• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nature's Toll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
The rain. It is always such a blessing: Mother Nature bestowing unto her children the tears she shed just for them. But that could not be enjoyed. No. There was work to be done, land to reclaim, and the sweet bounty of natural life to restore to the world. And so, there amongst the rain and trees and leaves and grass, I took my place atop a stump and spoke to my brethren.

“We have been led astray, my friends. For far too long have we allowed the gifts of Gaia to be cast aside by the unfeeling greed of man. It is time that we remind them all of She from Whom All Life Springs, our dearest mother and patient caregiver to the world!”

There were cheers. I felt pride, yet humbled myself quickly before Dear Mother. She frowned upon arrogance, upon pride and vanity. We taught that there was no greater beauty than that of nature, even that of our own accomplishments. Yet, there were million, nay, billions who did not understand the teachings. They were poor creatures. They had stepped away from Brother Oak and Sister Rose, forsaken the verdant paradise from whence they came and to which they owed their very existence.

It was our task, our pleasure, our privilege to return knowledge to them. We were to strip bare the mechanized artifice of man, and sow the seeds of a new era. Metal would crumble and falter in the presence of nature, and no longer would man’s horrific creations rip from Sweet Gaia her merciful offerings.

We were to strike. We would attack with all the fury and conviction that Nature bestowed upon her creations. We would not be stopped. Nature perseveres, she withstands, she dominates!

Praise be to Gaia, and glory be unto Her world.

~Baru, Son of Gaia
-------------
Plot Synopsis:
If you are a Druid, you will be launching attacks against a particular city in an attempt to restore nature's soveriegnty over the world. If you are a human, you will be trying to repel the Druids. The humans are not presently aware of the existence of the Druids and therefore, the first attack will most likely be a bit of a surprise. The Rp will eventually end, and it will end with the death of either the highest ranking Druid or the most powerful human, with appropriate results.
-------------
Rules
-Usual RP Rules apply.
-Your character must be above the age of 17.
-Your character must also make sense. If I believe it not to be coherent in the context of the story, you will not join.
- Older members will not be given preferential treatment over new ones. I’d like members from all levels of RPing ability to join.
- The only defined “team” in this RP is that of the Druids, of which the narrator above is a member. Short of that, there can be any alliance you so chose for your characters: CIA, FBI, Neighborhood Watch, PTA, whatever. If you would like to be a Druid, PM me and we’ll chit chat.
- Not all Druids will have powers. At best, two will and they shall be high-ranking Druidic leaders. Non-Druid characters will not have powers.
- Any questions, PM me posthaste.
- This list is subject to change.
----------------

Druids: Druids are human beings who live isolated from mainstream society, generally within places of concentrated floral and/or faunal growth. Druids are known amongst themselves as Sons or Daughters of Gaia. They are raised by their Priests to believe that a force known as Gaea, which protects and nurtures all life on the planet, animates the Earth. As a result of this, they are very grateful to Gaea and worship her. Several Druid sects believe that humanity as a whole has forsaken its spiritual mother in favor of mechanical artifice and therefore, must be put on the proper path. It is those particular Druids that will be prominently featured in this RP. All Druids retain a wide knowledge of nature, and some possess semi-supernatural powers. With the proper seeds, a Druid can coat an entire area in thick vines, or create powerful scents with various effects from flowers. These are only two of their various abilities, which reflect the flexibility of nature.
-------------

Roster
Druids
Baru, Priest and Son of Gaia (Blackest Night)
Lietus Daun - Snowdog
Tore - Spyells

Humans
Shay - Sora Rox My Sox
Jesse Evans - Redemption
Trea - Relliks
---
---

Other
Choma/Wench - Koinu​

--------------
Name: Baru

Druidic Rank: Priest of Gaia. As a Priest of Gaia, Baru bears certain abilities which a majority of his brethren do not possess. He boats an impressive knowledge of botany and natural chemicals. He is also capable of manipulating plant life to some extent. Baru can allow plants to grow at an accelerated rate or to gain different system of protection, including the spontaneous growth of thorns or the sudden creation of poisons.

Appearance: Baru is a powerful beast of a man. Standing nearly 6’ 3” ad weighing in at almost 190 pounds, Baru is not a man to be toyed with. His cerulean eyes pierce the soul with their frigid gaze, and yet it is these same eyes that look upon nature with unparalleled peacefulness and respect. It is those arms that lift so carefully the roots of trees, the bones of dear Mother Earth, and those fingers that so lightly caress the flower’s petal. He features long brown hair, tied in a ponytail that reached to the small of his back, and a slightly unruly beard on his chin. Baru bears no artifical marks upon his body, save a few small scars, and the ritual tattoo of a vine running down his left arm. All Priests of Gaia bear this mark, a tribute to their dear Mother and Her influence upon them.

Weapon(s): As a Druid priest, Baru bears precious few weapons aside from the body Mother Nature has given him. His knowledge of weapons extends only to spears and staffs, though his mastery with such things is not questionable. He retains a small knife on his person at all times, mainly just for practical uses such as cutting through ropes and preparing food. Baru is also a passable archer and will sometimes wear a bow and quiver strapped to his back.

Personality: Baru is extremely passionate, and highly charismatic. He is devoted to Gaia’s cause and all it stands for. Few things are permitted to come between him and the furthering of this belief. A gifted orator, Baru rallies his brethren to action with exciting words and joins them in their crusade for their dear Mother. He is not cruel, nor vicious, but merely ardent about his cause. He enjoys laughter and revelry, yet he realizes the important of action over merrymaking.

Bio: Not important. Get to it later.

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Name: Jessie Evans

Age. 31

Race: Human

Appearance: Jessie is a beast of a man, standing at about 6’0-6’1 and weighing in at about 245 pounds. He is built like that of a long time athlete, a strong upper body and explosive power on the lower half. His dark complexion and angled features show he is predominately of African decent. He has a more angular and chiseled face, with high cheek bones and a rather small, slim nose, but most noticeably of all are his unusually bright green eyes, which are only accented by that of his dark skin. His hair is cut short and close to the head and keeps a clean, shaven face.

Weapons: Jessie has a somewhat of an extensive knowledge of firearms, particularly of handguns, although he himself only owns a few. He trains regularly in the firing range at the police station and best known as a sharp shooter of sorts.

Personality: Although he is befriended by many, and a definite family man, he keeps to himself a lot, not meddling in other’s business unless called for. He is a kind-hearted man, but is definitely not a push over, generally a serious person and unlike his wife, very emotionally strong. He deals with most hectic situations extremely well. But when it comes to his children, he can let things get a little over his head.

Bio: (uh, almost done. Gotta stop being lazy xD)

Cicero

Visionary
I love nature. :3 I'll be wanting to be a druid.

Do I need to PM you always when wanting to be a druid? Or just when I want semi-supernatural powers on top? I do wish to be a normal druid. ^^

Btw,

The rain.

Best opening ever.

F

Faint_Remnant

I will take the spot of a human. Love being the underdog.

I also will provide a tempalte after yours BN.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
i will also be a human! this looks very interesting, and its nice that this isnt restricted to older members

my temp goes up when your does!

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Only those who want to be powered Druids must PM me to join, Aside from that, simply create your template and post it. I will insert your name and character name into the Roster once your template is done.

This'll start when I decide enough people have joined.

Again, if you have any questions regarding character roles, PM me.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Waiting for BN's template? All of you are sisses <<' So, to end the bland faction vs faction that seems to follow in the footsteps of every rp, let me add a character that is currently neutral. No idea yet where she is going to go, but the base of her character has always held my interest. Hopefully, I'll get her right.

Name: Given no birth name, the feral was given two names, one by the Druids and one by the humans. The Druids named her Choma Paidi. The humans, more out of hatred than respect, nicknamed her The Woodland Wench.

Age: Although no records of a lost child in the region have been reported, some Druids believe the feral to be at least an adult's age, 19 being the most popular guess.

Appearance: There is not much to say when one happens to stumble upon the feral. As wild as her brethern, the feral wears only the skin on her body. Tanned from the sun and nearly covered in dirt, the feral really blends in with her forest home. Some believe her rat nest of a hair was once red. In the sunlight, many say it shines like fire. Her nails and teeth have become sharp, resembling more like animal claws and fangs than human nails and teeth.

It is difficult to tell how tall the feral would stand if she even could walk upright. The same can be said for her weight. No one has been foolish enough to gather these tibits of information.

Personality: How does one classify an animal's personality, let alone the feral's? From observations, it can be said the feral is closely attached to her wolf pack. She is very protective of the younger ones, even to the point of attacking older playmates if they get too rough. She is a skilled hunter and can take down a deer with her fellow members. Unlike her family, the feral is not afraid of the humans or Druids. She is more curious than fearful, but will attack if anyone gets too close. It is believed that the curiosity is brought on from her understanding of humans. Some even wildly consider that the feral knows she is a human. The truth is unknown.

Bio: With little more than her actions, the Druids conclude that the feral was abandoned by her parents at an early age, less than one year of age. A wolf pack in the area adopted her as animals sometimes strangely do. She lived among the wolf pack for most of her life, save the times she went off in the woods by herself. In those instances, her whereabouts were kept a secret from the more powerful Druids. In her lifetime, she had countless experiences with humans. At first, they wanted to bring her back to society. But when humans working with her ended up with jugular veins ripped, the humans gave up converting her and started to hunt her.

The feral continues to live among her animal family. But her early morning walks have been taking her farther away from the safety of the forest and closer to the vacinity of human settlements.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Name: Shay

Appearance: Shay is very slender and slim, but not to be mistaken for a sickening thin. She is what would be called delicate in feature, and her body appears to be more frail than it truly is. She stands at about 5'8, her skin soft and pale. Her hair is jet black, falling in layers to medium length with the tips dyed bright red. She has bangs, which are swept to the right of her face. Her eyes are a mysterious gray blue, with a small circle of what looks like silver outside the pupil.

As for clothes, her usual attire concludes of a pair of fitted black pants and a scoop neck red tank top. She dresses more for comfort rather than style, but on occasions she does dress up. A pair of knee length black boots are pulled over her pants, and she sometimes pairs a black jacket with her tank top. She usually wears make up, but only eye liner and mascara.
Weapon(s): Shay keeps a fully automatic pistol in a holster on her right side, for protection. When she was harassed in the streets several years previous, she made sure to carry an automatic weapon with her where ever she went. She also keeps a small dagger sheathed in her boot, just in case she needed something a gun couldnt do.

Personality: Shay was always outgoing, ever since a young age, and was never afraid to tell people what she thought of them. Since she chose to never restrain her thoughts, she was a bit of an outcast, which has hardened into a tough exterior level of her personality. She is a bit of a chatterbox, but usually catches herself before her social suicide. She is a quick thinker, often deviating plans at the last minute, which tend to be decently sucessful.
Bio: will edit once i find inspiration

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Name: Lietus Daun
Race: Druid

Appearance: Somewhat brooding, and dark in his appearance, Lietus' features appear quite intimidating to those who have not come across him before. The green of his eyes smoulder, lined with long, dark lashes, the sockets oddly more black than in a regular complexion. Ebony hair tumbles over his shoulders, flowing gently over his olive skin, reaching to his lower back. The male is a fair height - approximately six feet - however, his build is not overbearing. It would be best to describe his frame as healthy, for he is not too skinny, but not overweight, either. His muscle is not entirely formed, so he gives a more toned appearance than muscular. Generally, his features are angular, and solid, giving the impression of a formidable man.

Personality: While not particularly loud, Lietus is not particularly quiet, either. An amiable man, he speaks when spoken to, and is happy to continue conversation for as long as it flows. Lietus is known by most around the area in which he lives, and he is known to be hard-working, generous, and, for the most part, patient; he is kind with children, considerate with the elderly, and particularly, is fond of work with animals. However, no-one is without their flaws, and Lietus' flaw lies within his temper. Slipping into a foul mood is easy for him depending upon the circumstance, for many small things irritate him, leaving him snappy, and grumpy. Though able to restrain himself, in rare situations, he seems a different person, controlled only by his anger. He tends to be fairly stubborn.

Bio: Still in work, but it's not particularly important or unusual... will update it quite soon.

Other: As previously mentioned, Lietus is fond of animals. From a young age, he has spent time caring for, and even taming, all manner of species, from dogs, to horses, birds, and beyond. The man is capable of, to some extent, communicating with animals, through knowledge of their body language, or cries. They rarely grate at his nerves the way other things do.

<3

Cicero

Visionary
Lol, I was starting to fill in the temp but my brother needs the internet for the moment. Back with the rest in a sec.

Name: Maine

Druidic Rank: Novice

Appearance: Maine is a reasonably small man for his age, standing about 1.65 in meters. He has a tender, slight, yet strong build. His appearance overall looks weak, but dont be fooled, as the ropes of his muscles lay strong beneath his skin. His face is clean, and has an overal gentle vibe to it, apart from the thin scar going from just under his left ear to just above his chin. His eyes are of a real clear brown, with a grey glow over them. His wild, long hair bears a pitch-black color and is tied at the back of his head with a rope he made by .. grass.

His body is wraped in cloth made of different kind of animal skin, and covers almost all of his body. That is all he wears for clothing, as beneath that he is naked. He goes barefeeted to stay close to the earth, and let his toenails, as well as the nails of his hand on that note, grow without direction. Due that he has been barefeeted all his life, he is an amazing tree climber.

For assecoires he surrounds himself with all sorts of trinklets representing nature: a tooth necklace, grass bands around his arms and legs, and much more off that sort. Furthermore his body caries a series of drawings and paintings, drawn by himself using a mix of mashed leaves. Those drawings include a black ring around his eyes, moving slightly sideways. He caries his dagger-like stick on his side. The bag he uses to store his bottles and purses with poison is made of raw leather. A rope he made from grass makes him able to carry it around his neck.

Weapon(s):
The Sting of Nature: A simple stick actually. Maine found it once in a now forgotten forest. The stick had a natural dagger kind of shape, thus gained the attention of Maine. Maine rapped rope around the and for the hilt and always keeps the tip soaked in cruch'act, a deadly poison he himself invented once while experimenting with different kinds of poison.

Maine also carries a bag with all sorts and types of poison with him at all times.

Personality: -

Bio: -

Last edited:
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Name:
Trea Sekushi

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Mr. Sekushi

Personality:
Trea is a bit more outgoing and carefree than a normal person should be. He speaks at inapropriate moments, and cares very little of what's going to happen next, and keeps his focus on whats happening now. Not only do those two qualities take up the complicated character of Trea, but he is also a bit immature, adding an irrisistable charm. Knowing these three things may sound as if he's a lazy smartass with nothing better to do than waste the time of others around him. But those who do know him, know that he can be very articulate, serious, and caring. But for some reason Trea doesn't show these qualities, believing it's funner to live life as a five year old, than an old man with a stick stuck up your ass. XD

Bio:
I'll update this later. >l.

Theme Song:
Keep it Simple - Cobra Starship

Battle Theme:
House of Wolves - My Chemical Romance​

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Name: Tore

Race: Druid

Appearance: Tore has long brown hair and golden brown eyes. She has tanned skin and red lips. Tore usually will wear a long thick fur over coat (kind of like a cloak) over her long brown dress. She has slender hands. As a healer her touch is soft. Her shoes are brown boots with fur outlining the top. And occasionally she will also wear brown gloves, but usually it's only in the winter.

Weapon: Tore has a tall brown wooden staff. Her staff has drawings of leaves and various other drawings relating to nature. Tore can use her staff for self defense and attacks.

Personality: Tore is an outspoken young woman. She is the chief healer in Gaia and is responsible for keeping everyone healthy. She has no emotion for her enemies at all. If her enemies are harming nature than she has no remorse when they are hurt and injured and will not heal them, even if it is something that she can cure. She is usually kind to anyone in Gaia, although she can at times be short tempered. Tore is always willing to let her opinions be heard and is always telling Baru exactly what she is thinking about his ideas.

Bio: I'll post one if it is important. My creativity is dormant at this second. I'll fix this tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back