure. A lot of bandits come around here and end up killing each other these days. Its been a problem since the war ended."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Normatsu's eyebrow raised as the words tailed beast came out of Daaku's mouth. Tailed Beast hadn't been spoke of in a long time and it was suprising that Yahiko hadn't gathered information on them. As he continued, Normatsu hadn't many a thoughts on the situation but, the essential thoughts of how the beasts wre still roaming around and why they were rampaging through the villages. And that's when he heard the worst part of it all. Kurohagokure had been attacked and destroyed. He knew of the place and Daaku's attachment to it. It wasn't a good thing if such a place had gone up in smoke aswell. It was unfortunate as Normatsu hoped for a calm couple of months but, that would have to wait awhile.

"So what...." Normatsu and Nagato's words began to come out.

"WHAT ARE THE TAILED BEASTS DOING? WHY?" Arashi yelled out before both men could speak fully.

"Oh calm down. He's gonna get to that." A female voice spoe from the shadows of the trees.

The light shined upon Yahiko and Konan as they made their appearance. Konan had an almost lifeless look on her face as usual while Yahiko was smiling. Both hands were on his hips as both he and his wife made their way over to Daaku. He placed one hand on Daaku's shoulder while Konan changed her direction to Nagato to check on him. Things had to be worse then ever as Arashi had never seen Yahiko show up in Konoha unless it was absolutely important like the Chunnin exams....though Normatsu had told him of some events that required Yahiko to leve his work as Amegakure's Kage.

"So I see you've started, Daaku. Sucks to have such things happening in this day and age." Yahiko said with a shake of his head.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Truth be told, Jaakuna remembers hearing aboutt the Tailed Beasts from Kairo a little while ago. That lazy bum told Jaakuna that the Tailed Beasts were sealed inside certain ninja from certain villages. If they weren’t fully under control, the spirits could take over their hosts, and render them helpless as these spirits go on a rampage until stopped with force. Jaakuna feared this more than anything, and with the recent information that the one named Daaku revealed this information, Jaakuna is fearful now.

“Would you just calm down, Arashi.” Jaakuna said as he removed Arashi’s arm from his neck, and he separated some room between the two fo them before Jaakuna lost his balance, and fell out of the tree. Only in a comedic fashion that Jaakuna could, he regained his composure, and leaned against the tree, but then he realized that he looked stupid, so Jaakuna just planted his ass on the ground, and he sat down very similar to that of Jaraiya does. Jaakuna was in a deep thought as he triied to process all of this information, but he only wonder more about these beasts.

“So, I was told that these beasts are sealed within hosts. You see, one of the village’s laziest, but strongest jonin, Kairo Suroku told me about these beasts. I just want to know what are the kages doing about this? Don’t they have their own ninja under control, you know the ones the beasts are sealed within.?” Jaakuna was really asking some heavy questions. Probably out of line on some parts, but he really had a right to know. No, scratch that entirely. He, Arashi, and Sayuri had the right to know what exactly these tailed beasts were doing out of lock and key.

Kairo listened and listened some more, and he somewhat understood the reasons that Ichigo gave, but he still wondered if it was really the right way. Did Ichigo really want to go on this route or was he influenced in some way, shape or form? These things linger through Kairo’s mind as he wonders the value of peace himself. Sometimes it takes a real man to actually follow their beliefs, and that’s what Kairo admires about Ichigo.

“You were my best student, Ichigo. You had everything that makes a great Shinobi: heart, passion, but most importantly, your ninja way presented yourself with a goal that was unwavering. I may not agree with you joining the Kissui Tensai, but I am happy that you are following your ideals and what you believe peace is.”

To go along with Ichigo’s explanation, even Minato explained his views on peace. He spoke the truth about how people could have peace, but some of them don’t know what real peace is, and from that it’s a never-ending cycle of hatred and pain. Sometimes Kairo feels peace is out of grasp, but there are some that will do anything to make peace a reality, and not just an illusion.

It’s pretty obvious that Flora didn’t go for the Kissui Tensai for the ideals of peace. She enjoyed being around strong people, and that’s exactly what she did. Sure it might not be the best reason, but it’s within her ninja way that made that easy. Not only that, but her and Ichigo also wanted something to do that wasn’t boring. Who knows, perhaps, somewhere deep within her soul, Flora wants a form of peace, but she’s too stubborn to realize this notion.

“So, this is Kumohagakure or at least the outskirts?” Flora wasn’t too impressed with this place. Nothing about it spoke “spring vacation”. It’s not like Flora goes on vacation often, but if she did, it definitely wouldn’t be this stupid place. “Seems pretty shitty.”

As Kairo heard, he couldn’t believe this was the place of legend; the place where the last Great Ninja War took place. He had heard the tales, but sadly he never took the time to visit. Perhaps because he didn’t want to be reminded of some of the friend he had lost in that war, but it’s not like he didn’t put it out of his mind, just not in his front, that’s all.

“Heh, this is where it is. Looks far worse that I would have imagined it.” Kairo said as he walked next to Minato. “Why have you brought us here, Minato?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
With things between Kaito settled Ayumi found no reason to act helpless. He had told her that using his power she'd be able to fly but in reality she could already do it on her own. Her father had taught her a skill known as bukujutsu which basically was the combination of walking on water, climbing trees and immense chakra control all at once. The skill had taken her a few years to acquire and even now she didn't like to use it. If Daaku had been kind enough to let her learn it than she should be more thankful, but why bother?? Ayumi liked to be on the ground where the earth was stable and other things couldn't catch her off guard. "Flying huh, yea that's cool." The words he said to her before flying off kept playing again and again inside the girl's head.

Maybe Kaito had a great kekkei genkai that wasn't like other people's and if so he should use that power to obtain whatever status and things he desired in life. She only was hoping that the more he trained the better he could control the apparent anger that had been mentioned. Something about that didn't make sense to her though. Why would anybody need to get enraged to use their power?? Couldn't another rush of emotions generate said feats?? Rage seemed so trivial and outlandish, it could cause a lot more pain, confusion and unnecessary feelings that just led to greater anger and maybe even needless death.

"Maybe I am just thinking about this too hard."

Her feet touched the ground and both Ayumi and Kaito reached the others, the genin's ears caught more than a few things. Ayumi was bewildered, she had no idea these things were happening but understood that just because Daaku knew many things he was not going to tell her out of courtesy when her mind should have been on other things. Arashi was already freaking out but more strong ninja had arrived in the meantime, as more questions were brought up. Normally Ayumi would try and find out more but she had yet to find her place in such a deep conversation and so listened to the others.

Young Jaakuna amused Daaku a bit as did Arashi's outburst. Daaku was somewhat comforted by Yahiko and Konan arriving yet their presence made him think only about how grave the situation was and might become in the future. "Well that's the problem Jaakuna, though Kairo may seemed righteously informed, he sadly is not. Nobody is. The tale of the beasts being sealed into hosts is only a myth, as long ago the sealing art for containing the tailed beasts were lost and they went off to do whatever they wished, manifesting themselves as chakra itself to stay out of sight." Daaku sighed deeply and went on. "The one tailed beast and the 4 tailed beast have made their appearance again."

Ayumi was stressed, "But Kurohagakure is gone now?? How has this happened the beasts are really strong I heard but they have been attacking, why??" She needed to understand what was happening.

Daaku cleared his throat. "For now details don't matter Ayumi, we need to take action and get to the location where Shukaku is located. He is getting closer and closer to Kumo and the worst part is his strength seems to be a lot higher than it was in the past. The entire meaning of this meaning is because you are special ninja that have been chosen to help defend the lands. There is much preparing to do..."

Special?? They were all special?? Ayumi knew that was something to be proud of but fighting tailed beasts with so much power?? How would they do it?? Daaku seemed to answer the question in her mind. "It has been noted that these beasts have been attacking and then vanishing again, so there is a period of time in between the horror that has come upon the nations. Our first plan of action is to get to both the Dark and Rice Villages to clean up and help the survivors and also train for what is to come."

Daaku said the next part very frankly and with practically no emotion. "There are spawns of the one tails around these villages and they all must be handled and either destroyed or beaten back so that Shukaku does not return to these areas. In the meantime we also must find out why all this has happened and just what is going on with the other tailed beasts and where they might turn up..."

~~~~~

Ichigo looked around at the barren destruction, seeing all that was left of part of the mountainous region that had once been the reason that Kumo was supposed to be so great. Tourists liked to come and visit places like this in the past. Now many people viewed this place as a reminder of the war and just what so much hatred could end up doing to a place. The earth had been wrecked, psychotically defaced and left scarred in ways that only the power of great nature or powerful jutsu could have done. It was apparent that nature hadn't done this at all but the latter...people simply trying to kill one another.

"Well Kairo-sensei, you sure aren't the only one that doesn't agree. We've already been attacked by squadrons of ninja from other villages when all were were having was a simple protest or a show talking about what needs to be done. It is sad really, you see the officials giving orders to have us shut up. People can see that they're all comfortable in the huge houses that lots of us slave away to build while all they do is sit around and control the future that so many people have nothing to do about and even worse...no control over." Flora as normal was frank and to the point, mentioning how the area looked like something that came out of some creature's backside.

He was willing to assume that Minato had taken them here for a reason but was unable to place just what it was. Ichigo's thoughts began to accelerate and form into complex notions of what might happen to them in the future but still was unable to comprehend Minato's reasoning for bringing them here.
"Its is simple Ichigo. The reason I've brought you to a place like this is solely form show. You have now been able to witness some of the destruction that war and chaos can bring in only a short amount of time. I see how your thoughts are jumbled and you are confused. Don't be. The meaning of this is also to make a point. The one tailed beast has surfaced and is attacking, you say you know nothing about it but this is nothing compared to what the beast has already done to smaller villages..."

Kairo's question had already been answered, so Minato shrugged and warped all of them back inside the Hokage's mansion, directly to his office, where Kushina was waiting. "Hello darling. I knew you'd be coming back here soon, but who are these visitors with the masks?? I know you have a lot of allies and some strange friends but isn't this a bit too much..."Kushina giggled and moved a hand back through her bright red hair, glancing to Kairo who she waved to and then at the two masks visitors who she didn't yet know to be Flora and Ichigo.

"Well Kushina actually they are..."

Ichigo took off his hat and mask, and motioned for Flora to do the same. "Hi Miss Kushina, it been a few years hasn't it?? I missed you!!!" He ran like a school child over to the Hokage's wife and her tightly. "I ended up getting into some trouble and had an epiphany, so I joined the Kissui Tensai."

Kushina smiled warmly at Ichigo. She remembered him as a child and in the recent years that had gone by. He had grown up to be an amazingly handsome man. "You sure did get beautiful Ichigo, I remember how you always aspired to be handsome and heart-throbbing like my Minato and now by the looks of it, you've done so." Both hands moved to her hips, "Hmm maybe you look even better than he does now."

Her husband snorted, "That's not even cool." He still smiled though. "So Kushina, we have been having a bit of a reunion. I'm sure that by now Daaku has already told the others of our situation so now that it is getting later there isn't much left to do today. Maybe Kairo, Flora, Ichigo, Daaku, you and myself should have dinner??" It might be an interesting meeting, the ties they all had to one another were long, complicated and full of different emotions. "What do you think Kushina-chan??"

The grace that the Hokage's wife normally had was shattered as her face turned red after she sneezed. It had to be one of the most awkward noises any of them in the room had heard in their life. Kind of like the cross between a mouse and a dragon trying to laugh or a combination of the two. "Umm, sorry about that. Yea I like the idea, I don't mind have a get together at all. I haven't seen Daaku in awhile anyway, I'm sure he'd be happy to see me." As a woman and a person interested in friendship, Kushina knew that what she and Daaku had was special. There just couldn't be any drinking involved. Only if Minato allowed it of course. He was such a dirty man at hear.

Daaku, "The former Tsuchikage??" Ichigo had only a few run ins with him but one of those had allowed him to learn the Senhappa which was a great technique. "I'm with it, that man is more sexy that most people can ever dream to be. I wonder if he's still single..."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I was ill-informed!?

Yeah, it's safe to say that Jaakuna is a bit POed at Kairo right now. How could a jounin that is highly-respected like Kairo have such an wrong basis of information. "I'm gonna have a talk with him later." Jaakuna mumbled. He was now listening to Daaku, taking in the real truth about the Tailed Beasts and how the fact that they were sealed within hosts has long passed, and now their just spirits now.

Daaku had mentioned that the one tailed beast and four tailed beast had made their appearance. This just made Jaakuna wonder how many of these beasts there were. "So, like these beasts." Jaakuna paused as he stood up, brushing his ass as he was sitting on the grass, and he got some wet grass on his ass.
"How many of these beasts are there?"

------------------------

Hearing Minato's reason, Flora understood, and actually seemed to be respectful. It's true she doesn't give two shits about anything or anybody, but on the rare occasions, Flora can respect people and their points. Surely she can respect those who had fallen in war, and the chaos it brought, that is the result of only one source. This same source is the source that Minato named off.

"So, the tailed beasts are back?" She wasn't shocked. No, Flora knew this day would come eventually, but she didn't think it would be this soon. The fact that they took this long was the shocker of it all.

Pretty amazing how Ichigo is holding it all. The Kissui Tensai wasn't a bad group after all. Kairo was worried that his former pupil was going to be on the opposite ends of what could become of his group, but really in this world of Shinobi, everyone is not good nor bad, but rather they all fight for the Feudal Lords, who are the real evil.

Added to what Ichigo said, Kairo had thus been proven wrong about his information about the Tailed Beasts. He had thought they were sealed within Hosts, but no. That's not it at all. They are spirits in the form of chakra, that have returned. "Welp, Jaakuna might be a weebit pissed at me." Kairo gulped.

The entire group was then teleported back to the Hokage Mansion where a familiar face to both Flora and Kairo was waiting for them. "How ya doin' Kushina?" Kairo said smiling as he waved back to her. She would soon find out that Flora was one of the Masked ninja, and Kairo knew things would get ugly if cool heads were not kept.

Yup,s o group transported, Flora back in the Hokage Mansion, along with the others. Who was there waiting for them? None other than Kushina, and Flora was not happy to see her or was she.. Flora could have some fun with her in company.

Both Flora and Kairo saw Kushina give Ichigo quite the welcome, commenting on how handsome he has gotten. Ichigo even went as far as to taking off his mask, which is a big no-no for the Kissui Tensai, but it's not like Kushina doesn't know who the other one is.

So, Flora removed her mask which revealed her face that would most definitely alert Kushina to some past memories, some not good, but some not too bad. Flora couldn't help but rage over the fact that Kushina was pretty much flirting with her brother, so she stepped in as things were about to get hot, and not the good kind either. "I see you're still hitting on younger men, you dirty old hag." And thus the cat fight has begun..

Kairo paid no attention to it as he liked the idea about the dinner with this Daaku. It would give him a bit more insight on who exactly this guy is. "I'm in, but shouldn't we stop this catfight before it gets out of hand?" Kairo obviously talking to Minato and even Ichigo.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Looking at the group and the reactions on their faces, Yahiko figured this was alot to take in. It had been a long time since he had to deal with something so destructive since Hanzo Hattori. Most ninja would have bowed out upon hearing such devastating news and he hoped these shinobi wouldn't back down after he explained his plan. First he wanted to answer Jaak's question the number of beasts was usually unknown. Stepping infront of Daaku while scratching his head, Yahiko gave Jaak a genuine smile.

"Now that's a bit of information that I had to come by. I've been doing plenty of research since the start of the attacks and i've found that there were once nine of these beasts. Me and Daaku have talked and we hope that the others don't appear. For now Shukaku and the 4 tails are the only two we need to be worried about." Yahiko explained and he then turned around with his pointer finger in the air.

"So what we do to stop this? I mean you guys are freakin super ninja but, Jaak, Sayuri, and I are only genin." Arashi commented. He folded his arms and leaned back on one foot. He didn't quite understand where they would come in and just what was expected from genin.

"We've already come up with this." Konan responded, taking her place beside Yahiko.

"Exactly. I have a plan. From the Shukaku's movements....i've come notice a small pattern. It's hard to say if it's reliable but, only thing we have. Several teams shall route the Shukaku using several powerful explosives received from the Tsuichikage a day or two ago thanks to Daaku's interception of my note. Sano, Normatsu, Kakashi, Daaku, Itachi, Myself, and Nagato will each lead a team of ninja to make sure Shukaku is routed into a enclosed Valley near Kumo. The rest of the plan will be explained later but, you genin are intergral to helping survivors and the like. You guys have a great responsibility as these will need your help." Yahiko explained and he then turned to Daaku, "Oh Daaku can you do me a favor? Do you think Shion and her team of genin can be of some help with helping the survivors and rebuilding? Kakashi's team could also be of help but, it's up to you. I'm just planning the offensive."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Soooo, we basically are going to chase it down and blow it back by using bombs??" Ayumi figured this had to be a good plan somebody like Yahiko and her father had put it together. She knew little about tailed beasts but what a better way to subdue it than with explosive forces that had come from no place other than her home nation?? Iwagakure was the leading village in technology and due to the rocky environment they had the best explosives in the world, specially made for causing a lot of destruction when used. Being around a lot of rocks really paid off. It made the child admire her land even more than she did already.

"Oh Daaku can you do me a favor? Do you think Shion and her team of genin can be of some help with helping the survivors and rebuilding? Kakashi's team could also be of help but, it's up to you. I'm just planning the offensive."
Yahiko was trying to make sure they were covered on all ends, it made a lot of sense to make sure that will all that was to be done, there weren't a lot of weak areas left to be taken care of. If Shion's group of ninja went and helped with the recovery process there was a likeliness that they might be attacked by spawn of the Shukaku but it was something that would have to be handled if it came their way.

"Sure, I don't mind that. We leave tomorrow in the afternoon, at 12:01 actually. I expect everybody to be here and assembled at that time with no exceptions." The mission seemed difficult but the formation was not. Even if the one tailed beast surfaced they'd be able to take it down wit minimal losses and destruction to the villages. Timing was everything, protection of the weak was the most important aspect. Kuro was a place that Daaku never expected to be attacked but apparently the natural dark chakra that came from the forest surrounding it had drawn Shukaku in and because of that the village had been devastated without warning...

Ayumi could see that things were about done here, so she was getting ready to leave and skipped over to Arashi, "Arashi-kun, we should go hang out, take Kaito with us somewhere. I at least want to go have some fun before I have to face monsters that are terrorizing people. We need to be as mentally prepared as possible to be ready for something like this." Ayumi beamed at her older brother and sighed dreamily, "Wouldn't it be totally amazing if I captured and kept one of the Shukaku spawns as a pet...it would be wicked adorable."

~~~~~

Kushina just sneezed again, her personality was naturally resilient to people that had bitch written all over them. Why freak out when some woman called you a hag if you weren't one?? Sure it was disrespectful but as Minato's wife and partner to the Hokage, she had remain more classy. Tying Flora up with her chains would be quite a bit much for Flora anyway. "We won't be having a cat fight anytime soon Kairo, it's perfectly fine."

Flora could talk all the trash she wanted to, Kushina expected some of this behavior from her to begin with. She'd know the woman since she was still a small child and her personality had been the same back then. Now there was just move open tongue with the words that flew out of the loud mouth Flora managed. "Heh, its okay Flora. You know if I wanted Ichigo I could have him but from the looks of it Ichigo wants something else altogether." She was referring to Flora's brother's last remark about Daaku.

~~~~~

"That reminds me...Hiraishin no Jutsu"

Minato appeared in front of Daaku, "My I must have come at just the right time, it looks like you all are finished up here." The surface thoughts of those around him showed this simple information. "Ah, Normatsu, Nagato, even Yahiko and Konan. It does sadden me that we only meet at times under the duress of a serious problem such as the awakening of the tailed beasts once more." By being courteous as usual, the Hokage bowed and turned his attention back to Daaku. "Come friend, we are going out tonight, Kairo, Flora, Ichigo and Kushina are also going to be with us."

"Is that so, Arashi watch your little sister and make sure you don't get into trouble, making bad examples isn't good for your reputation. Or mine...or Minato's come to think of it." Daaku nodded to Yahiko and Konan, then turned to Sano. "You can take it from here Ssanosuke, you already know what to do." He and Minato then vanished.

~~~~~

Ichigo watched as Daaku appeared right next to him, his short body laid over with muscle that you could see even through his ninja clothing; the smile on Ichigo's face kept on going until he was pratically staring with his mouth gaping at Daaku.

"Nice to see you again Daaku-Gōjasu. I can tell you are doing very well for yourself."

If it was possible to be amused and confused in Daaku's head at the same time then this was what the previous Burakkuai master was experiencing. Ichigo looked like he'd gotten a lot older, it had been about 7 years since Daaku had seen this person and now it looked like he'd grown into a fine man, one that easily made a man that was open about everything think twice.

His thoughts were simple. 'Damn that guy looks good, I need to look into this situation.' His mouth said otherwise though. "Sure I am but with the new world mini crisis I am happy to enjoy a bit of time with good friend's and new faces. I don't have any time to be picky about the people I meet. You never know just what kind of things can happen to you in a day."

"True. We know this is going to be a night to remember though."

Minato rubbed his eyes, "Sounds about right. So what kind of food are you all in the mood for??"

It was obvious that Ichigo was moving closer to Daaku. "I could go for a burger with extra Daaku sauce..." In reply the rowdy Kissui Tensai member got a raised eyebrow. There was no attempt from Daaku to move away, yet the expression across the man's face was not too welcoming.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
It had been an interesting change of events, several people had come and gone... and even came back. His students had a little friendship hug, and other members of the "Akatsuki" made their appearance, including the sultry Konan. Sanosuke kept his fixated look on Aito, though.

'Looks like we will be playing partners for a little bit.' He said through his mental manifestation in her mind. 'Don't lead me to ruin though, mmmk?'

The notion of the tailed beast re-manifesting was quite intriguing. Not to long ago, the First Hokage passed around the beasts as "party-favors" to encourage peace amongst the 5 major villages, and even the the 7-tailed beast had ended up in the hands of Takigakure. As Sanosuke's eyes deterred from his now-released-genjutsu from Aito, only to have Daaku to tell him to handle things from there. He snickered, stomped his foot on the ground and caused a rock-built chair to come up from it, in which he promptly sat down.

"Well, I know I don't have to tell the Akatsuki what to do. It doesn't take a genius to know we will be gone for sometime. You are all released from this meeting, go ahead and say good-bye to your loved ones and prepare for launch.” He lifted his finger and pointed towards Konoha's entrance. “We will all meet there during the time Daaku prompted.”

Sanosuke stared back towards Aito and beckoned her using Sharingan Genjutsu to tell her to meet him at the entrance of the Hokage Mansion.

“Until, another time.” He grinned at his team who were stuck in an embrace. “Go to Training Ground 27. I will meet you there shortly.”

With that he tapped the arm of his chair and sunk into the ground into obsurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back