• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMonkey

The game was released 6/13 for the PS2.
Its pretty good. More characters than the first, and you can mix and match some character's moves.(For example, My custom Naruto knows Chidori.) It's pretty good. There are minigames, and The new storymode is better than before. And Rasengan sounds awesome in the English voice. Overall, I'd give it a 4/5.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
If I can give Naruto the Rasengan and Chidori, then Im in

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
wait, Naruto cant do the Rasengan in this game?!?!??!?!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
oh okay....but he cant have the rasengan and young lightning at the same time?

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
No one can have Chidori other than Kakashi and Sasuke, but you can give Naruto moves like Gai's DYNAMIC ENTRY! I've equipped it to Kakashi so far, and it's hilarious seeing him do it.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
But not everyone can afford to import, or risk damaging their PS2 trying to run import games. So, UN2 is the best choice for PS2 Naruto games, in the US, so far. I don't expect 3 to be far behind 2's release, though, considering the Anime, and Manga, are picking up steam in America. Actually, the manga is going into the fastlane in order to make it to the Timeskip by early next year. 3 Graphic Novels released PER MONTH, starting in September.

Haku

<3
I haven't played the game yet but I should be getting it soon.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I just got Ninja Council 3, and Im dont know why people are dissing on it, its a pretty cool game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back