• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Naruto: Iridescent Beginnings~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex as he collected the spoils from the waitress, he presumed to eat his food. Suburu's impatience always wore on him, for someone with so much discipline he ran more than anyone else. A vein pulsed on Rayex's frontal lobe and rather than loathe his decision he sighed and brought his plate up, with zenni on the table.

"He's probably in the usual spot sensei. I'll go fetch him, we'll meet you at the redezvous point on time, you've got my word. Stay beautiful.

His last remark as he went up into a cloud of steam.

Vanished, into the pursuit of Nishidou as he grasped the tear of his greaves, and his green hair flickered as the wind carried him. His innate skill for doing a floating trick was simple particle control and the upstart found it was easy to surf the molecules after perfecting his extreme conditioning jutsu. With short breaths and his sailing, he caught sight of his comrade in no time at all.

"You really know how to bail on us, I hope you don't intend on doing this during the exam."

He looked at him from upside down as they were gliding in mid-air, only Rayex found it fitting to show off by gliding upside down right over his head. A twist of his body, as he pushed chakra into his feet and clung to the nearest building.

"Come on Nishou, sensei's got something for us to complete. Lets not waste anymore time, yell at Tezuka some other time."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Son Goku had reared his massive head and attacked the Hidden Leaf village for reasons unknown, putting many lives in danger and causing many to flee. The arrival was quick and unforeseen, leaving many villagers wounded and disoriented from this sudden attack. Quickly the medical corps scattered across the Leaf Village and had tended to the current wounded the best they could, some helping people move to the shelters used in times of great crisis against the village. Others with more serious wounds such as broken bones, fractures, and serious wounds were to be moved to the hospital. It was somewhat of a dangerous move but she believed that the ninja present were capable enough to keep the beast at bay, and hopefully defeat it.

Kaede looked at the beast from a distance atop the hospital roof, two medic-corps shinobi on either side of her. On her request, they were moving the seriously injured to this location for better treatment, and those in better condition were to be relocated to the shelters. It was too dangerous and although she was confident in her villages shinobi, she also needed to prepare in case things didn't go as planned. Most of the medical-personnel were already dispatched while the staff brave enough to see this through remained here to receive the wounded.

"I can't stay here."

"Lady Kaede," one of the two responded quickly, "In any other circumstance I'd be happy if you went out there, but this is a tailed beast we're talking here. You're powerful ..but.."

"They risk their lives for the villagers sake, I'm no different." she cocked her head towards the one of the two speaking, understanding his concerns well. "I'll speed up the process, and I'll be safe. Trust me."

"But-"

Before he could further protest, Kaede jumped from the very edge of the hospital and descended down the building. Though her former self might have helped attempted to push the beast back, it wouldn't be a victory if the casualties were too high. Hitting the ground crouched, she brought herself back up on her feet in time to hear the sound of a fast moving object colliding with buildings not too far off. Though it wasn't perhaps in her best interests to check it out, Kaede knew that if the ones brave enough to confront this beast were beaten then her efforts as a medical shinobi were all for naught.

Trusting in her subordinates, she advanced towards the location where Daaku had crashed and peered inside the building he ended up in. Surprisingly enough, he was conscious, and even moreso alive.

"Are you in need of my aid?"

Kaede could've used her Ethereal to determine his injuries but it seemed wrong to do so. Most shinobi still had pride and refused to be catered to in a fight, wanting to stake their lives for something they were fighting for. Whether Daaku wanted to hide the extent of any possible injuries or confess that he was injured at all was entirely up to him, and Kaede would respect him enough to let him continue ...to an extent. She couldn't risk anyone getting too injured after all.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Son Goku froze, not of his own volition but due to an attack that Kairo had used upon him, sending some form of pulsing chakra through his being, riddling all of the chakra within him unable to ebb his movement. As such, he'd been frozen in his tracks for several seconds and was unable to move at all. The beast only had control of his mouth during that time and roared loudly. Fresh molten lava dripped from the four tailed monkey's mouth and onto the street, burning holes right into the ground. It still didn't move and the rage in both of the beasts eyes showed apparent anguish, as if deep inside something was wrong with the creature. "You dare try and stop one such as I??" The head turned and like what had happened to Daaku, Kairo ended up knocked to the ground, once again and effect of the creatures tail going to work with an amazing burst of speed that hadn't been applied to the rest of the creature.

"You've got to be kidding me...I can take a lot more damage than that."

Minato looked at the dent that Kairo had made when he hit the ground and jumped over to him, bending down to make sure he was okay and pulled him back to a standing position. "Good I figured you'd be fine, stay on your feet Kairo and don't underestimate this beast..." The Hokage touched his thumb to the ground and found that Daaku was nearly a block away, having been sent pretty far from the tail slap Son Goku used on him. He was alive however and another familiar chakra source was near Daaku's. It was the the best medical ninja Konoha had to offer, Kaede Hyuuga...

~~~~~

"Ugh, that was totally unexpected. Damn monster got me good." Daaku wiped blood from his face and stood up looking around, seeing that he'd landed in some bookstore that was actually on his list of places to visit while in Konoha. He made a mental note to come by and help out with the fixing of this particular shop since he and the woman that ran it were fairly good friends.

Another voice shook the man out of such thoughts and Daaku's eyes focused on a woman he'd never actually met in person before but one whose reputation was like no other. Shinobi in Konoha often referred to her as the Angel of the Battlefield. Kaede Hyuuga was this kunoichi's name. She was a woman well versed in the knowledge of chakra manipulation and healing techniques and come to think of it had even pushed the Byakugan to another level and rather than use it for destruction tuned it for healing purposes.

He smiled at her, "Oh no darling I'm quite alright but heyy you never know Son Goku might rip off my leg and then I'll need you to reattach it or something like that. I know about your secret technique..." Daaku then bowed to Kaede and walked past her, back out into the street and used Sokuji Sōshin to appear on Son Goku's back. At once Daaku called down to Minato, "Heyy I'm up here, we need to figure out what the meaning of this is right now!!!"

Son Goku bellowed at Daaku and whacked at the man with his tails again, only to miss and end up hitting himself in the back, knocking himself onto the ground from his own tails moving force. The beast's face was looking right at Minato, teeth snarling and the weight of its crashed body, melting the pavement on the ground.

"Why are you here?? Have we not upheld our pact or something?? Have you come because what we've done in these past few years wasn't to your liking?? I need to understand why you are doing this; why the beasts are returning and causing mayhem." As the Hokage and a man of great honor Minato didn't want to continue on a path of destruction with the beast if it could be helped.

Son Goku spat lava out from his mouth and its yellow colored eye stared at Minato, moving higher off the ground and coming back to his feet. "You question me?? Pathetic human, always wanting power for yourselves..." The tailed monkey opened its mouth wide and a flash of black drew inside it, then white and after only a half second, a lump of chakra flew out of its mouth, right at Kairo...it was a smaller version of the tailed beast ball.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Flora was amazed at how strong Kairo was. Even Jaakuna had a shocked look on his face. He knew that Kairo-sama was strong, but based on the lazy attitude he had towards almost anything, Jaakuna was quite shocked at the display of power that Kairo was showing. Even in this situation, Flora wished she could do something, but she knew she wasn't strong enough. But perhaps her and Kairo could double team it.

"Lazy bum, listen up." Flora stepped forward as she turned her attention to Kairo who was being held up by Minato. "I got a way how we can get this guy off his guard." She began to address how her plan was going to be able to help Kairo. "My water style and your lightning style can coexist and create an oppertunity for Daaku and Minato to deliver a hit. Whatcha think?" Flora wasn't usually the one to team up, but this situation was different.

Kairo listened, and he liked the idea. He knew that Flora was good at coming up with "right-in-your-face" plans. So, he nodded his head in agreement. He then got out of Minato's helping hand who had given him some good advice in not to underestimate Son Goku.

By manipulating the atoms in the air, mind you their severely limited since she can't completely manipulate them, Flora created her own water source. She then proceeded to form handsigns. "Water Style: Torrent Storm" As Flora said that, a mass amount of chakra released from her body that attached itself to the atoms that made them accelerate to the point where high winds and water combined to form a raging storm of high winds and pressuring water.

Kairo saw that, and this was his time to act. He took advantage of the water element and high winds from the raw force of the nature of the chakra the jutsu was emitting. By doing so, Flora actually enabled a good defense against the Bjuu Ball that obviously was overwhelming the winds and pressuring water.

"Power Spark!" By channeling chakra within his stomach, increasing the flow while simultaneously rushing it up his insides, and releasing it in the form of a beam of lightning chakra that, added to the nature of the water, it not only doubled the damage of both jutsu's, matched the Bjuu ball in power, but when Kairo sent an extra dose of chakra through his insides and through the original launching place of the beam(his mouth), the collaboration between Flora and Kairo's jutsu's was able to overwhelm the power of the Bjuu Ball and sent it back to Son Goku.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"I just feel that something had to have set off Son Goku to appear and start attacking like this." The damage to Konoha hadn't reached anywhere near an extreme but it was still bad enough that both Ichigo and Kushina had to pay close attention to the street as they made their way back toward the area where Daaku, Minato Flora, Kairo and the boy Jaakuna were. "Something isn't right with this entire situation and I plan on finding out just what is really going on. For all I know you somehow summoned Son Goku here Ichigo...."

Instantly Ichigo defended himself and lashed out at Kushina, regardless if she was the Hokage's wife or not. "What the hell do you mean I summoned it here?? I may be part of some retrospective organization but I'm not trying to destroy the place I call home!!!" He was so angry that Kushina's laughter on the matter had been drowned out from even reaching his ears. Sometimes just pushed Ichigo over the edge and this was one of them. "How could you even assume that Kushina!?!?!" It wasn't even an overstatement that the veins on Ichigo's forehead were bulging and pulsing

She sighed and grabbed Ichigo's shoulder, "I was just joking, calm down and keep your head on your shoulders okay?? Look up there, something crazy is happening, I don't even think its smart to get any closer than we are now for the time being."

~~~~~

The clash of energy was tremendous and Daaku covered his face as the two attacks collided int one another, the great force of the attack Son Goku had used was dominant but it hadn't been powerful enough to stop the combined forces of both Flora and Kairo's jutsu at once and wit this dual force of chakra working together, the ball was sent back and crashed into Son Goku. It caused an explosion and debris and pavement was sent everywhere, bits of it landing several blocks away.

From the distance Minato saw Kushina running toward them at full speed, flipping over and dodging residual particles from the blast but his eyes caught the look on her face. "What's wrong Kushina??" By then it was too late and he sensed it too. The thoughts of Son Goku flowed into Minato's mind...his thoughts were only on the boy and in an instant the beast had thrust three of his tails at the genin boy. Minato turned and moved but instead saw a horrific sight...

Kushina dropped to one knee, clutching her side and gasping in pain. Blood was already gushing from her side where the tails had singed her flesh right off and exposed her inner organs in the abdomen, her intestines began to spill out slowly and blood dribbled out of her mouth. "Ugh, I couldn't let him...kill the kid." Kishina fell flat on her face and blood continued to pool around her as she started to bleed out. She struggled to move upright but he body was failing, and the pain was too intense, she was barely able to move.

"Hahahahaha foolish woman, you should have allowed that scum of a child to die, now look what was happened to you for meddling..." Son Goku cackled, baring its fangs and launching a another blast at Kushina's body.

"How could you do this!?!?!?" Minato raised his hand before the blast hit and uttered, "Jikūkan Kekkai." A blackish purple sphere formed around Kushina and himself and sent the attack Son Goku had used through space and directly into the face of Son Goku. It didn't damage him because unlike the tailed beast ball this had been an attack made of lava which was simply absorbed. Minato keep applying chakra to Kushina's side and tried to stop the bleeding but it was useless he could feel her starting to expire..."No, please Kushina, stay with me. Stay with me!!!"

"What?? Kushina-chan?? Oh my God!!!" Ichigo looked to Daaku and then Kairo, his entire body shook wit rage as a blade was produced from inside his scabbard. "You bastard!!!" Ichigo took off running at Son Goku, and jumped over an incoming tail strike, only to be hit with another in the face. Both of his lips bled, the tail had hit him pretty hard but he never fell and in one fell swoop, sliced right through one of the tails, white burning hot fire surrounding the sword. It blazed around the entire beast but then died away as Ichigo got control of his anger. "You'll pay for this..."

Black lightning traced along Ichigo's feet and he vaulted at least 70 feet into the air, coating each finger and thumb with this doom lightning. He made a slew of hand seals and a wave of lightning formed across his body and then moved to his hands. "Raui no jutsu!!!" Ten thick bolts of black lightning shot down from Ichigo's hands and started to surround Son Goku, each one smashing into the beast quickly. "Daaku, Flora come on, we have to take this monster out. Please helpo me don't just stand there and do nothing!!!"

"Kid I don't know what is in your head right now but you need to leave NOW!!! Get out of here, GO!!!" Daaku spun on his heel and kicked Jaakuna in the chest, using his spiritual technique to cushion the block but still rocket Jaakuna many blocks away if he didnr't crash into anything on his travel backward through Konoha. "I might have to use the seal. Damn it, when did the tailed beasts get this strong. NORMATSU!!! Get here fast."

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
The palm strike Neji used resulted in Arashi flying backwards into Sanosuke, who caught him gently so that he wouldn't rattle up his body to much only a day before departure. Loud roars and slams could be heard from afar and it was only Guy's stupid expression on his face that warranted a look over.

"Arashi, come on. You are better than this kid!" The Uchiha only wanted to raise the Uzumaki's already high pride.

'Interesting, it would seem a tailed beast had decided to show up...'

Suddenly, sharing the same sight as that of his Earth Golem Clone, Sanosuke woke up still standing in front of the Hokage Mansion where he had waited for Aito sometime ago. He would have to return another time now and traveled swiftly across the ground as if skating across it. He wasn't going directly to the beast... No, he was heading to the Uchiha sector.

As he arrived, one of the men who had housed himself amongst the Uchiha for the time being had walked in front of him. It was Bane.

"Sanosuke-sensei, it would seem you need my assistance. It would only be proper since you were kind enough to let me stay amongst your people." The tall odd colored man said in an ominous tone.

Sanosuke stared at him a second. With his tall stature (6'5) and his odd skin color of a dark grey, he was a sight for sore eyes, but he saw potential in him. His skin color was only telling of his family history.

"Very well." He looked him over with his Sharingan activated. "I will need your assistance with moving the Remnant Uchiha amongst the village to rescue any injured so that the med-corp can take care from there."

Sanosuke's hand, being it was made of complete rocky-material, reached out over Bane's shoulder and created a mineral deposit embedding itself to his clothes and partially through the fabric to his skin creating a connection so that he could use Chakra Tethering to keep track of him.

"Don't let me down." He nodded in approval after the mark, and headed back towards the beast.

Sanosuke's Golem Clone, who to many except Minato and Daaku who were familiar with his advance cloning technique, looked as though to be Sanosuke himself. Still dashing across the ground as if skating, he witnessed as Flora and Kairo had repelled a smaller albeit still powerful Tailed Beast Bomb back at the large red-haired monkey.

"This is it! Vorpal Orb!" Sanosuke shouted powerfully as the ground below him shot him up in the air like a diving board.

Sanosuke flew across the air with the Vorpal Orb at his left hand. With Ichigo's dark lightning holding the beast in place for the time being, smashing into several directions around him, he dived downward towards the beasts skull right between the eyes.

With a downward decent, coupled with the power of his signature move, his weight and a bit of chakra to add to his propulsion, he aimed to dizzy the beast if not hurt him a little bit. With little time to think, his Vorpal Orb slammed into Son Goku's face.

Last edited:

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Oh no darling I'm quite alright but heyy you never know Son Goku might rip off my leg and then I'll need you to reattach it or something like that. I know about your secret technique..."

Well, he was alive and that was already a relief. Despite a build-up of blood leaving his forehead he seemed to be able to maneuver fine, which made the damage sustained appear very minimal. What he mentioned last felt both unusual and unnecessary. Kaede didn't understand what knowing about her technique had to do with the situation, yet wasn't willing to argue this for the villages sake. She gave him no response and instead let him get right back into the fray, and was about to leave to tend to those who needed her.

Kushina's attempt at helping a boy in the crossfire yielded terrible results, and it was lucky that she had not in fact left at this time, instead monitoring this situation to see just how necessary she'd be around these people. Taking a critical blow, Kaede watched in mild horror as much of Kushina's intestines were revealed before the eyes of everyone. Bracing herself for the beast's next attack, Kaede was relieved that Minato managed to repel the beasts attack back at it. Kicking herself from the ground, she made her way towards the site where Kushina was on the brink of death.

Kneeling beside Minato, Kaede uttered no words towards him, her, or anyone and instead focused her chakra to her palms as she lightly turned Kushina over.

She knew what this would mean, knew that her standard healing techniques wouldn't be able to catch up her as she was now. Intestines slipping, blood loss rapidly occuring, and her life in danger of coming to an end, Kaede let her palms hover over the main point of entry where the beast had struck her. The image of Kushina was fractured, but the more Kaede focused herself, the more the wound had begun to focus. Torn tissue began to repair strand after strand, her intestines that slipped from the open wound had been cleansed of any sustained damage and returned to the appropriate position within her body.

The blood spilled from her wound and mouth had begun to return to her body, cleaned of dirt and other intrusions that were not within her cells originally, allowing anything returning to her body to not carry anything from the outside within it.

The majority of the wound was already closed as the torn portions closed themselves up, and the hard part was over. Next was returning her flesh to the original state before being singed and scarred, the chakra from her palms lining itself along Kushina's torso and duplicating the existing skin that wasn't burned, aiding in the recovery of the cells that were lost and speeding up her bodies regeneration without cost to her life force or own age. It was a dangerous move but Kushina would sustain no lasting cost, nor a scar.

Her clothing would still be torn, but that would have been the least of her concerns now that she could breathe again. Kaede didn't need to surrender a portion of her own life in order to complete this, which came to her own surprise. Kushina was resilient and continued to fight to live even after such wounds would have instantly killed a normal individual, which led Kaede to suspect that the Uzumaki woman had more than enough life force to help keep herself alive just long enough for help to come.

The bright build-up of chakra to her palms dissipated and Kaede was left exhausted, the Ethereal Byakugan she didn't even know she had activated receded. It was all second-nature to her now, and sometimes she'd have it active without even knowing it. Kushina's life was no longer in danger, the damage Son Goku caused now vanished without a trace. Changing the fate of people was no easy task, nor was complete restoration of ones form. It was like she played God ..and that was sometimes an uncomfortable thought.

"..Please be more careful."

-

The clashing of shinobi against such a living, breathing representation of power left Shinji curious as he watched on. Having assisted in helping the medical-corps move people, he now took the time to spectate despite the dangers this activity brought him. He wondered; "Would my Kekkei Genkai ever be a match against that kind of power?"

A lot of things were considered impossible but generation after generation destroyed the idea of 'impossible' by achieving new heights. Could he defeat what was inevitable? Could his Ice Style ever resist such exposure to this power?

Shinji was at the age where he asked many questions like this constantly, and standing atop the Hokage's mansion to watch this scene, he continued to ask himself if he'd exceed this type of power one day.

He wouldn't know until he tried, the only thing holding him back was himself and that fickle thing they called 'reality'.

Reality could change.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Makoto pulled his mask from his face and put his arms behind his head as he laid down on soft blue feathers.

"What are doing, Makoto?!" yelled the bird.

Makoto let out a sigh and raised up.

"I was TRYING to get a little rest, Aotori! Leave me alone!"

Aotori rolled his eyes. "You're the one on MY back while I fly us to Kumogakure and you're tired?!" Aotori always knew Makoto was lazy but this was a whole new side of lazy that he never seen before.

"You know what Aotori? You've been complaining a lot lately. When I was looking for a good animal partner to make a summoning contract with, I was told that birds talked too much and complained. I should have went with my gut and went to the Cat Mountain and made a contract with them."

"CATS!!!" Aotori turned upside down in the air. Makoto tried to grab on to his feathers but he missed.

"AOTORI YOU ASS, COME CATCH ME!!!" Makoto yelled as he fell towards the earth. His body turning and flipping as he got closer to the ground. His eyes began to water from the wind getting into them. Suddenly he landed on his bird's back and was being raised into the air again. He balled up his fist and punch Aotori in the back on the head. "YOU BIRD-BRAIN DONT YOU EVER DROB ME AGAIN!"

"WELL DONT EVER MENTION CATS TO ME EVER AGAIN!" Aotori started swaying side to side to knock Makoto back off but Makoto held on tight this time.

"Cant you take a joke buddy damn? I'm been using the same joke for the past three years." Makoto was laughing. That joke never got old to him.

"I hate when you use the C-word, Makoto."

Makoto patted Aotori on the head. "Haha. Dont be a scardy ca-"

Makoto's sentence was cut off by a roaring sound. Makoto looked around and finally saw in the distance what it was.

"Red haired giant monkey with four tails."

"Isnt the Leaf over in that direction?"

Makoto rolled his eyes and pulled his mask over his face. The four tailed beast in the Leaf had no good to come from it.

"Head over there, Aotori. They might need help."

They flew over in the direction as fast as he could. Upon arriving he could see that the village was damaged but not bad. It seemed that some shinobi were fighting the tailed beast while others were helping the citizens.

"Dont you think you should help them instead of sitting on my back looking down on them?"

Makoto let out a sound that let Aotori know that he was thinking. Yes, it would be a good idea to help fight the four tails but Makoto was sure that the Leaf were strong enough to take care of it. He wasnt even in the mood to fight, especially a tailed beast. He looked around some more. Watching the medics heal the woulded and the shinobi protecting the village. He shook his head.

"If I didnt join Kissui Tensai for this then why did I join?" He said to himself. He looked over and saw something familiar, faces. Well not exactly faces, masks. Other members of Kissui Tensai, like him. "Ichigo and Flora?! May as well join before they see us and ask why we were just watching. Aotori fly towards him. Manuever 3."

Aotori flew toward the four tails. "Umm, Makoto, what is Manuever 3? We dont even have any manuevers."

"Yeah I know. I just thought it would sound cool. Just fly around him and dont fly in the path of anyone's jutsu." They both laughed. Just as he said that an orb hit the four tails in the face. Aotori flew down around him. He stood on Aotori's back and performed hand signs.

"Garuda Thunder Flock Jutsu" Makoto clapped his hands together creating a sound as loud as thunder, little bits of lightning shot from his hands and flew towards the four tails' body taking the form of many small birds. They exploded around its body causing pain to the beast. Aotori flew up and circled back around.

"The Hokage is here too. Let's see wait and see what he wants to do about Son Goku."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Arashi!!!"

Ayumi was distracted for only a second as her brother was knocked backward into Sanosuke from Neji's attack. It looked like something could be seriously wrong after such a strike on the heart and Ayumi knew better than to simply let it be. Her eyes faded to a shade of black and she instantly saw the rupture on the outer layer of her brother's heart. It wasn't bad but a wound like that could get worse and worse. First and foremost her eyes locked onto Neji and in his eyes Arashi grew to over ten times his orignal size and rushed in for the attack. While her genjutsu kept Neji at bay all of the worried sister's attention went back to Arashi.

Sano had her brother so he more than likely he would be just fine. Her laughter increased as Neji started to freak out and he swung at Arashi over and over, all of teh blows meaning nothing since the giant form of his former adversary wasn't at all real....

Anotehr sound alerted Ayumi to teh destruction the entire group had somehow not thought about. Konoha was under attack. Ayumi knew this from the smoke that has risen into the air above the tops of the trees in the forest and her eyes zooming in on Konoha's edges...where she could see the outline of a huge monkey.

A monkey with four tails...

"Already?? I thought daddy said we had to find THEM, not they were going to come to US!!!" Ayumi looked at both Lee, Arashi, Tenten, Neji and the two jounin present and dashed off into the forest to reach Konoha. "Shake it off Arashi you're gonna be okay!!!" If her father was hurt or had been killed trying to defend the Leaf Village, Ayumi would be devestated. She had to get there right away and bounded through the trees in a state of near panic. All she could haer was the roars of the four tailed monkey and multiple explosions going off. Her eyes even caught sight of Kushina being mauled. "Oh nooo!!!" The sight was too much for Ayumi to bear and the girl switched her Burakkuai off and continued to the village, using her own senses to stay on the correct path out of the forest.

"Please be alright daddy..."

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Normatsu had been helping the injured get to help and the like. As much as he wanted to fight, atleast one of the super ninja around had to help the villagers get to safety. Though he kept an eye to the ongoings of the battle with Son Goku. The need to jump in and help with battle was a instinct that was unshakeable. It was then that in almost an instant, things had changed for the worse. The creature had attacked with such force that Kushina was serisously injured the process. Daaku was quick to call out to him and Normatsu knew what action was next. His focus was now on the beast, eyes wide and serious. Life Force chakra twirled around his feet, raising under him like a column and infront of the demonic beast that was terrorizing Konoha.

"EVERYONE GET BACK!" The sage yelled before locking eyes with the tailed beast, "I didn't want to use this."

He snapped his fingers, activating his legendary Sage Mode. Chakra burst from his body, forming as a thin, green, field-like aura that moved in rivulets. Facial features became harden, giving off an intimidating expression unlike any other. Slits formed in Normatsu's eyes and the bright red and maroon ring that circled around both eyes gave them an intense appearance. Normatsu's nails grew up to three times whilst deep maroon tribal runes down his collar bone, his back, and the upper portion of his chest. The most important part was the kanji that read "life" on his chin and the bridge of his nose. This beast would now taste his fury and learn why attacking Konoha was the wrong idea.

He leapt from the column, striking the red monkey in the chin with a powerful kick, the force of kicks were so greatly enhanced by the Sage Mode's increased physical that Normatsu could combat the beast without the use of ninjutsu if need be. Another kick swiped across the beast's face, knocking it to the side. It was quick to recover as Normatsu landed on the platform, molten lava spilling from it's hand. Two large sphere of molten rock flew toward Normatsu, only to get a scoff from him. Gravity could be seen as a strong distortion around his body, slowing the spheres down to the crawl of a snail which gave Normatsu enough time to formulate to large hammers of Life Force chakra that destroyed the spheres.

The monkey spun around quickly and used it's four tails like a bat, smashing Normatsu toward the ground. Catching himself before impact, he slid across the ground as if nothing had even happened. The force of the tails had been diluted strongly by the gravitonic barrier around Normatsu and then his physical was able to take the residual force as if it was nothing. "Come on. Show me that strength!" Normatsu exclaimed gleefully with a smirk. The beast roared while lifting both hands upward in a double axe handle. The man was ready for anything this thing could throw at him as his love for Konoha for mighty and he hadn't even begun to showcase his full power. The axe handle attack connected with Normatsu causing a powerful shockwave to flow outward, blowing earth and rubble back.

One would believe that Normatsu had been crushed but, it was not the case. He was underneath the beast's hands, holding them from crushing him. It ddin't look as though he was struggling but, he had to output alot of strength due to the momentum, weight, and strength of his advesary. "This is it. I can tank this all day." Normatsu loudly said as if he was glad to be fighting at this level after all these years. He roared out like a dragon whilst forming the strength to throw the beasts hands back. Using the beast's own body, Normatsu jumped from different points while striking essential areas until he was high above the creature. Both his hands were pulled back to his side as life force chakra pulsated within his palms.

"ARRGH!" Normatsu roared as he threw both hands forward and the chakra shot forth from each palm as multiple jinseihatsu that not only had been strengthened by the mode but, by the gravity he instilled behind them. The jinseihatsu barrage rained down on the beast with such force that it had to end this fight or alteast give ample time to for a better plan. Normatsu couldn't keep battling thie beast here or Konoha would be in an even worse position.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Everything had happened so fast, Jaakuna wasn't sure what did happen. He noticed the Four-tails aiming three of his four tails at him. It was in that moment that Jaakuna felt a surge of excitement and fear. It's a strange combination. Jaakuna sure was excited because he was right in the middle of one of the best battles to hit the Hidden Leaf Village in the time he's been alive, but the fear kicked in when he saw his life flash right before his eyes.

Well, this is it. I'm going to die..The trio of tails raised and were aimed to knock Jaakuna out. Or even kill him, but at the right timing, Jaakuna couldn't believe who intercepted the tails.

"Mrs. Kushina!!!!" Yes, that's right. Jaakuna's life was saved by the wife of the Hokage, Kushina Uzumaki. He wasn't shocked. Actually, he was. He didn't think that Kushina would risk her life for a lowly Genin like himself, but she did and Jaakuna is thankful. However, he noticed that she was feeling the effects of the blow as she was bleeding heavily on the side.

Jaakuna was frozen still, as he was just too shaken up. He didn't even notice that he was in the worst possible location, and Daaku knew this.
"Kid I don't know what is in your head right now but you need to leave NOW!!! Get out of here, GO!!!" The former Tsuchikage knew that Jaakuna could be the target again, which is why Daaku kicked Jaakuna in the chest, which sent him flying several blocks.

It was weird, Jaakuna knew that the impact of the kick could have killed a normal man. Or even killed anybody, but this kick had a weird feeling to it. Jaakuna didn't feel hurt, but it was like a force rather than a push. In this sense, Jaakuna landed about ten blocks away, where the giant monkey could be seen towering over the buildings. He had crash-landed into a building that looked like Ichiraku Raman.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Ayami freaked. Out of nowhere, Jaakuna crashed into her store, and even though he was still conscious, he was really hurt. Had a broken wrist or something. "You alright, Jaakuna-kun?"

Grasping his head, Jaakuna slowly got up. His head was throbbing, most likely from the crash he just took. "Yeah, I'm all goody-good, but I can't say the same for Lady Kushina..." Jaakuna felt sad that he's the one that got her hurt.

Ayami didn't know what was happening, but she could see Son Goku within sight, and she had to ask. "Did you just come from there?

Jaakuna looked down, and Ayami knew that he was.

"C'mon, let me fix you up and give you some Raman. I'm sure your hungry."

------------

Kairo knew this would happen. Kairo knew that Jaakuna would get someone hurt. He was right. Someone did get hurt, and Kushina of all people. It was a good thing that Kaede was looking after her. Though, Kairo didn't think that things would get this bad this fast. It definitely wasn't looking up for anyone, especially Kushina.

As he looked on, Kairo saw the rage in Minato's eyes. His rage wasn't the only one felt.

Added to Minato, Ichigo had lost his cool, too. This was odd for him. Kairo knew his former student well, and for him to lose his cool is so out of character. Though, he does have a high admiration for Kushina, and that might have been the breaking point. Kairo knew this for sure when Ichigo had rushed in utilizing his Black Lightning Chakra to send ten bolts of that same lightning around and directly on Son Goku.

As he continued to look on, Kairo noticed Sano came out of nowhere, and added to the attacks by Ichigo, he used his signature jutsu, Vorpal Orb. It crashed right into the big monkey's face. Everyone was going all out, and perhaps Kairo should do the same.

"Really wish I didn't have to use this, but Son Goku is far too powerful to hold anything back." Kairo said as he was about to use more chakra than he would normally use. Just as Kairo was about to use his Shocking Veil technique, he noticed a guy who had a great display of power as he took on Son Goku by himself, well added to the help gathered by Ichigo.

This guy, who was probably the Normatsu that Kairo heard Daaku mention to get to this spot. He activated which looked like Sage Mode, and he continued to pummel Son Goku and Goku did the same exact thing. Both of Onmatching each other blow for blow. Just when it seemed that Son Goku had the upper-hand, Normatsu reversed that appeal, and came at him with a barrage of attacks which put Son Goku at bay.

Kairo knew this was his chance. He charged up his chakra once more. "Water Style: Parading Bullet Barrage!" In that instant, Kairo launched himself into the air, flipping front style, and sending over three dozen of small, circular bullets of the water nature strait at Son Goku, already adding damage to its already weakened state.

------------

It would be an accurate assumption to say that Flora isn't surprised by the current events. Jaakuna being in the way was the reason Kushina was in harm's way. Or at least, in her mind, she had to put herself in a spot where she obviously didn't belong. Flora did feel bad for her. She did get pretty messed up, but thankfully that Medical Ninja was around to help her ease the pain.

Ichigo didn't react kindly to Kushina's...unlucky situation. He obviously didn't like it and that's why Son Goku was paraded by several bolts of Ichigo's Black Lightning. After that, Flora noticed Makoto coming in. Not like Flora was complaining. "Oh yay, bird-freak is here." Flora chuckled at her own joke.

After Mr. Birdman did his attack, Flora looked on, and it looked like Kairo got in on it too as well did Normatsu.First, Normatsu went Sage Mode and completely trolled the four-tails by eventually rendering him in a weakened state. Kairo took advantage, and launched his Parading Bullet Barrage jutsu which shot dozens of little, circular bullets of water at the already weakened Son Goku.

"Wow, not bad...for an old man." Flora making a little comment, she knew it was her turn.

Flora walked forward, already increasing her flow of chakra. "Vine Tear." By kneeling down on one knee, and placing her right hand on the ground, Flora sent her chakra through the ground, and within seconds, several green vines that had a chakra glow of purple that also had wind nature, wrapped around Son Goku, restraining him for the time being, but it wouldn't be for long.

"Okay, he won't be like that for long."Flora said standing up, wiping her hands from the dirt from the ground, and she turned around to everyone. "Anyone got any bright ideas?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Hell I don't really feel the need to do anything but I might as well show off just because Normatsu did." The intention was to take out Son Goku but Daaku fel that Kushina should get a slice of the action. Daaku looked at all the damage that the beast had sustained and laughed as it struggled on the ground, snarling and roaring, Son Goku's mouth was pushed into the ground so it couldn't even use a tailed beast ball or actively spew anymore lava but Daaku was also mindful that the vines were starting to tear. Flora had recently done well and so had the others.

There was no time to be wasted now, Normatsu had gotten the upper-hand on the beast. "Yea Flora I have a plan alright." The ground started to tremble, and it shook harder and harder as Daaku stood staionary, flowing his chakra through the ground all around Son Goku. The earth started to shift and rise and then a golden color of chakra rippled across it. "Bam." Daaku lifted his arm straight up and Son Goku was launched into the air from the intense pressure of the earth lifting it up.

"Kushina, get that thing..."

Having been healed of her wounds and restored to her former glory she turned her back on the creature, a smile on her face. "Now fall..." Huge chains shot forth from Kushina's back and latched onto Son Goku mid air and continued to extend all the while Kushina spoke to Minato. "Darling can you take care of this for me afterward?? I'd hope that after all this is over we can go relax some, I need to take a shower and also pay my respects to Kaede for saving my life."

"Yes, Kushina I have your back." Minato threw a kunai into the 4 tailed monkey's eye...

Kushina slammed the beast from in the air and smashed it down into the ground, causing a large impact that buried more than half of Son Goku's body in the earth. With the chains still attached she walked over to Son Goku and jumped onto the exposed part of its back and pulled out a small dagger, stabbing Son Goku as a vapor poured directly into the wound. "Shinseina Fuinjutsu: Saikō no Chakra Shīru."

Son Goku bellowed, "Noooooooo, wait please!!! This isn't my fault Aaaargh...." He appeared to be turning to stone, or at least some type of earthen material. The beast shook and its tailed hardened and then stopped moving as the rest of its body was covered over and transformed.

Daaku looked impressed, "Nice that took a bit more time than I would have wanted but at least we all made it out alive right??" Once again the earth around Son Goku glowed gold, and the earth started to cover it back up without a trace. During the time that this had happened, Minato had moved many times over, marking the earth with his special seal and when all was done, he warped the entire section of earth under the ground to an unknown location.

"You guys all okay??" Minato saw that everybody was still alive and in the meantime many other's had showed up to help take the 4-tails down. "Normatsu, Sanosuke you have my thanks. I also will assume that this masked man is another member of the Kissui Tensai as well. He helped and I appreciate that. I know your motives may not specifically be ours but protecting Konoha this evening was a priority. We has taken some losses but all will be well."

On top of the destroyed building, Ichigo sat rubbing his head, annoyed that his dinner had been ruined and even more annoyed that Makoto had showed up out of nowhere. Ichigo knew that he and Flora were separate cases but Makoto should have been wary not to reveal his identity as at the time he was only Garuda of the Kissui Tensai. "Garuda, don't be rude, make sure you speak to the Hokage with RESPECT. Introduce yourself will you??" Makoto was just as nutty as Ichigo himself was half the time, you never knew what would come out of that guy's mouth next.

A breeze had started to blow through the street, Kushina wiped her brow and sighed, her long red hair blew about as she strutted over Minato and hugged him but then let go and made it over to Kaede. "Thanks hun, I'm surely in your debt, I'd be dead if it weren't for you." The thought of having to leave her sons and husband behind was terrifying but in her attempt to save Jaakuna's life she had to make a choice. "I was a bit careless but it all paid off in the end."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"Did she call me bird-freak?"

Makoto jumped from Aotori's back as he went away in a puff of smoke. He landed next to Ichigo and the Hokage.

"Show some respect huh?" Makoto smiled inside his mask. He fell to his knees in front of the Hokage and raised both arms in the air.

"Oh great Lord Hokage. It is an honor to be in the presence of such yellow and spikey hair. I am Mak....I am Garuda." He said while continuosly bowing down to him as if he was worshiping him. He stood up still smiling behind his mask.He turned towards Ichigo.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here. Of course, I didnt expect to see Son Goku either as I flew by. Didnt even wanna stop by actually." He let out a sigh.

"Well, since I'm here I may as well not waste the trip right?! Think I'll try some of you guys' famous Ramen...and beautiful women...before I be on my way."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Kushina had acted as though her wounds didn't exist at all and continued to fight, focusing on more pressing matters rather than the fact she was saved from death. Catching her own breath, Kaede brought herself to her feet and retreated from the situation to allow the other shinobi the opportunity to deal with the beast. Once dealt with, Kaede turned her back on them and was prepared to make way to the emergency shelters and then the hospital, letting those who weren't aware that the threat had passed by now. Reconstruction efforts would need to be launched as well as a full investigation to know just how something like this could have happened.

"Thanks hun, I'm surely in your debt, I'd be dead if it weren't for you."

Stopping in her tracks, Kaede looked over her shoulder to Kushina who acknowledged what she did at last. Kaede only found her quick recovery strange, but nothing more.

"I was a bit careless but it all paid off in the end."

"It's nothing, but be cautious ..I may not be around next time."
That could have meant a lot, but seeing as Kaede rarely left the village Kushina might be able to look it over. Despite her technique, her healing range, and her large store of chakra, Kaede wasn't invulnerable. There were likely things in the world she couldn't recover one from. On top of all that, she wasn't immortal. She'd die eventually, whether naturally, or in an assassination attempt. Her work was never done.

Sparing Kushina a smile despite not being truly happy at what transpired, as well as how many lives were both already lost and came in such danger, Kaede bowed her head slightly. "And take care of yourself ..you mean a lot to these people."

It was seen in expressions, and some concealed their concern better than others. The Hokage would have been devastated, and Kaede didn't want to imagine what would have happened to her kids if they found out she died. Without further word, the Hyuga healer proceeded towards the hospital.

What did it mean when it claimed it wasn't its fault ...?

-

The beast was dismissed due to the combine efforts of a handful of capable shinobi, more specifically three people that helped bring the monster to defeat. Watching from afar, the red-haired woman should have died then and there were it not for the help of who Shinji recognized as the Hidden Leaf Village's Shugotenshi, a ninja who was once a formidable combatant yet decided to change paths towards support and healing. Shinji would have liked to know more, as he did not know any healer's personally as well as Hyuga.

Yet this wasn't the best time.

"It's over; the creature is dealt with ..I think it's safe to come out now." Shinji spoke towards the many ANBU who surrounded the Hokage's Mansion and the shelter nearby as a last line of defense should the others fall. Though the ANBU could see well enough, they were still heavily on guard until the young genin spoke to them softly. They had urged him to come inside as well, yet he had insisted on staying to see the Leaf in action.

He wasn't disappointed, and he was actually intrigued. If only there were time to get to know them.

Stepping off from the mansion, he moved towards the location of the emergency shelter to assist the medical corps and ANBU in helping the wounded, and getting everyone home safely.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yup, it seemed like the fun was over. A big shame, Flora was just getting ready to show what she could really do. Though, considering there are eight other tailed beasts, perhaps she will get an opportunity like this one. It's not like she is begging for the Tailed Beasts to show up and cause havoc the moment they get the chance, but it's gonna be pretty boring from now on.

Added to Makoto and Guarda arriving onto the scene, a confident Daaku and a well-trained Kushina both had their ideas. Kushina used her clan's special power of sealing to good use. She used this special power to not only restrain Son Goku without a single joint free, but the giant monkey started to transform..no, covered is the correct word. Yes, Son Goku had been covered in stone. Frozen.

"Damn Kushina." Flora was impressed more than anything else. Yup, she underestimated the red tomato head once again. Not only did Flora underestimate Kushina for not being able to take hits from Son Goku, but her sealing powers are superb. "You've got some wicked powers."

After that, everyone took a brief break, especially Flora. She used quite a bit of Chakra, and she was in need of some healing. "HEY! HEALING BITCH!" Flora shouted, walking over to the medical konoichi. She sat down Indian-style as a big thumping sound was heard when her ass hit the solid ground.
"I need some of your special assistance, ya got it?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

Kairo really couldn't believe it was finally over. Not like it was anything to celebrate. Added to Jaakuna's recklessness, Kunshina got severely injured, and there were casualties. Even if it all ended well, Kairo wasn't a firm believer in dumb luck because that's exactly what this end-result was: dumb luck. Kairo doesn't take away that the joint effort of Normatsu, Flora, Ichigo, Daaku, Kushina, Sanosuke, Minato, himself, and even Jaakuna, was the reason they won this fight, but doesn't mean the next time would be the same.

"Yeah, I'm alright, Minato." Kairo responded to Minato's worried words about everyone's well-being. He still didn't like how things worked out, but Kairo just wanted to focus on the now.

"Well, since I'm here I may as well not waste the trip right?! Think I'll try some of you guys' famous Ramen...and beautiful women...before I be on my way." Kairo overheard the one that Flora addressed as "Bird Freak". Getting a good look at him, he would notice why she dubbed him as such a name. He did seem like a crazy loony, but he was among one of the people who aided the Leaf Village, so he can't be all that bad. Kairo was also impressed by his manners...well, after Ichigo set him strait.

Kairo walked over to the bird man, he smiled, and held out his hand. "I don't know who you are, but you're alright in my book." Kairo let out a facial expression that was very similar to Minato's heart-felt, and stress-free smile. "I'm Kairo Suroku."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
"I'm Kairo Suroku?"

Makoto reached out and shook the man's hand. He was smiling also but since he had his mask on he knew the man couldnt see it. Makoto took a step back and did a quick salute to Kairo.

"My name...or better yet what YOU shall know me as is Garuda...for now at least."

Makoto stood there for a minute. Tapping the beak of his mask since it blocked him from stroking his chin, which is his regular thinking pose. He realized that this was his first time in the Leaf. Since he was a kid all he's heard about the Leaf Village was that they had good military power, good ramen, and beautiful women. And from the short battle with the four tails he witnessed their power, now the other two he had to find out for himself. He ran up and put his arm around Kaizo's shoulder.

"Aye buddy! So I'm looking for the best ramen place in town,I'm kind of hungry." He looked over at Flora who was across the way sitting indian style. He pointed to her. "And if you dont mind could you introduce me to some beautiful women? One's that kind of look like her but with a better body and without the bitchy attitude." He raised his mask to where is mouth was clear and whispered in his ear. "Trust me I know her and her attidude will make a guy lose his..."excitement" if you know what I mean."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"HEY! HEALING BITCH!I need some of your special assistance, ya got it?"

Being the only 'healer' present, Kaede naturally assumed such a harsh term was used for her. She didn't react with aggression or any physical form of hostility but was moreso baffled at how this woman had the audacity to refer to Kaede as a 'bitch'. Many in the Leaf Village held respect for her, and she didn't believe she gave anyone any reason to dislike her, so the insult was more surprising rather than insulting. As it was her duty to preserve life and keep men and women as strong and healthy as can be, Kaede did stop, and Kaede did turn around to look at Flora. The tint of her eyes did change again to an eerie light blue color, the veins of the Byakugan not fully present for a single examination.

...Nothing.

The veins bulged and the flow of blood to her eyes increased, expanding her examination ability to catch small details.

..Still nothing.

The only thing Kaede saw was that her stores of chakra were reduced to a little below half, and to her that wasn't exactly something for her to be immediately concerned about. The threat had passed and all the Leaf needed to worry about were wounded, and casualties, leaving the investigation up to the higher-ups, ANBU, and so on. Kaede half-extended her left palm to Flora and it surrounded itself in a warm blue glow, but none of it could be felt inside Flora to stimulate her circulatory system and accelerate the chakra recovery inside her. Kaede could have restored her within moments, no effort on her part.

Why? Not only was Flora's complaining selfish when it came to more seriously injured people she needed to tend to, but she was otherwise unscathed and it was merely her chakra she wanted returned. After using a disrespectful term and sitting before her as if it was her right to have her chakra replenished. If Kaede did do this, Flora would have learned nothing ..but if she didn't ..she still might not have learned anything. Due to lack of injury, Kaede fully extended her reach, though instead of aiming towards her she raised it towards Daaku.

Expelling a subtle warm current from her palm, Daaku would feel a tingle down his spine and feel as though he had just been covered by a very warm blanket. The factors that allowed ones chakra to recover over time became stimulated, allowing the energy he released during Son Goku's rampage to start recovering to full, and that wouldn't have taken along. The damage he sustained near his head, as well as any damage along his body from being thrown would now be taken care of, the cuts being sealed, the bruises being soothed. It didn't take nearly as much effort as it did to rapidly increase cell regeneration to bring Kushina back from her near-death experience but, as she was still feeling the effects of her death-defying technique, Kaede's arm came down a little harder than usual.

She'd need a little time to regain her energy after such a hasty yet accurate procedure, but the people needed her. Daaku might've been able to carry on without the help but it was not only a kindness, it also sent a message to Flora as well.

"Yes, I've got it."

The Ethereal receding yet again until its next use, Kaede peered at Flora one last time, fully anticipating a string of cruel insults, but she'd endure that cruelty and turn the other cheek. Once more, she attempted to make her walk towards the hospital.

There was more at stake right now than her pride.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The village was finally in sight, Ayumi had been running as fast as her legs allowed after using that massive genjutsu on Neji and now the edge of the forest was in her grasp. "Sheesh, next time I shouldn't waste chakra like that, I might need it for other things." The girl felt she could now slow down as the beast was gone from sight and no more explosions or anything of that nature had happened as she ran. If everything was okay all she had to do was get to her father and ask him about the situation.

A soft noise to Ayumi's right changed her thought process in an instant. The noise was familiar because it was purring. "Oh!!! A kitten?? I love lil kitties..." The girl moved over to where the sound was coming from in the tall grass and parted a few of the blades to look at the kitten just sitting there. It was a white kitten with long whiskers and a tail so fluffy that the girl had been instantly swooned. "What are you doing here all by yourself kitty??" The cat said nothing and purred at her, licking the edge of its paw.

She already was a bit low on chakra but this seemed like a great idea, so Ayumi activated her Burakkuai again and zoomed in on the suite where she and Daaku would be staying, Kaito too now come to think of it unless he had elsewhere to stay. "You can be mine...I'll name you Alabaster." Her chakra fluctuated as her focus increased and she used her genjutsu base technique to visualize the kitten in her room, and as such make it there in reality. Right away she was drained of most chakra that had been left and sat on the ground to catch her breath.

"I can't wait to play with that kitty..." A rustling of the grass made Ayumi turn her head and she saw a tall person with a mask covering their face. Ayumi was a bit confused, whoever this person was looked really scary due to the mask, but she didn't even know she had been followed. "Umm can I help you??"

The masked person was a man because his voice was deep and raspy, "Yes you can, if you don't mind I'll need you to come with me Ayumi." The man stepped closer and put out his hand.

"What?? You creeper, I'm not going with you, is this a joke?? Did daddy or Arashi put you up to this??" Ayumi promptly smacked the man's hand away and laughed at the mask. "And what's up with that dumb mask, you look like a clown from the opera or something." She then stood up and started to walk back toward Konoha.

The man's voice changed and called after her, "Wait come back, I was just kidding. You know who I am, its me...Torunga."

Recognizing the voice as one of the men she saw frequentl whom was a great friend of the tarnaic clan, Ayumi laughed to herself and stopped. "Oh, geez, why didn't you say so before?? I guess daddy forgot to mention that you'd be getting here later than we were. I don't think the mask is funny though, take that thing off!!!" She reached up to pull the mask off.

"Nope, sorry Ayumi, not today..." the masked man grabbed her hand and kicked up, smashing his foot into her chin. Ayumi soared up into the air and screamed out, falling back down before she was able to right her posture and hit a rock; smashing her head into it. "Too bad." He began to drag Ayumi away...

~~~~~

A yawn came from Daaku's mouth, he was getting tired and didn't really feel like talking much more about any of this, there were things to be done the next day. "I'm a bit tired today wasn't as great as it could have been but tomorrow will more than likely be even more ridiculous." Keeping the utmost respect for Minato and his wife, Daaku bowed to them both and started to walk away. "Sanosuke, call me later if its not too much of a hassle." He stepped further away, and then heard the rude conduct that Flora used on Kaede. He became amused, the flow from Kaede to himself. He had used plenty of chakra during the day and though he had a lot to spare, there were thanks to be given as he felt the increase of his chakra being restored. even the cut of his forehead healed itself and the blood from it siphoned back into him as it closed.

"That was nice of her." He waved to Flora and Ichigo. Making a mental note that Kaede had gotten away from the scene in a hurry, probably because she needed to handle her own business with the hospital, he couldn't be sure. It was an intelligent assumption.

Minato acknowledged the bow and returned it, then put his arm over Kushina's shoulder. "Well, we can figure out what else to do about this later, for now everything is in order, all of the rescue squads are active and the people are safe. Those affected by deaths are another story but for now we can't do much about that. I take it you all can figure out your courses of actions for here?? In that case i'll be going." The Hokage vanished in a puff of smoke with his wife.

Daaku walked down the street and noticed Kaede over toward the hopsital, he jumped from one broken piece of street to another and dropped down behind her, embracing her from behind and giving her a tight hug. "Thank you so much Ms. Hyuuga, I really appreciate the kindness." There was a kindness in Daaku's eyes as he walked around to the front of Kaede and took her hand, kissing it softly. "Don't be a stranger now, I want to repay you for the healing sometime." The short man smiled at the beautiful Hyuuga, his fangs showing in the light of the moon. "I shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of but alas I'm sure you're busy an have many things to do. A ninja's work is never done." He winked at her and continued off through Konoha looking for Ayumi, Arashi and Kaito.

"They should be here by now." Daaku sighed and rubbed his temple, noticing a Kissui Tensai member he had yet to meet was across the street. The mask the member wore was interesting enough but so was the large package that the person carried. Thinking nothing of it Daaku nearly missed the purple hair hanging out of the top of the draped covering over the man's shoulder. He saw that blood had matted the hair. "What the hell is this?!?!" He knew that Ayumi was in the bag over this masked man's shoulder but didn't want to do anything to get his daughter harmed or killed.

The masked ninja walked closer, stepping methodically over a few paces from where Daaku was..."Hello Daaku. Think of this as an offering, if you give me what I want, I'll give you the same in return. Tell me where the scrolls are, or Ayumi dies here and now." The raspy voice of this masked man was completely making the situation a lot more awkward and confusing for Daaku.

Scrolls?? Who was this guy and what did he know about the tarnaic?? Nobody knew of such things. "You threaten me with my daughter's life??" There was a small slender boy off to the other side of road. "Kid you mind helping me a bit??" Daaku cracked his knuckles and jumped into the air, blurring out of sight and ramming the ninja in the side with an elbow. The force was enough to cause Ayumi's body to go flying up into the air....the masked ninja cursed and kicked out his leg, and Daaku raised his arm to defend against the blow.

"Give it up Daaku I know all about you!!! Kid don't interfere, I'll kill you too!!!" A spear of stone formed in the ninja's hand and he hurled it at Ayumi's falling body.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Shinji walked without much purpose.

The ANBU had gotten a handle on any necessary 'rescue operations' meant to free those trapped under any rubble, and the medical forces were still dispatched to take who they could back to the hospital to provide them comfort and rapid recovery. Though he had helped the elderly of the village make their way to the homes they lived in, by now there wasn't exactly much left to do. The mystery behind the beast's attack was likely going to be the question on everyone's minds until someone knew exactly what forced him to become an aggressor.

He lost track of the time and wasn't sure how long he had been wandering along the roads through the village. It was going to be a restless night for many throughout the village, as a tailed beasts power wasn't easy to sleep through after such a close call with it. The Hokage may have wanted to consider offering some sort of public statement to ease everyone's minds if at all possible, but that was up to him and him alone.

"What the hell is this?!?!"

The outrage of Daaku snapped Shinji's head from the ground up towards the scene just ahead unfolding before him. A man, one he recognized as an individual who stood against the tailed beast, was looking towards another who wore a mask and held something that had the figure of a small body. What was more noticeable was the hair traveling out of the package, with blood matted across the beautiful strands that appeared very fresh. Stopping in his tracks, Shinji assessed the situation in his head but would have no reason to, as the terms were very clear once the masked one spoke.

This 'Ayumi' must be very precious to the man who was outraged, and it was obviously a hostage situation. Ayumi was the result of desperation and desire, and the man desired scrolls.

"You threaten me with my daughter's life??"

His daughter? ..This is bad..

"Kid you mind helping me a bit??"

Shinji believed that ninja who clashed should have settled it between themselves but in the case of a hostage who had nothing to do with this, Shinji was more than willing to intervene if it meant keeping her out of harms way. By attempting to use Daaku's daughter against him, it was no longer a matter of two men settling things between themselves with honor, but saving something precious to him and showing just what happens when a shinobi brings another's family into the line of things.

Daaku ..it couldn't be -the- Daaku, could it?

"I'm with you."
Shinji responded, moving into action as Daaku himself began his advance, vanishing in thin air only to reappear and deal a violent blow with his elbow. The masked man endured the attack but luckily for Daaku Ayumi was freed during that move. Rushing forward, Shinji would spin around using the heel of his right foot to kick the spear, redirecting its momentum and letting it crash against the ground, breaking apart into small pieces. The Ice Release channeled to his foot connected with the spear, entering inside and allowing it to be fractured and easily broken upon great enough contact. It wasn't until after he kicked it away did it prepare to be shattered, and did so upon hitting the ground.

Keeping Ayumi's body over his left shoulder and still in mid-air Shinji performed handsigns with only his right hand and it would merely be a blur to the inexperienced and experienced alike. Throwing his right palm towards the masked man, a powerful blast of wind released itself from it, sending itself towards Daaku and the foe. If the man acted the way Shinji figured, then there'd no way he'd attempt to use Daaku as a shield to this attack. Holding a child hostage was much different than a grown man, especially if he could've been ...

Wind Release - Shearing Palm!

"Tch!" The masked foe kicked himself off of Daaku's arm and retreated as the cone of wind continued to come his way. Before it was too late, he performed handsigns and in the nick of time was able to erect a stone wall between both him and the unlikely duo just ahead. He may have lost his chance at killing Ayumi, but it wasn't too late to get what he came for.

The man would allow his wall to intercept the wind blades that had come, tearing large chunks from it but not breaching it fully. Around him he could also feel the blades hitting the ground as well as needles of water, seeing it as a cone attack that spread outward. Still, it didn't work, and he was completely safe.

Landing on the ground, Shinji took a moderate leap backwards and removed Ayumi from her container, cradling her in his arms and trying to examine the severity of her head wound. He was no expert, but it didn't take rocket science to figure out that she suffered a hard blow to the head. Acting as best he could, Shinji placed the palm of his left hand against her forehead and began to gradually drop his core temperature and channeled it through his palm, trying to soothe her wound and remove the pain she'd feel once she awoke. It wasn't a complete fix but it would do with helping her situation if she would wake up from this event soon.

"Not yet."
Shinji muttered to Daaku, silently urging him not to act on what happened. He was never in any real danger from his technique. The Shearing Palm was a way to separate the two.

Letting the earth-wall recede, the man in the mask was quick to gloat about the situation despite his odds. "It'll take more than that, kid!" knelt down still, the masked man attempted to perform additional handsigns in order to cripple both the boy and Daaku's precious little girl. "Last chance, Daaku!" before he could slam his palms into the ground and skewer the kids alive, something peculiar happened. He grew ..cold. An arm was tight around his neck and as for the other arm, it was buried in his back, passing through the lethal areas only to come out a bloody ice spear. It happened so quickly.

"....Can't be." He ..slipped? The needles of water that collided against his wall along with the wind were definitely water before, he certainly looked. Forcing his head back forward despite how tightly the ice clone held him, the masked shinobi got a good look at Shinji and his headband.

The boy had did what he could to ease the splitting pain in Ayumi's head once she woke up and was careful not to go too cold for fear of damaging her brain. Ayumi wasn't in any danger, and wouldn't feel a thing upon waking up unless she deliberately pressed against the wound. Secured in his arms in a manner similar to how a groom held his bride, Shinji advanced a couple steps closer to Daaku, although kept his eyes on the man who had recently been dealt a decisive blow by his hand. All the water needles that were formed and scattered in a cone behind him had gathered all at once the minute his attention returned to both Daaku and Shinji. He acted quickly, and although he almost missed his opportunity to end his assault he made it in time.

Gathering the water together from the needles he launched with his technique, he quickly formed the clone of ice and it landed its blow. The man's overconfidence was his weakness in this regard.

"I see, Ice Release ..so you're from that clan. Using my confidence and focus on killing you to divert my attention, I wouldn't have suspected a thing ..."a trail of blood left his mouth, internal bleeding growing. Though he hated to admit it, that brat did get him. Of all the kids to have been around ...he knew all about Daaku, but this kid was different. He never expected a member of that damn clan to be here..

"Daaku of the Burakkuai, Tsuchikage Daaku, Tenga-ryu Daaku ..you go by many names." Shinji wasn't reflecting on his tactic, but was moreso reflecting on the man he stood beside. His heart picked up its beating, being in the presence of a man who was feared in the last war. This could very well be the same man, and the girl he held was his daughter. "I avoided his vital organs in case you wanted to question him. He shouldn't die from such wounds."

No, not die, but his ability to move should've been hampered. Even now, the clone was doing its job by not only impaling him, but freezing the man's neck to the clones arm. If he broke free, he'd tear a lot of skin from his neck and back. Escape wouldn't come without a cost, and from a man desperate enough to kidnap a little girl, Shinji wouldn't put it past him. It seemed too easy ..maybe he was better than he gave himself credit for, or perhaps the masked man genuinely did get caught. He didn't drop his guard even so.

Ayumi may require a more thorough examination and judging from how busy the med-corps were, one more examination wouldn't hurt, especially if it was Daaku's child.

"As for Ayumi..I'll drop her at the hospital. He won't take advantage of her again." Shinji felt that whatever business was between Daaku and this man wasn't for his ears, and Ayumi's live was no doubt more precious to Daaku than his own. The least he could do now is let Daaku fight without worrying about Ayumi's own safety; he'd protect her until he was prepared to take her. Jumping back, he landed on a nearby wooden fence and turned around. Before leaving towards Konoha's hospital, he did offer Daaku one more word.

"Thank you for your confidence in me."

Daaku didn't underestimate his ability to aid him merely because of his age and appearance. Certain shinobi had an issue with pride, where asking others for help was out of the question. Some men might've said this was 'their' fight and none should intervene. When it came to his daughter's life, Daaku didn't seem the kind of man to let his pride come before his daughter's life, and because of it, he was able to deal with this man as he pleased while Ayumi was guaranteed to be safe. The battle couldn't have taken much longer between them, and although Shinji wanted to be there just in case, although he didn't want to leave Daaku here, he trusted Ayumi's father to handle himself with strength and grace.

That was the famous Daaku, after all, wasn't it?

-

"..You think you can just run away!?" that damn boy was taking off with Ayumi, and in this situation he needed as much leverage as he could get. The boy's clone wasn't budging easily, which left him with few to no options when it came to moving. He needed time, and Daaku wouldn't give him any if he knew what was good for him.

He prepared a new set of handsigns, hoping to beat Daaku to the punch and free himself. He couldn't go out like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back