• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto or Dragonball?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L_Leon_Fuego

OK, with the increasing popularity of Naruto, some say it could replace or be better than the Dragonball series. Personally, I think both are great and are equal. So my question to you is "which is better?".Oh, and second question, who would win? Goku or 15-year-old Naruto?

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i honestly dont know who is better. i watched dragonball z when i was a kid and i thought it was awesome!! now naruto is around and its more edgier than dbz and i like it too. so yeah, i dont know. and goku would obviously win cause, unlike naruto..... goku is actually smart and uses his head. unlike naruto who just complains that sasuke is better than him, lol

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
DragonBall has a lot more battle scenes than Naruto. Naruto has too many boring filler episodes, though some are good. In my opinion... I'm not really sure, though DragonBall never leaves you bored... So I think Dragonball is the one for me.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I can't choose between the two either.
DBZ is an old legend in anime and has the greatest fight scenes and chracter looks ever, but Naruto is more emotional and has an awesome storyline.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well I can't say:

DB-Good fighting scene, super action, power + power-up, lot of killing, less emotional, 3 main series

Naruto-Great fighting scene, supreme action, power + power-up, lot of killing, Mostly emotional

FireFox.

I Say dragon ball (Z), Naruto is composed of emotional distress while DB(Z) is composed of great themes, which I find personally better to be. Throughout the series, there are strong themes.

The main themes I see in Dbz is that young people can accomplish many of the same feats as adults which is depicted great in the series. And my personally favorite is the turning of fortunes in a battle, through desperation or righteous anger. Many battles proceed almost to defeat for the heroes, finally to be reversed through a desperate act to defend their home or loved ones. Characters who do this to their advantage are Goku, Gohan and even Vegeta. This theme is found in almost every battle which makes the battles compelling.

These are two main themes Dragonball z applies to including the themes of fatherhood.

Starlitangel13

I think Naruto is better than Dragonball. I also think Naruto would win against Goku, but that's just my opinion.. :/

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i pick naruto over dbz. although dbz was the foundation of all animes i agree wit face down dbz repeats itself over and over unlike naruto which has something new every episode.

FireFox.

Naruto is more modern of course it can be appealing to the masses, but Dragon ball Z in my opinion is upright insightful. Everything makes sense perfectly.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Naruto and DBZ are both excellent animes. I still find it annoying that so many people think that DBZ is the same thing over and over again because it's not. FireFox. is right.

If you are a die hard fan like some ppl are and have actually watched saga after saga, you'll see that different things happen but the dragonballs simply are involved a lot.

Also there are quite a few sagas where the dragonballs are never even used at all.

Finally there is the question of Naruto vs. Goku. There is no way that Naruto could be Goku and the reason is simple. In Naruto the fighting isn't as intense or dangerous as DBZ. DBZ characters such as Goku can use attacks capable of easily destroying an entire planet, while Naruto attacks though they can be powerful aren't anywhere near as damaging as DBZ ones.

The highest level of power for Goku to reach was Super Saiyan 4 and in this form he was strong enough to hold his own against the most powerful foe in the universe(literally). Naruto however in his strongest form(4-tailed Kyuubi) was able to easily cause high levels of damage to Orochimaru who is quite powerful, but not the strongest in the universe.........Goku would massacre Naruto, but it would be an interesting fight to watch.

All in all both animes are awesome.

L_Leon_Fuego

Well, like I said before, I think they're both equal and it's interesting to see what some of you guys had to say. I think my boy Goku would win though. I'm not sure Rasengan would go against Kamehameha and win. But it would be fun to watch 4-tailed Kyuubi Naruto fight Goku.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, like I said before, I think they're both equal and it's interesting to see what some of you guys had to say. I think my boy Goku would win though. I'm not sure Rasengan would go against Kamehameha and win. But it would be fun to watch 4-tailed Kyuubi Naruto fight Goku.

I agree. Actually there is the game called Jump Superstars(jap title) that lets you do just that. It's Naruto, DBZ and One Peice all in one game, but it lacks really good specials. I did however get to say " Yay Goku just kicked Naruto in the face....."

FireFox.

I agree. Actually there is the game called Jump Superstars(jap title) that lets you do just that. It's Naruto, DBZ and One Peice all in one game, but it lacks really good specials. I did however get to say " Yay Goku just kicked Naruto in the face....."

I recently saw that game at best buy, It was imported of course. I did see Naruto, and Goku was in the front case. :p To me that looked like some type of RPG. What exactly is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back